First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
If anime were to become illegal what would you do
50278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Phatuum Thani, Th...
Offline
Posted 2/20/08

Vandread68 wrote:


Komicking wrote:

I will rally an army and then overthrow the government...and rename it the United States of Anime...


Totally, an army of otaku ninjas! we'd kidnap high ranking officials, riot, vandalize stuff, publish underground propaganda magazines, protest, hijack airwaves and play amvs instead. That would be awesome.


lmao, otaku ninjas?
why dont we just raise a bunch of computer geek marines? hahahaha

have you seen ur average otaku? either FAT or BONEY.
lol they wouldn't even be able to jump through an open window xD


lol no otaku ninjas plz....
50278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Phatuum Thani, Th...
Offline
Posted 2/20/08

XXxspgxXX wrote:


demo_Animation wrote:


XXxspgxXX wrote:

but isn't watching anime for free on a website that supports it already illegal?
seeing as how your watching it for free without paying or supporting the industry?
-.-

edit:which is stealing?


that's only licensed anime though xD
if it's not supported by US, then US doesnt care =/
what about japan though?
japan needs it's dough too



Lol my friend does alot of asian economic studies, and he told me that over 8 billion USD
of japans economy comes from ecchi stuff.... i think japan would be ok if one country boycotted anime xD
4175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 2/20/08

demo_Animation wrote:


XXxspgxXX wrote:


demo_Animation wrote:


XXxspgxXX wrote:

but isn't watching anime for free on a website that supports it already illegal?
seeing as how your watching it for free without paying or supporting the industry?
-.-

edit:which is stealing?


that's only licensed anime though xD
if it's not supported by US, then US doesnt care =/
what about japan though?
japan needs it's dough too



Lol my friend does alot of asian economic studies, and he told me that over 8 billion USD
of japans economy comes from ecchi stuff.... i think japan would be ok if one country boycotted anime xD
*sigh*
japan...
the most perverted country around.....

347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / nevada
Offline
Posted 2/20/08
i would end up in jail
50278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Phatuum Thani, Th...
Offline
Posted 2/20/08

XXxspgxXX wrote:


demo_Animation wrote:


XXxspgxXX wrote:


demo_Animation wrote:


XXxspgxXX wrote:

but isn't watching anime for free on a website that supports it already illegal?
seeing as how your watching it for free without paying or supporting the industry?
-.-

edit:which is stealing?


that's only licensed anime though xD
if it's not supported by US, then US doesnt care =/
what about japan though?
japan needs it's dough too



Lol my friend does alot of asian economic studies, and he told me that over 8 billion USD
of japans economy comes from ecchi stuff.... i think japan would be ok if one country boycotted anime xD
*sigh*
japan...
the most perverted country around.....



hahaha yeah, my friend is a super perv talked to me in class about new perverted items coming out in japan...

1. how could he possible know about these things?
2. why would he talk to me about it? especially in math... >_>
most emberassing and awkward time of the school year..
838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Riverside CA
Offline
Posted 2/20/08

demo_Animation wrote:


Vandread68 wrote:


Komicking wrote:

I will rally an army and then overthrow the government...and rename it the United States of Anime...


Totally, an army of otaku ninjas! we'd kidnap high ranking officials, riot, vandalize stuff, publish underground propaganda magazines, protest, hijack airwaves and play amvs instead. That would be awesome.


lmao, otaku ninjas?
why dont we just raise a bunch of computer geek marines? hahahaha

have you seen ur average otaku? either FAT or BONEY.
lol they wouldn't even be able to jump through an open window xD


lol no otaku ninjas plz....


Well... I still think it would be cool

2748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Still inside my w...
Offline
Posted 2/21/08
iF iT'S iLLeGaL, ThEn i'M rEaDy tO bE a cRiMiNaL!
5631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / [PoT] Devil Akaya!
Offline
Posted 2/21/08
HAH!! i would kill the person(s) who made it illegaL!!! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA or just watch it anyways~~lol XD
4175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 2/21/08

demo_Animation wrote:


XXxspgxXX wrote:


demo_Animation wrote:


XXxspgxXX wrote:


demo_Animation wrote:


XXxspgxXX wrote:

but isn't watching anime for free on a website that supports it already illegal?
seeing as how your watching it for free without paying or supporting the industry?
-.-

edit:which is stealing?


that's only licensed anime though xD
if it's not supported by US, then US doesnt care =/
what about japan though?
japan needs it's dough too



Lol my friend does alot of asian economic studies, and he told me that over 8 billion USD
of japans economy comes from ecchi stuff.... i think japan would be ok if one country boycotted anime xD
*sigh*
japan...
the most perverted country around.....



hahaha yeah, my friend is a super perv talked to me in class about new perverted items coming out in japan...

1. how could he possible know about these things?
2. why would he talk to me about it? especially in math... >_>
most emberassing and awkward time of the school year..
lol xD
perv friends...just gotta love those akward moments they share with ya huh? x.x
i got a perv friend just like yours....except it's not japan stuff but stuff right here in north america.....X.x


1003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / badassdonia
Offline
Posted 2/21/08
i wouldn't do shit cause the big production companies will protest for me

millions of dollars in lost profit will put a swift end to the gov't idoicy and also it's not possible cause it would be voilating our rights as american citizens
2751 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / still on the move
Offline
Posted 2/21/08

Chineru wrote:

i would cry for days, but then i would watch it illegally ^^


meee too
465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 2/21/08
I will die lol
838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Riverside CA
Offline
Posted 2/21/08
lol I would hit the bottle... hard.
535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 2/21/08
i will be angry ! and watch it illegally
596 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 2/21/08
i will go rape the government
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.