First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
What Shelby Mustang is the best???
6022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 2/23/08

inuyashaarc wrote:


Tadjong wrote:


inuyashaarc wrote:


Tadjong wrote:


inuyashaarc wrote:

Shelby's are cool.. but I prefer the ROUSH



the roush r more of a sports car...thats y i like shelbys more because they r muscle cars!!



You know... what can top both the shelbys and the roush for sports/muscle cars.. The Saleen mustangs. Pure power... Also gas guzzlers s



ya..i know.....that's y it's called the ferrari beater!!



Hey don't knock on the ferrari their family to the mustang.. both share the horse motif




i dnt made it up....that's the nickname given to mustangs especially to saleen wen they manufactured it....there was ths event that they gathered sports car and muscles cars alike and tested fr a drag racing and also there wer timng there acelaration speed and etc....the gt 500 beat one of the ferrari cars and the saleen too...other mustangs pretty did a gud job too..bt it was nt the ferrari or the saleen who did top it all!!..
12372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / The Other Side of Me
Offline
Posted 2/23/08

Tadjong wrote:


inuyashaarc wrote:


Tadjong wrote:


inuyashaarc wrote:


Tadjong wrote:


inuyashaarc wrote:

Shelby's are cool.. but I prefer the ROUSH



the roush r more of a sports car...thats y i like shelbys more because they r muscle cars!!



You know... what can top both the shelbys and the roush for sports/muscle cars.. The Saleen mustangs. Pure power... Also gas guzzlers s



ya..i know.....that's y it's called the ferrari beater!!



Hey don't knock on the ferrari their family to the mustang.. both share the horse motif




i dnt made it up....that's the nickname given to mustangs especially to saleen wen they manufactured it....there was ths event that they gathered sports car and muscles cars alike and tested fr a drag racing and also there wer timng there acelaration speed and etc....the gt 500 beat one of the ferrari cars and the saleen too...other mustangs pretty did a gud job too..bt it was nt the ferrari or the saleen who did top it all!!..


Oh okay Yeah the GT 500 would out race the other cars... Hmm.. I don't doubt the power and strength in the shelby.. I prefer the other cuz of the body style of it. you know
1678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/23/08

67' GT 500.

My aunt owns 7 of these on her farm in Idaho.
She likes horses and Mustangs, go figure.

6022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 2/23/08

nobunga wrote:


67' GT 500.

My aunt owns 7 of these on her farm in Idaho.
She likes horses and Mustangs, go figure.




do they sell one???
1678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/23/08

Tadjong wrote:


nobunga wrote:


67' GT 500.

My aunt owns 7 of these on her farm in Idaho.
She likes horses and Mustangs, go figure.




do they sell one???


Are you asking if she will sell one? If you are, then no. Her life is about horses and cars. My brother has been asking her to sell him one for 4 years now LOL. She's the head of the Mustang group in Idaho. I'm sure other members are willing to sell theirs. They have a site I think.

Posted 2/25/08
the GT500
67 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Delaware to New J...
Offline
Posted 2/25/08


'67 Eleanor Shelby GT......best thang burnin rubba....
1152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Im... Im... sky high
Offline
Posted 2/25/08
thats the truth. that car is the best evaaaa
3181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Resmbool.
Offline
Posted 2/25/08

subiedubidoo wrote:

i like the shelby gt 500


oh yeah baby, that is the best shelby in my opinion as well.
Posted 3/31/08
sorry people, its eleanor
3769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 4/1/08

inuyashaarc wrote:


Asuka-lives wrote:


inuyashaarc wrote:

Shelby's are cool.. but I prefer the ROUSH


Like This?

I like this new Roush best.




>__< Hell yeah... i think that's the stage 3.. But I'm in love with the Blackjack Roush!!!



Rouch Racing is considered to have the best running mustang out there, even better than the new GT-500. Since Ford cheaped out and left the solid rear axle, the GT 500's handling and power delivery suffered a lot.
1574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Land of the Durian
Offline
Posted 4/1/08
year 1967... mustang shelby GT 500
6867 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/1/08
Shelby Mustang GT500 60's
Color: Grey
12372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / The Other Side of Me
Offline
Posted 4/3/08

memphit wrote:


inuyashaarc wrote:


Asuka-lives wrote:


inuyashaarc wrote:

Shelby's are cool.. but I prefer the ROUSH


Like This?

I like this new Roush best.




>__< Hell yeah... i think that's the stage 3.. But I'm in love with the Blackjack Roush!!!



Rouch Racing is considered to have the best running mustang out there, even better than the new GT-500. Since Ford cheaped out and left the solid rear axle, the GT 500's handling and power delivery suffered a lot.


That detail, I didn't know about that.. I wonder would ford motors improve that for the 2009's
Posted 4/3/08
I prefer Chevy Camaro or Chevelle SS over a pony.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.