WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
If anime were to become illegal what would you do
25825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 2/20/08

edub1026 wrote:

I would hide it between my mattress, with my porn


i would download a bunch of it and hide it in a folder with my porn.
20364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / In your closet...
Offline
Posted 2/20/08

demo_Animation wrote:


ultimatedirtclod wrote:


demo_Animation wrote:


ultimatedirtclod wrote:


demo_Animation wrote:

Hmmmmm, i coouuuuuld make coppies of my DvDs and sell them for ultra high prices... like a drug dealer.. minus the severe sideeffects that people will get xD


What are you talking about? 'Addiction' is a side effect :D


True, but at least it doesnt kill your brain cel--
wait...nvm, damn, it is like drugs!!


Oh yeah, you know it. And I can testify to that..... I mean, look what I'm doing now


This topic kinda reminds me of Battle Royale 2... (- -")
Who will fight the "evil grown ups" in the governmet with me?


Yeah. I was never really fond of petitions and the like. I always believed that the best way to get through to a person's head is either blunt directness....or a bullet
Posted 2/20/08
._. if this ever happens I'll turn EMO... While I'm emo I'll grab my death note and write
random peoples name in it, for example My homeroom teachers name, *evil laugh* Muahahahaa..
Lets just be happy its never gonna happen..

((I'm retarded))
3348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / US
Offline
Posted 2/20/08
i'll turn into lelouch (code geass character who killed off britatinians royalty one by one) and destroy the american government
50344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Phatuum Thani, Th...
Offline
Posted 2/20/08

ultimatedirtclod wrote:


demo_Animation wrote:


ultimatedirtclod wrote:


demo_Animation wrote:


ultimatedirtclod wrote:


demo_Animation wrote:

Hmmmmm, i coouuuuuld make coppies of my DvDs and sell them for ultra high prices... like a drug dealer.. minus the severe sideeffects that people will get xD


What are you talking about? 'Addiction' is a side effect :D


True, but at least it doesnt kill your brain cel--
wait...nvm, damn, it is like drugs!!


Oh yeah, you know it. And I can testify to that..... I mean, look what I'm doing now


This topic kinda reminds me of Battle Royale 2... (- -")
Who will fight the "evil grown ups" in the governmet with me?


Yeah. I was never really fond of petitions and the like. I always believed that the best way to get through to a person's head is either blunt directness....or a bullet


hahahaha so true, since when have petitions actually worked?
they don't even work in schools xD
plus i think that alot of people will tag walls and rooftops with anime sprays xD
839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / ...
Offline
Posted 2/20/08
like..........read manga and watch i on the black market.. itll work out some how
839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / ...
Offline
Posted 2/20/08
it*
4175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 2/20/08
but isn't watching anime for free on a website that supports it already illegal?
seeing as how your watching it for free without paying or supporting the industry?
-.-

edit:which is stealing?
50344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Phatuum Thani, Th...
Offline
Posted 2/20/08

XXxspgxXX wrote:

but isn't watching anime for free on a website that supports it already illegal?
seeing as how your watching it for free without paying or supporting the industry?
-.-

edit:which is stealing?


that's only licensed anime though xD
if it's not supported by US, then US doesnt care =/
4837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/20/08

Stormking808 wrote:

i would start an underground black market just for anime


why cant we just got to black market and buy weapons and fire all our missiles to those who banned anime....
Posted 2/20/08
I would watch it illegally
4175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 2/20/08

demo_Animation wrote:


XXxspgxXX wrote:

but isn't watching anime for free on a website that supports it already illegal?
seeing as how your watching it for free without paying or supporting the industry?
-.-

edit:which is stealing?


that's only licensed anime though xD
if it's not supported by US, then US doesnt care =/
what about japan though?
japan needs it's dough too

984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Anime Heaven
Offline
Posted 2/20/08
I would slpa them silly and i would just have a very boring life
838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Riverside CA
Offline
Posted 2/20/08

Komicking wrote:

I will rally an army and then overthrow the government...and rename it the United States of Anime...


Totally, an army of otaku ninjas! we'd kidnap high ranking officials, riot, vandalize stuff, publish underground propaganda magazines, protest, hijack airwaves and play amvs instead. That would be awesome.
1042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Mililani Mauka, H...
Offline
Posted 2/20/08

maxxus0923 wrote:


Stormking808 wrote:

i would start an underground black market just for anime


why cant we just got to black market and buy weapons and fire all our missiles to those who banned anime....


wouldn't that make things worse
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.