First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Love Problems
Lovers
711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 4/10/08

credo4405 wrote:


pandatime wrote:


credo4405 wrote:

mine is..um...

and my ex..well i still love him but i don't know if there's someone waiting for me still...


1. you can try tell him you still love him deeply unless you already did it :/
2. move on get a new but that would cost who knows what
3. ask himt o drop his damned pride and just accept his feelings ( rly what is up with pride?! geez..)
4. Consult a Proffesional into this

( >_> tbh i dont know why i even say these points since i got no idea in love only from watching anime and manga so dont rely on my points since i know nuthing about love and wont ver do)



i told him so many times about my luv for him but he doesn't want to..he had the chance..but its always the pride talking..
one time he said that "i don't think i will ever find a girl like you since i consider you the best" i'm so damn confused...hehehe
or he is just an idiot!!! wat sucks the most is that he is my bestfriend.. we were on for two and a half years..
maybe its tym that i'll find some1...hahaha



we are on war mode..he abused me...
Lovers
9266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / skyria
Offline
Posted 4/13/08
i had a crush on this boy in grade 3.but on day,he teased me.he kept writing bad things about me on a piece of paper with his friends.now,i still have a crush on him but i already forgot about how i had a crush for him so i thought that i could already move on.but now,i have two crushes and i don't know who's the truly one that i like.i'm so confused! mind helping me???
Lovers
9266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / skyria
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
i have a problem.....i'm so confused....please just click this...



i need help from all of you guys.....
Lovers
9266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / skyria
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
wow.....i have 2 problems.....
1206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / earth
Offline
Posted 4/26/08
ok i have one

i'm good friends with this guy and everyone thought we liked each other but i didn't and he didn't either from what i no
but then at my school formal i saw him dancing with another girl and i got really jealous. so found out then i like him
but then during formal i was talking to him and he was talking about how he doesn't want a gf and stuff and how guys like "Variaty"
and i want to tell him but after that i just can't...........
he's not mean at all he's really sweet....but i don't no
help..........
Lovers
762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/1/08
I need some help
24661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

maristellyrub wrote:

i have a problem.....i'm so confused....please just click this...



i need help from all of you guys.....


Well,just tell her that U only like her as a friend then maybe she would stop liking you
Oh can U help me with mine?


Lovers
9266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / skyria
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

toushiro20174 wrote:


maristellyrub wrote:

i have a problem.....i'm so confused....please just click this...



i need help from all of you guys.....


Well,just tell her that U only like her as a friend then maybe she would stop liking you
Oh can U help me with mine?




thanks for helping me!oh and your problem is so hard....hmmm....u say to him "what if i really like u.....would u accept my feelings by any chance?" or if ur feeling shy,u can do a move to find out if he will accept ur feelings......
24661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

maristellyrub wrote:


toushiro20174 wrote:


maristellyrub wrote:

i have a problem.....i'm so confused....please just click this...



i need help from all of you guys.....


Well,just tell her that U only like her as a friend then maybe she would stop liking you
Oh can U help me with mine?




thanks for helping me!oh and your problem is so hard....hmmm....u say to him "what if i really like u.....would u accept my feelings by any chance?" or if ur feeling shy,u can do a move to find out if he will accept ur feelings......


We act really weird to each other.I act like I hate him(I even make a club so people who hate him can join) and
now I stop being the president and the girl who's the vice was so mad about me.He act like he hate me too when he's with other people he slam the door in my face but one time he actually open the door 4 me and said"At least I open the door 4 U" and I wasn't holding anything heavy or telling him to open it 4 me



Lovers
9266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / skyria
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

toushiro20174 wrote:


maristellyrub wrote:


toushiro20174 wrote:


maristellyrub wrote:

i have a problem.....i'm so confused....please just click this...



i need help from all of you guys.....


Well,just tell her that U only like her as a friend then maybe she would stop liking you
Oh can U help me with mine?




thanks for helping me!oh and your problem is so hard....hmmm....u say to him "what if i really like u.....would u accept my feelings by any chance?" or if ur feeling shy,u can do a move to find out if he will accept ur feelings......


We act really weird to each other.I act like I hate him(I even make a club so people who hate him can join) and
now I stop being the president and the girl who's the vice was so mad about me.He act like he hate me too when he's with other people he slam the door in my face but one time he actually open the door 4 me and said"At least I open the door 4 U" and I wasn't holding anything heavy or telling him to open it 4 me





maybe he doesn't want the other people to know that he's kind to u........so he acts that he hates u......i understand ur situation now......
Posted 5/22/08 , edited 5/22/08
here's mine....

Lovers
360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sacramento
Offline
Posted 5/23/08

credo4405 wrote:


pandatime wrote:


credo4405 wrote:

mine is..um...

and my ex..well i still love him but i don't know if there's someone waiting for me still...


1. you can try tell him you still love him deeply unless you already did it :/
2. move on get a new but that would cost who knows what
3. ask himt o drop his damned pride and just accept his feelings ( rly what is up with pride?! geez..)
4. Consult a Proffesional into this

( >_> tbh i dont know why i even say these points since i got no idea in love only from watching anime and manga so dont rely on my points since i know nuthing about love and wont ver do)



i told him so many times about my luv for him but he doesn't want to..he had the chance..but its always the pride talking..
one time he said that "i don't think i will ever find a girl like you since i consider you the best" i'm so damn confused...hehehe
or he is just an idiot!!! wat sucks the most is that he is my bestfriend.. we were on for two and a half years..
maybe its tym that i'll find some1...hahaha


you should just ask him directly if he loves you. judgin by wat u wrote he will. then u have to tell him to make his decision. to be with u or stay confused, date other girls, hurt you, and possibly lose u his best friend. and when u ask him to make a decision tell him you can't hang out with him or talk to him until he makes a decision. i no this will be hard but this is wat u need to do.

Lovers
360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sacramento
Offline
Posted 5/23/08

nekomishachan wrote:

i need some help




just report them to the school for sexual harrassment. and u wouldn't want ur crush to fight back possibly get hurt or get expelled/ suspended. or if u don't want to report them just tell them to stop bothering u because this is so not the way to get u to like them. and if they liked u they wouldn't hate u and attack u. that's called obsession
Lovers
360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sacramento
Offline
Posted 5/23/08

credo4405 wrote:


hs5hen wrote:


credo4405 wrote:


pandatime wrote:


credo4405 wrote:

mine is..um...

and my ex..well i still love him but i don't know if there's someone waiting for me still...


1. you can try tell him you still love him deeply unless you already did it :/
2. move on get a new but that would cost who knows what
3. ask himt o drop his damned pride and just accept his feelings ( rly what is up with pride?! geez..)
4. Consult a Proffesional into this

( >_> tbh i dont know why i even say these points since i got no idea in love only from watching anime and manga so dont rely on my points since i know nuthing about love and wont ver do)



i told him so many times about my luv for him but he doesn't want to..he had the chance..but its always the pride talking..
one time he said that "i don't think i will ever find a girl like you since i consider you the best" i'm so damn confused...hehehe
or he is just an idiot!!! wat sucks the most is that he is my bestfriend.. we were on for two and a half years..
maybe its tym that i'll find some1...hahaha


well if u move on he might see the big picture and move on himself....but u guys still have each other as best friends, so i dont think theres nothing to lose.....for me the love in friendship always prevails, lmao XDD



now..we are totally in war mode!!! he abused me so much that i can't take it anymore..i confronted him again..and told me everything how he abused me..remembers me only when he needs something from me(like leech..a parasite of some sort..)..i help him as a friend but he abuses me.xet!
he took advantage of my weakness..
he frequently asks me, "y do u hate me?" he so dumb because its so obvious...
he knows that i'm mad at him but because of his fu**in PRIDE!! he doesn't even apologize to me!!
wat ticks me is that he told his new guyfriends that i was the one who is desperate and after him.. i already moved on and he is the one who approaches me when he needs something!! xet! wat a jerk!! he knows that i hate him amd he makes it worst!
he doesn't even apologize or a simple sorry..
my friends knows everything..



1. kick his ass
2. slap the crap outta him
3. kick him in the balls
4. tell him wat the freak his wrong with him.
5. do it in front of all his friends that way they know u hate him

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.