First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
10525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
on my way to your...
Offline
Posted 9/3/07
hey i wonder if the cr fansub could do it? ......i'm feeling a little desperate
37847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 9/3/07
not cool.. i think, i'll go for the manga.. xD
3298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 9/4/07
the fansubs gave up on it?

up to ep9 is on veoh but raws
37847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 9/4/07
yeah..it was already on early yesterday.
1389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/4/07
LS is good. But SZS is just too good to be on hold. We need Subs!!
3298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 9/4/07
this show is random genius, i havent seen such a good random anime that works since excel saga
18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 9/4/07

mushroomjay wrote:

Another Azumanga Daioh clone, 'eh?

... No comment this time.


:/ How on earth could you possibly think that? I don't see why anyone would assume that Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei is an Azumanga Daioh clone.
3298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 9/5/07
azumanga daioh is overrated, the show was basically pure comedy show based in school, it was pretty random but it was stupid random, things like weird animals flying, chiyo using her hair to fly

excel saga is still king of randomness though
8370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / To the Sunset
Offline
Posted 9/5/07
i like school rumble than azumanga
8990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / Ronald McDonald's...
Offline
Posted 9/5/07

mrtictac wrote:

the fansubs gave up on it?

up to ep9 is on veoh but raws


I asked Suicider about this on the chat, he said a.f.k is late with all their projects atm, so it doesn't necessarily mean they gave up on SZS. They couldn't possibly, it's way too good =/ Anyway, I'm starting to have withdrawal symptoms. At least the new Mononoke and Claymore eps will be out today
3298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 9/5/07

ahojcookie wrote:


mrtictac wrote:

the fansubs gave up on it?

up to ep9 is on veoh but raws


I asked Suicider about this on the chat, he said a.f.k is late with all their projects atm, so it doesn't necessarily mean they gave up on SZS. They couldn't possibly, it's way too good =/ Anyway, I'm starting to have withdrawal symptoms. At least the new Mononoke and Claymore eps will be out today


my willpower is too weak, SZS raw episodes here i come !
8370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / To the Sunset
Offline
Posted 9/5/07
how about asking 4ch anon(s) to sub the series? its easier but it wouldn't be so easy to find one who subs the episodes
1389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/6/07

mrtictac wrote:


ahojcookie wrote:


mrtictac wrote:

the fansubs gave up on it?

up to ep9 is on veoh but raws


I asked Suicider about this on the chat, he said a.f.k is late with all their projects atm, so it doesn't necessarily mean they gave up on SZS. They couldn't possibly, it's way too good =/ Anyway, I'm starting to have withdrawal symptoms. At least the new Mononoke and Claymore eps will be out today


my willpower is too weak, SZS raw episodes here i come !


4 unsubbed episodes of one of the anime with the most potential this time of the year.
ur not the only one going through withdrawal syptoms.
8063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Manitoba, Canada
Offline
Posted 9/6/07
oooooo i should watch it if i find the time
37847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 9/6/07
ahh~ its been 2 weeks since i've seen SZS, i want to see Komori.. TT .TT
8990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / Ronald McDonald's...
Offline
Posted 9/6/07
I have no clue about irc, but if i had I'd pay a.f.k. a visit in their channel....and politely ask if they're planning to keep subbing this anime or not =/
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.