First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Teachers Lounge
Moderator
29666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / winnipeg, MB
Offline
Posted 2/21/08
sobs* well next time dont okie.. *smiles* i'm freaking out in my class btw judai is in ur class too right can u believe it he summon a man-dolphin.. that follows me around and talking to me..
Moderator
32378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Try guessing...
Offline
Posted 2/21/08

xannelacus wrote:

sobs* well next time dont okie.. *smiles* i'm freaking out in my class btw judai is in ur class too right can u believe it he summon a man-dolphin.. that follows me around and talking to me..


yeah I heard about that....just give him some time with it and I'm sure he can control it but you might wanna give him some private lessons on how to dispel a summoned creature...
Moderator
29666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / winnipeg, MB
Offline
Posted 2/21/08

CoudVanGiruet wrote:


xannelacus wrote:

sobs* well next time dont okie.. *smiles* i'm freaking out in my class btw judai is in ur class too right can u believe it he summon a man-dolphin.. that follows me around and talking to me..


yeah I heard about that....just give him some time with it and I'm sure he can control it but you might wanna give him some private lessons on how to dispel a summoned creature...


i know .. but his summon pet freak me out.. holding me from behind and ask me whats my name hahaha,,,i tried to make it dissappear but i wont.. it just reappearing at my back creepy right...i tried to kill it but judai suddenly make a defense and run with it to his dorm.. well i told him that i'll help him next time.. u heard about it already who told u judai-kun..? well for now my class is peacefully listening to me now..
Moderator
32378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Try guessing...
Offline
Posted 2/21/08

xannelacus wrote:


CoudVanGiruet wrote:


xannelacus wrote:

sobs* well next time dont okie.. *smiles* i'm freaking out in my class btw judai is in ur class too right can u believe it he summon a man-dolphin.. that follows me around and talking to me..


yeah I heard about that....just give him some time with it and I'm sure he can control it but you might wanna give him some private lessons on how to dispel a summoned creature...


i know .. but his summon pet freak me out.. holding me from behind and ask me whats my name hahaha,,,i tried to make it dissappear but i wont.. it just reappearing at my back creepy right...i tried to kill it but judai suddenly make a defense and run with it to his dorm.. well i told him that i'll help him next time.. u heard about it already who told u judai-kun..? well for now my class is peacefully listening to me now..


Well, I saw him run by the lounge here carrying the dolphin....listen sis, just have a little more faith in him, when he says he'll get something done, he'll do it! Just trust him, for all we know it, he's probably reasoning with it and the dolphin will probably apologize the next time it sees you...Judai has a way with persuasion....he's got a lot of charisma!
Moderator
29666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / winnipeg, MB
Offline
Posted 2/21/08
dont worry bro.. i know that.. i trust him too.. he's my bro after all.. right..^^ hihi so far he's doing good in the class he even help me out when one of the student passed out yesterday.. i messed up that time and hes the one who help out alot..^^
Moderator
32378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Try guessing...
Offline
Posted 2/21/08

xannelacus wrote:

dont worry bro.. i know that.. i trust him too.. he's my bro after all.. right..^^ hihi so far he's doing good in the class he even help me out when one of the student passed out yesterday.. i messed up that time and hes the one who help out alot..^^


I see! Well, he's got a real talent for helping others though!
Moderator
32378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Try guessing...
Offline
Posted 2/21/08

xannelacus wrote:

dont worry bro.. i know that.. i trust him too.. he's my bro after all.. right..^^ hihi so far he's doing good in the class he even help me out when one of the student passed out yesterday.. i messed up that time and hes the one who help out alot..^^


btw, sis, did you happen to catch the name of his summoned-dolphin?
Moderator
29666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / winnipeg, MB
Offline
Posted 2/21/08

CoudVanGiruet wrote:


xannelacus wrote:

dont worry bro.. i know that.. i trust him too.. he's my bro after all.. right..^^ hihi so far he's doing good in the class he even help me out when one of the student passed out yesterday.. i messed up that time and hes the one who help out alot..^^


btw, sis, did you happen to catch the name of his summoned-dolphin?


yeah i think its wait i cnt remember its start in e.. think

OCC: Be right back i'll just to some dishes..
Moderator
32378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Try guessing...
Offline
Posted 2/21/08

xannelacus wrote:


CoudVanGiruet wrote:


xannelacus wrote:

dont worry bro.. i know that.. i trust him too.. he's my bro after all.. right..^^ hihi so far he's doing good in the class he even help me out when one of the student passed out yesterday.. i messed up that time and hes the one who help out alot..^^


btw, sis, did you happen to catch the name of his summoned-dolphin?


yeah i think its wait i cnt remember its start in e.. think

OCC: Be right back i'll just to some dishes..


well tell me later, cuz I gotta head home now!

OOC: I'm gonna eat but I don't think I'll get back on though....good night sis!
Moderator
29666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / winnipeg, MB
Offline
Posted 2/21/08
ocC: im back okie bye.. ill be off soon anywayz.. hihi
Students
4431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / United States
Offline
Posted 2/22/08
sits in a chair and relaxes* hello my fellow teachers i hope your classes are going well.
Students
42089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore (panda...
Offline
Posted 2/22/08
*cloaks outside loudge and teleports in*

dam a teachers place? its so messy....hmmm maybe i can hypnotise one of the teachers and drink their blood im starving
Students
4431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / United States
Offline
Posted 2/22/08
you know you should talk out loud when your trying to stealth around.
Students
42089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore (panda...
Offline
Posted 2/22/08
*uncloak* hey jesse.....i tought u were relaxing how did u hear me do u have super hearing or something?
Students
4431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / United States
Offline
Posted 2/22/08
well its not like i was wearing headphones or anything and thats sensei. you'd be suprised what you can hear when you learn to pay attention. you should join my class you mite learn something. Just because your invisible to sight dosent mean your sounds are damped out.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.