First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
THE HATE THREAD
15182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In the abyss we c...
Offline
Posted 2/21/08

maxxus0923 wrote:

Hate me if i say this.. BUT I REALLY HATE SCHOOL DAYS! GOD DAMN IT!!! I HAVE EXPECTED SO HIGH THAT THOSE TWO WILL BE A COUPLE BUT THAT GOD DAMN 2TIMER DOES IT! MAN! WHAT MORE CAN YOU FIND IF YOU HAVE KOTONOHA KATSURA ON YOU SIDE SEXY..BIG BOOBS.. NICE.. AND EVERYTHING! ALMOST PERFECT!!! DAMN THAT ANIME THEY TURNED A BEAUTIFUL GIRL INTO A KILLER!


started out good turned into a load of crap
Posted 2/21/08

akosimaia wrote:

strawberry panic - fuck you bitches, die already


FINALLY SOMEONE WHO AGREES WITH ME LOLOL!! Yes!! Them fuckin lesbians don't deserve to live!
11243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / BC, Canada =P
Offline
Posted 2/21/08

ds0192234 wrote:


maxxus0923 wrote:


comradered wrote:


maxxus0923 wrote:


ds0192234 wrote:


maxxus0923 wrote:


ds0192234 wrote:

how can makoto generate this much hate, there are more hate deserving characters, you know like murderers.



but he did something unforgivable!! like failing my expectations and most of all betraying Kotonoha katsura nd be a playboy! god damn hate those kind of men! i wish them to die in my hands!


SHIT!

I violated my own rules didn't I.

DEATH TO MAKOTO!!!!!!!!!!!


oh yeah.. but YOUR NOW ONE OF THE DEATH FOR MAKOTO GROUP!!! HAHAHAHA
BEING BEHEADED IS NOT ACCEPTABLE BU TO KILL HIM PEICE BY PEICE!!! GETTING HIS NAIL PULLL ONE BY ONE OR CUTTING HIS NECK NAD PUT SOME LEMON,SALT,VINEGAR AND 96% ALCOHOL SOLUTION DAMN TO THOSE 2 TIMERS DEATH TO THOSE WHO ARE POLYGAMIST!


Naah, too soft. You have to hit it where it hurts. CASTRATION! Let's see if he gets aroused again after that.


yah youre right and then lets get his eyes drilled! and his tounge cut! hahahahaha!



make him watch gigli with britney spears pumping on the stereo....

no, i wouldn't wish that on hitler


Dont even mention that dam MAKOTO! he may not be a REAL PERSON, but god i loathe him to the point of wanting to MURDER HIM MYSELF!!! HE BRINGS SHAME TO ALL MEN!!!!! In fact i hated him so much after watching episode 4, i just skipped the rest of the episodes and watched episode 12 just to SEE HIM DIE!!! BWAHAHAHA!!! THE MOTHER FUCKER GOT PWNED!!!! The punishment wasnt good enough though...
6379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49
Offline
Posted 2/21/08

kuletboi wrote:

i think this is the first time ive seen a hate thread. . . . since im already here i hate yaoi and yuri . . . im completely against same sex marriage. .. its just fucked up


settle down now, strictly anime
Posted 2/21/08

ds0192234 wrote:


kuletboi wrote:

i think this is the first time ive seen a hate thread. . . . since im already here i hate yaoi and yuri . . . im completely against same sex marriage. .. its just fucked up


settle down now, strictly anime

settle down. . . ur exaggerating i didnt put it on bold . . . and i dont like gay couples wether its fiction or not my opinion doesnt change
6379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49
Offline
Posted 2/21/08

kuletboi wrote:


ds0192234 wrote:


kuletboi wrote:

i think this is the first time ive seen a hate thread. . . . since im already here i hate yaoi and yuri . . . im completely against same sex marriage. .. its just fucked up


settle down now, strictly anime

settle down. . . ur exaggerating i didnt put it on bold . . . and i dont like gay couples wether its fiction or not my opinion doesnt change

i put it in bold, and i'm not trying to change your opinion...
(i personally don't have one)

i just don't want this "anime" hate thread to turn into this

6379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49
Offline
Posted 2/21/08

joeyzj wrote:

STRAWBERRY PANIC!! I HATE IT!!

Lesbians.... shouldn't even exist.


god damn it...

i'm starting to regret making this thread
Posted 2/21/08

ds0192234 wrote:


kuletboi wrote:


ds0192234 wrote:


kuletboi wrote:

i think this is the first time ive seen a hate thread. . . . since im already here i hate yaoi and yuri . . . im completely against same sex marriage. .. its just fucked up


settle down now, strictly anime

settle down. . . ur exaggerating i didnt put it on bold . . . and i dont like gay couples wether its fiction or not my opinion doesnt change

i put it in bold, and i'm not trying to change your opinion...
(i personally don't have one)

i just don't want this "anime" hate thread to turn into this


who cares what u think . . . im saying i dont like gay people . . . that includes lesbian and that reflects to anime as well


2902 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Niji
Offline
Posted 2/21/08
I disliked Yuri but not shonen-ai . I dunno why too, Yuri is snds plain fooking stoopid to me.
But maybe im used to shonen-ai animes alrdy.
Posted 2/21/08
TMOHS = WASTE OF TIME OVERRATED ANIMU.
12651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 2/21/08

ds0192234 wrote:


joeyzj wrote:

STRAWBERRY PANIC!! I HATE IT!!

Lesbians.... shouldn't even exist.


god damn it...

i'm starting to regret making this thread


lols. sorry then!! Just that I know too many lesbians.
AND SO YURI DISTURBS ME VERY MUCH.
6379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49
Offline
Posted 2/21/08

kuletboi wrote:


ds0192234 wrote:


kuletboi wrote:


ds0192234 wrote:


kuletboi wrote:

i think this is the first time ive seen a hate thread. . . . since im already here i hate yaoi and yuri . . . im completely against same sex marriage. .. its just fucked up


settle down now, strictly anime

settle down. . . ur exaggerating i didnt put it on bold . . . and i dont like gay couples wether its fiction or not my opinion doesnt change

i put it in bold, and i'm not trying to change your opinion...
(i personally don't have one)

i just don't want this "anime" hate thread to turn into this


who cares what u think . . . im saying i dont like gay people . . . that includes lesbian and that reflects to anime as well




ok
Posted 2/21/08

ds0192234 wrote:


joeyzj wrote:

STRAWBERRY PANIC!! I HATE IT!!

Lesbians.... shouldn't even exist.


god damn it...

i'm starting to regret making this thread


◎flush◎ thread going down the drain, sorry dude...
6379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49
Offline
Posted 2/21/08

joeyzj wrote:


ds0192234 wrote:


joeyzj wrote:

STRAWBERRY PANIC!! I HATE IT!!

Lesbians.... shouldn't even exist.


god damn it...

i'm starting to regret making this thread


lols. sorry then!! Just that I know too many lesbians.
AND SO YURI DISTURBS ME VERY MUCH.


...

i'm not some gay right's activist, i just don't want this thread to turn into racial slurs

not that i'm accusing you of that, it can just turn into that suprisingly quick
6379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49
Offline
Posted 2/21/08

rocketham562 wrote:


ds0192234 wrote:


joeyzj wrote:

STRAWBERRY PANIC!! I HATE IT!!

Lesbians.... shouldn't even exist.


god damn it...

i'm starting to regret making this thread


◎flush◎ thread going down the drain, sorry dude...


it's my own fault

i overestimated the users
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.