First  Prev  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  Next  Last
What would you want to be in your second life?
100203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

willby wrote:


LamiaZlogonje wrote:

I'd love to be a dog ^^


you serious? I mean eating dog food all day, it's not that nice. You know how they make this stuff? You really don't wanna know


I wanna be cute and cudely alright.
3491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Belgium
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

LamiaZlogonje wrote:


willby wrote:


LamiaZlogonje wrote:

I'd love to be a dog ^^


you serious? I mean eating dog food all day, it's not that nice. You know how they make this stuff? You really don't wanna know


I wanna be cute and cudely alright.


Cute dogs also have to eat you know ...
100203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

willby wrote:


LamiaZlogonje wrote:


willby wrote:


LamiaZlogonje wrote:

I'd love to be a dog ^^


you serious? I mean eating dog food all day, it's not that nice. You know how they make this stuff? You really don't wanna know


I wanna be cute and cudely alright.


Cute dogs also have to eat you know ...


When I'm a dog I won't care if I have to eat dog food. I'll have different tastes by then
3491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Belgium
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

LamiaZlogonje wrote:


willby wrote:


LamiaZlogonje wrote:


willby wrote:


LamiaZlogonje wrote:

I'd love to be a dog ^^


you serious? I mean eating dog food all day, it's not that nice. You know how they make this stuff? You really don't wanna know


I wanna be cute and cudely alright.


Cute dogs also have to eat you know ...


When I'm a dog I won't care if I have to eat dog food. I'll have different tastes by then


*bark bark*

you will be thirsty all your life because of the barking, and you will have a stomach ache
100203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 1/21/09


I still wanna be a doggy if there is a second life
Posted 1/21/09

LamiaZlogonje wrote:



I still wanna be a doggy if there is a second life


What kinda dog? ^_^
100203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

Okazu606 wrote:


LamiaZlogonje wrote:



I still wanna be a doggy if there is a second life


What kinda dog? ^_^


A child mixed w/ pit bull, white and black fur like my old dog. And yep, I'm not sure if I spelled chile/child right. it is a type of doggy I used to have one, he was my favorite
Posted 1/21/09

LamiaZlogonje wrote:


Okazu606 wrote:


LamiaZlogonje wrote:



I still wanna be a doggy if there is a second life


What kinda dog? ^_^


A child mixed w/ pit bull, white and black fur like my old dog. And yep, I'm not sure if I spelled chile/child right. it is a type of doggy I used to have one, he was my favorite


! :D

I wanted to an american staffordshire terrier ^_^ Red one!

100203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

Okazu606 wrote:


LamiaZlogonje wrote:


Okazu606 wrote:


LamiaZlogonje wrote:



I still wanna be a doggy if there is a second life


What kinda dog? ^_^


A child mixed w/ pit bull, white and black fur like my old dog. And yep, I'm not sure if I spelled chile/child right. it is a type of doggy I used to have one, he was my favorite


! :D

I wanted to an american staffordshire terrier ^_^ Red one!



That's so cute!!!
Posted 1/21/09

LamiaZlogonje wrote:


Okazu606 wrote:


LamiaZlogonje wrote:


Okazu606 wrote:


LamiaZlogonje wrote:



I still wanna be a doggy if there is a second life


What kinda dog? ^_^


A child mixed w/ pit bull, white and black fur like my old dog. And yep, I'm not sure if I spelled chile/child right. it is a type of doggy I used to have one, he was my favorite


! :D

I wanted to an american staffordshire terrier ^_^ Red one!



That's so cute!!!


Mhmm, though I'd be fierce!

3491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Belgium
Offline
Posted 1/21/09 , edited 1/21/09

LamiaZlogonje wrote:


Okazu606 wrote:


LamiaZlogonje wrote:



I still wanna be a doggy if there is a second life


What kinda dog? ^_^


A child mixed w/ pit bull, white and black fur like my old dog. And yep, I'm not sure if I spelled chile/child right. it is a type of doggy I used to have one, he was my favorite


how come he died? It's the food, I tell you
1851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In front of the c...
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
well,if a second life does exist,i think ill be a human being...again!
100203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

willby wrote:


LamiaZlogonje wrote:


Okazu606 wrote:


LamiaZlogonje wrote:



I still wanna be a doggy if there is a second life


What kinda dog? ^_^


A child mixed w/ pit bull, white and black fur like my old dog. And yep, I'm not sure if I spelled chile/child right. it is a type of doggy I used to have one, he was my favorite


how come he died? It's the food, I tell you


No, I said he was my favorite because I had to give him away since the place we lived in, the landlord kicked us out and we had to move into an apartment in a certain number of days and there were no dogs aloud.
4962 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Canada♥
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
Uhm...Pie ? : D
2674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

dawn1theMARCO wrote:


Senta wrote:


KyouKyou1234 wrote:

I would love to be a famous movie star, just
to se how much I could buy
before someone get suspiciuos???
It would probably be
Let me speak!! I t would proboably be
Lindsy Lohan!!! Sorry if you hate her
(I do to) but I would have LOADSSS OF MONEY


Wouldnt Lindsay be dead or something? Besides, she is NOT rich...much. There are more rich people in the world...like Bill Gates.



When Bill Gates said "When I drop 20 bucks in the ground, if I'm going to pick it up, I'm just wasting my time". He pissed me off. Wanna kidnap him though? lol


YAYYYY!!!!
LET'S KIDNAP BILL GATES!!!!
YAYYYYY!!!!


me likes your idea veryyyy much xD!!
First  Prev  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.