First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Love Problems
Lovers
18881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Looking For Anime...
Offline
Posted 3/20/08
O_o... erm oki. well good for you^^
.. i found a other eason t be afraid of girls *shivers*
Lovers
5386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / philippines, para...
Offline
Posted 3/20/08

pandatime wrote:

O_o... erm oki. well good for you^^
.. i found a other eason t be afraid of girls *shivers*


Girls can be a little scary
Lovers
18881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Looking For Anime...
Offline
Posted 3/20/08

jajagegesan wrote:


pandatime wrote:

O_o... erm oki. well good for you^^
.. i found a other eason t be afraid of girls *shivers*


Girls can be a little scary


Oh that so god damn true >_> im rly afraid of girls now lol
Lovers
224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 3/22/08
To all people out there who are having problems with their love lives...hear me out~

No matter what solutions others give to you just take it as an opinion that lets you think further to analyse your own situation. Don't just blindly follow solutions that you receive from others. They may have the best of intentions to help you, but only you know your own situation and problem best.

Problems are easy to solve, it's the decisions that solve problem hard to decide on. When a person is troubled and stressed over something, he or she will not be able to think clearly. Anger, jealousy, sadness, pain, hatred, and many other factors will cloud your judgement.

No matter what problems you are facing, give yourself some space, void youself of sad songs, rock songs or other factors that will swing you mood in any way. Take 3 deep breaths with holding another for as long as you can before exhaling and smile your haddest. Then, identify the main problem and start working from there. Do not always think of things that you would normally do, think out of the box. Always try to put yourself in the other person's shoe and feel what he or she would feel before you start thinking of solutions. And one important thing, try not to take too long to solve you problem. Problems are just like a piece of paper that just started burning, if you are quick to put out the fire, you'll salvage whatever that remains, but you took too long to put it out, what you back at the end are the ashes of your failure to make time. The solution to put out that fire is water, but if you manage to think of using sand you'll put out the fire even faster and minimalise the damage to that very piece of paper. There are many solutions to one problem and not only one.

Be bold and give yourself courage to face your problems, if you need to throw away all pride to solve a problem so as to get back what you cherish with your heart, by all means do so. Always be reminded of your priorities and whats important to you, and you'll almost never lose them.

Tell yourself, there's no problem that cannot be solved. Problems are created so people would solve them. Be optimistic always, smile, and breath. The air that you breath in and the air that your loved ones inhale are the same. The reason why they feel that and act the way which causes problems to arise are because of external factors and reasoning that cloud their minds.

One last thing you should always remember...........................never, never, never assume anything. Don't understand, ask. Don't know, clarify. What you see with your eyes may not always be true, if they were everything you see will be upside down.

Hope what I have typed will aid those who need help.

P.S. You can PM me about anything if you need help...
Lovers
18881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Looking For Anime...
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
lol XD like i said girls are scary they are like sad adn then suddenly not O:_O mAn YOU GIRLS SCARE ME!
Posted 3/26/08


Does any guy here faces this problem...lol...?
Get the joke?


Posted 3/26/08

whyamiandy wrote:

To all people out there who are having problems with their love lives...hear me out~

No matter what solutions others give to you just take it as an opinion that lets you think further to analyse your own situation. Don't just blindly follow solutions that you receive from others. They may have the best of intentions to help you, but only you know your own situation and problem best.

Problems are easy to solve, it's the decisions that solve problem hard to decide on. When a person is troubled and stressed over something, he or she will not be able to think clearly. Anger, jealousy, sadness, pain, hatred, and many other factors will cloud your judgement.

No matter what problems you are facing, give yourself some space, void youself of sad songs, rock songs or other factors that will swing you mood in any way. Take 3 deep breaths with holding another for as long as you can before exhaling and smile your haddest. Then, identify the main problem and start working from there. Do not always think of things that you would normally do, think out of the box. Always try to put yourself in the other person's shoe and feel what he or she would feel before you start thinking of solutions. And one important thing, try not to take too long to solve you problem. Problems are just like a piece of paper that just started burning, if you are quick to put out the fire, you'll salvage whatever that remains, but you took too long to put it out, what you back at the end are the ashes of your failure to make time. The solution to put out that fire is water, but if you manage to think of using sand you'll put out the fire even faster and minimalise the damage to that very piece of paper. There are many solutions to one problem and not only one.

Be bold and give yourself courage to face your problems, if you need to throw away all pride to solve a problem so as to get back what you cherish with your heart, by all means do so. Always be reminded of your priorities and whats important to you, and you'll almost never lose them.

Tell yourself, there's no problem that cannot be solved. Problems are created so people would solve them. Be optimistic always, smile, and breath. The air that you breath in and the air that your loved ones inhale are the same. The reason why they feel that and act the way which causes problems to arise are because of external factors and reasoning that cloud their minds.

One last thing you should always remember...........................never, never, never assume anything. Don't understand, ask. Don't know, clarify. What you see with your eyes may not always be true, if they were everything you see will be upside down.

Hope what I have typed will aid those who need help.

P.S. You can PM me about anything if you need help...



OMG you like read my mind.... my problem is that even though i already broke up with my bf i started to get to really like his friend and he likes me too so please any advice is welcome
24661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
I have a crush on my best guy friend.One day I accidently fall in love with this other guy(That I hate) and now my feeling for my best guy friend is gone(almost).I don't wanna like this new guy because I know he doesn't like me(I have no proof but oh well...).
Posted 4/2/08

pandatime wrote:

lol XD like i said girls are scary they are like sad adn then suddenly not O:_O mAn YOU GIRLS SCARE ME!


XD that's so true... XD all my classmates (it's an all girls section...) can do that... in less than 5 minutes as well... XD
Lovers
6866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 4/4/08
alright this happened yesterday and i dont know what to do:

this girl told me she likes me... and i said ok and such pretending to ignore it..... now that spring break is almost over what should i say and what should i do???????????????
Lovers
3877 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 4/4/08
if you like her say that you like her, if not just be friends =)
Lovers
6866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 4/4/08

optimash wrote:

if you like her say that you like her, if not just be friends =)


if u were replying to my question then : its not that easy.... there got more too it
Lovers
5472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Eastern Air Temples
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
am i late to ask for your help guys? hHhmMm, hope u would still give advices for my dilemma. . .

Lovers
711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
my ex abuses me...
Lovers
711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 4/10/08

hs5hen wrote:


credo4405 wrote:


pandatime wrote:


credo4405 wrote:

mine is..um...

and my ex..well i still love him but i don't know if there's someone waiting for me still...


1. you can try tell him you still love him deeply unless you already did it :/
2. move on get a new but that would cost who knows what
3. ask himt o drop his damned pride and just accept his feelings ( rly what is up with pride?! geez..)
4. Consult a Proffesional into this

( >_> tbh i dont know why i even say these points since i got no idea in love only from watching anime and manga so dont rely on my points since i know nuthing about love and wont ver do)



i told him so many times about my luv for him but he doesn't want to..he had the chance..but its always the pride talking..
one time he said that "i don't think i will ever find a girl like you since i consider you the best" i'm so damn confused...hehehe
or he is just an idiot!!! wat sucks the most is that he is my bestfriend.. we were on for two and a half years..
maybe its tym that i'll find some1...hahaha


well if u move on he might see the big picture and move on himself....but u guys still have each other as best friends, so i dont think theres nothing to lose.....for me the love in friendship always prevails, lmao XDD



now..we are totally in war mode!!! he abused me so much that i can't take it anymore..i confronted him again..and told me everything how he abused me..remembers me only when he needs something from me(like leech..a parasite of some sort..)..i help him as a friend but he abuses me.xet!
he took advantage of my weakness..
he frequently asks me, "y do u hate me?" he so dumb because its so obvious...
he knows that i'm mad at him but because of his fu**in PRIDE!! he doesn't even apologize to me!!
wat ticks me is that he told his new guyfriends that i was the one who is desperate and after him.. i already moved on and he is the one who approaches me when he needs something!! xet! wat a jerk!! he knows that i hate him amd he makes it worst!
he doesn't even apologize or a simple sorry..
my friends knows everything..

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.