i think u should fix this
2910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / With in the light
Offline
Posted 2/21/08

keep on clicking to find out
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 2/21/08
fantastic.
7716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / M / Florida, US
Offline
Posted 2/21/08
I found a free ipod inside.
22358 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Nightscape
Offline
Posted 2/21/08
Is it 30 or 29?
which is the max
I'm so lame
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 2/21/08

note wrote:


I'm so lame


quoted for truth.
22358 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Nightscape
Offline
Posted 2/21/08

Kenshin1986 wrote:


note wrote:


I'm so lame


quoted for truth.

It's worse when someone agrees.

70098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Wa Wa Land
Offline
Posted 2/21/08
it keeps GOING!! whats inside!? *curious*
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 2/21/08

note wrote:


Kenshin1986 wrote:


note wrote:


I'm so lame


quoted for truth.

It's worse when someone agrees.



not if they agree with u.
2910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / With in the light
Offline
Posted 2/21/08

smil3es wrote:

it keeps GOING!! whats inside!? *curious*


Press quote and u will find out
You will remember it longer if you find out you self then if some one told you.
22358 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Nightscape
Offline
Posted 2/21/08

Kenshin1986 wrote:


note wrote:


Kenshin1986 wrote:


note wrote:


I'm so lame


quoted for truth.

It's worse when someone agrees.



not if they agree with u.


I set myself up for that one

2910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / With in the light
Offline
Posted 2/21/08

note wrote:


Kenshin1986 wrote:


note wrote:


Kenshin1986 wrote:


note wrote:


I'm so lame


quoted for truth.

It's worse when someone agrees.



not if they agree with u.


I set myself up for that one



lol
2017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / PILIPINAS
Offline
Posted 2/21/08
when you open em all up, scroll up and down as you watch the lines @[email protected] dizzy
70098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Wa Wa Land
Offline
Posted 2/21/08

setyouback wrote:


smil3es wrote:

it keeps GOING!! whats inside!? *curious*


Press quote and u will find out
You will remember it longer if you find out you self then if some one told you.


*Quoted it* wahh!! cool! it keeps going and going!! =D i see what you want
3288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / you dont need to...
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
it said..put a limit to this..ne?
You must be logged in to post.