First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Love Problems
Lovers
7219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / issolated place
Offline
Posted 2/21/08
here you can share your love promblems just like mine.. i'll tell a secret..

NEXT TIME
Lovers
7219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / issolated place
Offline
Posted 2/21/08
I HAVE A LOVE PROBLEM...

I'll share it.. (click the spoiler to see)



that's my love problem..

What about yours??
Creator
6135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in my own little...
Offline
Posted 2/21/08
well mine is kinda complicated....



then....



i'm really good at moving on....
Lovers
7219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / issolated place
Offline
Posted 2/22/08
so i see.................
24661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/23/08
I have a crush on my best guy friend
I wanna tell him I like him but what's gonna happen if he just thing of me as a friend,that will ruin our friend ship
I can't tell if he likes me or hate me
Sometime he act really nice but other he act kinda mean and I can't tell if he was joking or not
Posted 2/23/08
well this is mine
i have a crush but i jus simply cant tell him arghhhhhhhh
Posted 2/23/08
I have a problem with this girl on cr


please help mr if u can...
Lovers
13687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / WUJUNG LAND
Offline
Posted 2/26/08
allsum:
have you guys tried to talk or something?
are you really sure you love this girl you are talking about?
perhaps you can drop me a PM if you want our conversations to be kept private and not posted here.
Creator
6135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in my own little...
Offline
Posted 2/26/08

allsum wrote:

I have a problem with this girl on cr


please help mr if u can...


i'm not sure how i can help with this kind of situation.....sorry
Creator
6135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in my own little...
Offline
Posted 2/26/08

toushiro20174 wrote:

I have a crush on my best guy friend
I wanna tell him I like him but what's gonna happen if he just thing of me as a friend,that will ruin our friend ship
I can't tell if he likes me or hate me
Sometime he act really nice but other he act kinda mean and I can't tell if he was joking or not


boys are sometimes like dat....but if u tell him ur feelings it gives them a push and let them think about wat he really thinks about you. i dont really kno a guys mind, but from wat they tell to me...dats kinda wat i think, but the rejection hurts
Lovers
25006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Rockwall, TX
Offline
Posted 3/12/08

allsum wrote:

I have a problem with this girl on cr


please help mr if u can...


Well, i have 4 ways that could help u solve your problem. but idk much about the girl your talking about so these may or may not work. Still.. best to try to put some effort into it though and do nothing to help.

1. Don't flirt as much as them.(IDK about this one since it may vary from girl to girl)

2. Try to create moments where it would seem as if u two are in a protective air bubble where others can't interfere.

3. Try getting some of the other 3 guys to meet with some1 else that meets their standards so they can get caught up in the same problem as her and possibly won't be flirting as much/or their flirting meter will be cut in half.

4. If none of those don't work then be yourself and act like a normal bf, usually doing that will help her set her standards since her standards as of now are split four different ways and indecisive.

And 5. If it ends up going down the drain even after you tried all that you could, get some1 else that's sweeter, little competition, and she already thinks of you as a really nice friend by the time you try to flirt with her, flirt a little at first though, not too much.

It's kinda like the routine of a candy store, if the guy before you took the last piece of your favorite candy, either you kick his ass, or you taste other different kinds of candy and see which one you might like better, if u already did that, kick his ass harder. Beware: Either the candy will like that and she's all yours, or the candy won't and roll down the drain to escape instead. But if she doesn't like it, try winning her back with something you know she will like that the other guy hasn't used on her yet before she gets eaten.

That's all I have...
Posted 3/12/08
thanks for the help but i solve it and now i'm goin woth some one else thanks tho.
Lovers
711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 3/13/08
mine is..um...

and my ex..well i still love him but i don't know if there's someone waiting for me still...
Lovers
18885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Looking For Anime...
Offline
Posted 3/13/08

credo4405 wrote:

mine is..um...

and my ex..well i still love him but i don't know if there's someone waiting for me still...


1. you can try tell him you still love him deeply unless you already did it :/
2. move on get a new but that would cost who knows what
3. ask himt o drop his damned pride and just accept his feelings ( rly what is up with pride?! geez..)
4. Consult a Proffesional into this

( >_> tbh i dont know why i even say these points since i got no idea in love only from watching anime and manga so dont rely on my points since i know nuthing about love and wont ver do)

Lovers
711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 3/13/08

pandatime wrote:


credo4405 wrote:

mine is..um...

and my ex..well i still love him but i don't know if there's someone waiting for me still...


1. you can try tell him you still love him deeply unless you already did it :/
2. move on get a new but that would cost who knows what
3. ask himt o drop his damned pride and just accept his feelings ( rly what is up with pride?! geez..)
4. Consult a Proffesional into this

( >_> tbh i dont know why i even say these points since i got no idea in love only from watching anime and manga so dont rely on my points since i know nuthing about love and wont ver do)



i told him so many times about my luv for him but he doesn't want to..he had the chance..but its always the pride talking..
one time he said that "i don't think i will ever find a girl like you since i consider you the best" i'm so damn confused...hehehe
or he is just an idiot!!! wat sucks the most is that he is my bestfriend.. we were on for two and a half years..
maybe its tym that i'll find some1...hahaha
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.