First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply Introduce Yourself Here
Hunter-Moderator
6015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Greed Island / Gr...
Offline
Posted 3/20/08
~~updated
Posted 3/22/08
greetings my comrades. i'm a newbie here. please guide me, seniors.
Hunter
453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
65 / M
Offline
Posted 3/23/08
hi guys im new here....my name is dodz & im also from the philipinnes! lol..buddy me! i really100x like hxh especially kurapica!

hehehe..im actually 11 yrs old..nyahahaha
Creator
10166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / outerspace
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
welcome to the new members..if you need anything don't be shy to ask us
Hunter
1425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Grandline
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
welcome to all.......try to be active so it will be fun...

Hunter-Moderator
6015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Greed Island / Gr...
Offline
Posted 3/25/08

Drigita_Rygen wrote:

greetings my comrades. i'm a newbie here. please guide me, seniors.


pick an available character for a start then do the requirements (3 forum posts and 5 photos for the group)

then id gladly put you in and you can request for your licence card already..
Posted 3/25/08

reyncohit wrote:


Drigita_Rygen wrote:

greetings my comrades. i'm a newbie here. please guide me, seniors.


pick an available character for a start then do the requirements (3 forum posts and 5 photos for the group)

then id gladly put you in and you can request for your licence card already..


What licence card senior?
Hunter-Moderator
6015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Greed Island / Gr...
Offline
Posted 3/25/08

Drigita_Rygen wrote:

What licence card senior?


go check the group's photos to see the licence card of your other sempai ü.. if you want one too, then you better complete the requirements now ü..

Hunter
2062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / behind you
Offline
Posted 3/27/08
kinda new here..nice to meet u all..im17

i like HXH coz of geneiryodan..and everything about hxh

<-----thats my name
Hunter-Moderator
6015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Greed Island / Gr...
Offline
Posted 3/28/08
~~updated
Hunter
3528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Davao City :]
Offline
Posted 4/4/08
HELLO!!! I'm PAu!! 13 yrs.old lyk to watch Hunter X hunter since I was 4 yrs. old.. like to take a pic. around!!

I really like Gon and His friendz!! Especially Kurapika!!

I'm a simple gurl too...!!
Hunter
3204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / "I See White Peop...
Offline
Posted 4/4/08
hey wats up names Kramer age 17 from hawaii Hunter X Hunter very awesome, like Phinks, Feitan, Hisoka and Leorio all funny and killer
Hunter
1464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/5/08
Hajimemashite! Watashi wa Sumitaka Shizuhi desu! Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!
(Hello! My name is Sumitaka Shizuhi! Nice to meet you!)
Watashi Killua ga daisuki da! Killua wa sugoku kakkoi to tsuyoi dakara!
(I love Killua! He's cool and power >.<)
Hunter-Moderator
6015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Greed Island / Gr...
Offline
Posted 4/5/08
wow, i wish i can learn how to read/write/speak/understand japanese ü..




~~updated
Hunter-Moderator
6015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Greed Island / Gr...
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

Shizuhi wrote:

Hajimemashite! Watashi wa Sumitaka Shizuhi desu! Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!
(Hello! My name is Sumitaka Shizuhi! Nice to meet you!)
Watashi Killua ga daisuki da! Killua wa sugoku kakkoi to tsuyoi dakara!
(I love Killua! He's cool and power >.<)


you've posted quite on the forums, why not pick your character now and upload 5 photos for the group so you can have your license card too?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.