First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
The Girlz Dorm
Students
1698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / live in fantasy
Offline
Posted 2/21/08
pair please. me and animegrlrlz
Students
6550 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 2/21/08

Guardian07 wrote:


jgal87 wrote:

Oh no ... *hurry to cast a glamour charm on myself* Changing the hair, eye and skin colour - looked into the mirror and beamed in satisfactory. (Open the Dorm's main door - and peered out at visitor cautiously)

*Act innocent* Excuse me, Sir? Whom are you looking for?


......*looks at the girl at the door*Ummm,I'm looking for someone.She's snuck into the boy's dorm.I think she's called Luna.Is she here?


Erm, sorry sir ... but I don't think I've seen her yet ... Why don't you try again, later? *glamour charm still on*
Moderator
5185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 2/21/08

kawaiibby_chao94 wrote:

pair please. me and animegrlrlz


kk not a prob wat room?
Students
1598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a place and time
Offline
Posted 2/21/08
I want pair room 4B
Moderator
5185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 2/21/08

KWolf wrote:

I want pair room 4B


sure
Students
5170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 2/21/08
pair rooom 5B please!
chococolate_864
Students
1698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / live in fantasy
Offline
Posted 2/21/08

lilxSakura wrote:


kawaiibby_chao94 wrote:

pair please. me and animegrlrlz


kk not a prob wat room?


5b
Students
6657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In Candi Land!!!!!
Offline
Posted 2/21/08
i think you guys have to make more rooms... renovation!
Moderator
5185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 2/21/08

strawberryvanilla0510 wrote:

i think you guys have to make more rooms... renovation!


theres alot of rooms actully i just didnt add it there >.< theres like 30 pairs rooms or more then that >.<
Moderator
5185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 2/21/08

kawaiibby_chao94 wrote:


lilxSakura wrote:


kawaiibby_chao94 wrote:

pair please. me and animegrlrlz


kk not a prob wat room?


5b


5b is takened would u like 1b or 6b?
Students
5464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Home for the holi...
Offline
Posted 2/21/08

jgal87 wrote:


Guardian07 wrote:


jgal87 wrote:

Oh no ... *hurry to cast a glamour charm on myself* Changing the hair, eye and skin colour - looked into the mirror and beamed in satisfactory. (Open the Dorm's main door - and peered out at visitor cautiously)

*Act innocent* Excuse me, Sir? Whom are you looking for?


......*looks at the girl at the door*Ummm,I'm looking for someone.She's snuck into the boy's dorm.I think she's called Luna.Is she here?


Erm, sorry sir ... but I don't think I've seen her yet ... Why don't you try again, later? *glamour charm still on*


.....okay then,I 'll come later.*walks back towards the boy's dorm.Stopped and look back.Then walk awy*...........
Students
8059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / floating....away....
Offline
Posted 2/21/08

Guardian07 wrote:


jgal87 wrote:


Guardian07 wrote:


jgal87 wrote:

Oh no ... *hurry to cast a glamour charm on myself* Changing the hair, eye and skin colour - looked into the mirror and beamed in satisfactory. (Open the Dorm's main door - and peered out at visitor cautiously)

*Act innocent* Excuse me, Sir? Whom are you looking for?


......*looks at the girl at the door*Ummm,I'm looking for someone.She's snuck into the boy's dorm.I think she's called Luna.Is she here?


Erm, sorry sir ... but I don't think I've seen her yet ... Why don't you try again, later? *glamour charm still on*


.....okay then,I 'll come later.*walks back towards the boy's dorm.Stopped and look back.Then walk awy*...........


u like her dont you?? lolz
Students
5464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Home for the holi...
Offline
Posted 2/21/08

emm0548 wrote:


Guardian07 wrote:


jgal87 wrote:


Guardian07 wrote:


jgal87 wrote:

Oh no ... *hurry to cast a glamour charm on myself* Changing the hair, eye and skin colour - looked into the mirror and beamed in satisfactory. (Open the Dorm's main door - and peered out at visitor cautiously)

*Act innocent* Excuse me, Sir? Whom are you looking for?


......*looks at the girl at the door*Ummm,I'm looking for someone.She's snuck into the boy's dorm.I think she's called Luna.Is she here?


Erm, sorry sir ... but I don't think I've seen her yet ... Why don't you try again, later? *glamour charm still on*


.....okay then,I 'll come later.*walks back towards the boy's dorm.Stopped and look back.Then walk awy*...........


u like her dont you?? lolz


..............................................(already gone to the boy's dorm)
Posted 2/21/08
if anyones hungry please dont hesitate to ask for any type of meal.
i'll serve it to you right away.
18545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / floating.. believ...
Offline
Posted 2/21/08
okey... anyone wants to share a room..?? badly needs ove short notice though... gomene
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.