First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
who is your favorite character from naruto and why?
26402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 2/20/08
Naruto threads are not allowed anymore. Please read the forum rules before posting

~~~Sorry, Reported

P.S Naruto is ok i guess
648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 2/20/08

mistyowl wrote:

Naruto threads are not allowed anymore. Please read the forum rules before posting

~~~Sorry, Reported

P.S Naruto is ok i guess

dont belive her she is lying

26402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 2/20/08

sean13owns wrote:


mistyowl wrote:

Naruto threads are not allowed anymore. Please read the forum rules before posting

~~~Sorry, Reported

P.S Naruto is ok i guess

dont belive her she is lying



I'm not lying, most Naruto threads are locked because cr has to many of them (unless they are really unique i guess), also this is a duplicate

648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 2/20/08

mistyowl wrote:


sean13owns wrote:


mistyowl wrote:

Naruto threads are not allowed anymore. Please read the forum rules before posting

~~~Sorry, Reported

P.S Naruto is ok i guess

dont belive her she is lying



I'm not lying, most Naruto threads are locked because cr has to many of them (unless they are really unique i guess), also this is a duplicate



again ignore her she speaks lies[turth i dont want to belive]
1480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/20/08

sean13owns wrote:


mistyowl wrote:


sean13owns wrote:


mistyowl wrote:

Naruto threads are not allowed anymore. Please read the forum rules before posting

~~~Sorry, Reported

P.S Naruto is ok i guess

dont belive her she is lying



I'm not lying, most Naruto threads are locked because cr has to many of them (unless they are really unique i guess), also this is a duplicate



again ignore her she speaks lies[turth i dont want to belive]


Idiot. Wallow in your own delusions then.
648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 2/20/08

comradered wrote:


sean13owns wrote:


mistyowl wrote:


sean13owns wrote:


mistyowl wrote:

Naruto threads are not allowed anymore. Please read the forum rules before posting

~~~Sorry, Reported

P.S Naruto is ok i guess

dont belive her she is lying



I'm not lying, most Naruto threads are locked because cr has to many of them (unless they are really unique i guess), also this is a duplicate



again ignore her she speaks lies[turth i dont want to belive]


Idiot. Wallow in your own delusions then.

i think i just might

393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / canada
Offline
Posted 2/20/08


jayaira is the best cause he rules so just acept it okay
38 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30
Offline
Posted 2/20/08

Eudd wrote:

Omfg. Be quiet about stupid Naruto already. We see enough of them, use the search function.

1. Naruto sucks
2. The best it can get is a "decent"
3. Narutards should all just die
4. I hate all Naruto worshipers
5. It lacks a huge amount of character development because of excessive characters
6. The next person who bumps this thread has problems.

7. DUPLICATE THREAD.



cutie_chink_3192 wrote:
don't u just hate naruto-haters
if u got a prob with it, keep ya mouth shut :D


You don't seem to get it. We have ENOUGH Naruto threads in this forum. And as a matter of fact, I tend to not keep my mouth shut when I face dissatisfaction.



I agree, thanks 4 voiving our opinion. Really, i don't care, but Naruto is not that bad. A little confusing
1019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / singapore
Offline
Posted 2/20/08

cutie_chink_3192 wrote:

don't u just hate naruto-haters

if u got a prob with it, keep ya mouth shut :D



YEAH2! i agree. keep ur mouth shut naruto-haters. haha! =DDD
if hate it so much y bother click tis forum.
haters hv no brain at all. lols! ^^

1432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 2/20/08
uhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gaara cause hes like sooo kewl with all the sand stuffff
23587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Toronto, CA
Offline
Posted 2/20/08
Favorite Naruto Character
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=7133

Locked!

“Glorious howl which pierces the heavens, that which will forever protect a distant land; come to my side. O black flame that is the land’s protector.” *Dragon Knight Summon: Thunderous Roar of the Heavens! Voltaire!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.