First  Prev  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  Next  Last
What would you want to be in your second life?
Posted 5/21/12
a rich,healthy and smart otaku XD
14951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/21/12
I want to be filthy rich and impossibly attractive and still retain extreme intelligence. Duh.
25450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Indiana
Offline
Posted 5/21/12
I'd want to be someone with a nice education, a decent job; one that I enjoyed, but still got payed decently, and had a normal everyday life. I'd like to grow up in a nice family, one filled with warmth and compassion, instead of the "family" that I was given to. Currently, I have no family, at all. So it would be nice to have one worth while in my 2nd life. I'm only 19, so I can't currently say "I hope I have a wife and kids" because I plan to have those, but just can't sustain that at the moment.
14951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/21/12

lord0bacon wrote:

I'd want to be someone with a nice education, a decent job; one that I enjoyed, but still got payed decently, and had a normal everyday life. I'd like to grow up in a nice family, one filled with warmth and compassion, instead of the "family" that I was given to. Currently, I have no family, at all. So it would be nice to have one worth while in my 2nd life. I'm only 19, so I can't currently say "I hope I have a wife and kids" because I plan to have those, but just can't sustain that at the moment.


How very humble and sentimental of you.
25450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Indiana
Offline
Posted 5/21/12

tortoiseshell wrote:


lord0bacon wrote:

I'd want to be someone with a nice education, a decent job; one that I enjoyed, but still got payed decently, and had a normal everyday life. I'd like to grow up in a nice family, one filled with warmth and compassion, instead of the "family" that I was given to. Currently, I have no family, at all. So it would be nice to have one worth while in my 2nd life. I'm only 19, so I can't currently say "I hope I have a wife and kids" because I plan to have those, but just can't sustain that at the moment.


How very humble and sentimental of you.


Thanks! It's quite true. I crave the life of the everyday, middle-class-Joe. Hopefully I can attain it by working at Square-Enix. ^_^
14951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/21/12

lord0bacon wrote:


tortoiseshell wrote:


lord0bacon wrote:

I'd want to be someone with a nice education, a decent job; one that I enjoyed, but still got payed decently, and had a normal everyday life. I'd like to grow up in a nice family, one filled with warmth and compassion, instead of the "family" that I was given to. Currently, I have no family, at all. So it would be nice to have one worth while in my 2nd life. I'm only 19, so I can't currently say "I hope I have a wife and kids" because I plan to have those, but just can't sustain that at the moment.


How very humble and sentimental of you.


Thanks! It's quite true. I crave the life of the everyday, middle-class-Joe. Hopefully I can attain it by working at Square-Enix. ^_^


I am sure you will.
131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 5/21/12
i wanna be a puppy
Posted 5/21/12
Whatever is on top.
18364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Whereabouts of Smile
Offline
Posted 5/21/12
A rock... that would be perfect for me. But then that would mean I wouldn't have a digestive track... or a mouth for that matter... and then that would mean I wouldn't be able to eat so... Dear god, being a rock is horrible!
540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 6/7/12
either a eagle or a cat
4330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / HK
Offline
Posted 6/8/12
A pretty girl.
30 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
inside Lana Del Rey
Offline
Posted 6/8/12
cicada
8802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 6/8/12
Jon Snow
5692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Fortree City, Hoenn
Offline
Posted 6/8/12
I prefer a time machine instead.
57 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 6/8/12 , edited 6/8/12
well i want to be me again on my second life..
just that i'll still remember all the things in my past life..
... i have lots of regrets and i think i want to fix it..
skip the things that i should have not done and experience
things i want to do..
First  Prev  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.