First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply GAME - Who Am I
Creator
10166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / outerspace
Offline
Posted 3/13/08
Gorain

i am the killua's brother and made him decide to back out from HXH exam
Hunter-Moderator
9463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Google Chrome
Offline
Posted 3/13/08

rynabella wrote:

kuroro...

i am the bomber....


you're wrong..
Hunter-Moderator
9463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Google Chrome
Offline
Posted 3/13/08

reyncohit wrote:

nkkpikon, is it kuroro or kurotopi? kuroro can copy abilities and kurotopi can copy things.. so im wondering which are you talking about..

ryna: you're GENSURU

i am the one who helped gon on the "volleyball" at GI using my nen gorillas..

WHO AM I?



~~updated


it's kurotopi.. he's wrong..
anyway,is repetition of question allowed?
Creator
10166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / outerspace
Offline
Posted 3/13/08

nakakapikon wrote:


reyncohit wrote:

nkkpikon, is it kuroro or kurotopi? kuroro can copy abilities and kurotopi can copy things.. so im wondering which are you talking about..

ryna: you're GENSURU

i am the one who helped gon on the "volleyball" at GI using my nen gorillas..

WHO AM I?



~~updated


it's kurotopi.. he's wrong..
anyway,is repetition of question allowed?


no repetition of question allowed^_^..because they already know
the answer
Hunter-Moderator
9463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Google Chrome
Offline
Posted 3/13/08

neon_09 wrote:


nakakapikon wrote:


reyncohit wrote:

nkkpikon, is it kuroro or kurotopi? kuroro can copy abilities and kurotopi can copy things.. so im wondering which are you talking about..

ryna: you're GENSURU

i am the one who helped gon on the "volleyball" at GI using my nen gorillas..

WHO AM I?



~~updated


it's kurotopi.. he's wrong..
anyway,is repetition of question allowed?


no repetition of question allowed^_^..because they already know
the answer


i figured that out.. someone repeated my first question here..
Creator
10166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / outerspace
Offline
Posted 3/13/08

nakakapikon wrote:


neon_09 wrote:


nakakapikon wrote:


reyncohit wrote:

nkkpikon, is it kuroro or kurotopi? kuroro can copy abilities and kurotopi can copy things.. so im wondering which are you talking about..

ryna: you're GENSURU

i am the one who helped gon on the "volleyball" at GI using my nen gorillas..

WHO AM I?



~~updated


it's kurotopi.. he's wrong..
anyway,is repetition of question allowed?


no repetition of question allowed^_^..because they already know
the answer


i figured that out.. someone repeated my first question here..


who is it? me?
Hunter-Moderator
9463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Google Chrome
Offline
Posted 3/13/08

neon_09 wrote:


nakakapikon wrote:


neon_09 wrote:


nakakapikon wrote:


reyncohit wrote:

nkkpikon, is it kuroro or kurotopi? kuroro can copy abilities and kurotopi can copy things.. so im wondering which are you talking about..

ryna: you're GENSURU

i am the one who helped gon on the "volleyball" at GI using my nen gorillas..

WHO AM I?



~~updated


it's kurotopi.. he's wrong..
anyway,is repetition of question allowed?


no repetition of question allowed^_^..because they already know
the answer


i figured that out.. someone repeated my first question here..


who is it? me?


nope.. its.. umm.. rynabella
Creator
10166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / outerspace
Offline
Posted 3/13/08

nakakapikon wrote:


neon_09 wrote:


nakakapikon wrote:


neon_09 wrote:


nakakapikon wrote:


reyncohit wrote:

nkkpikon, is it kuroro or kurotopi? kuroro can copy abilities and kurotopi can copy things.. so im wondering which are you talking about..

ryna: you're GENSURU

i am the one who helped gon on the "volleyball" at GI using my nen gorillas..

WHO AM I?



~~updated


it's kurotopi.. he's wrong..
anyway,is repetition of question allowed?


no repetition of question allowed^_^..because they already know
the answer


i figured that out.. someone repeated my first question here..


who is it? me?


nope.. its.. umm.. rynabella


so he repeated your question about gensuru?
Hunter-Moderator
9463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Google Chrome
Offline
Posted 3/13/08

neon_09 wrote:


nakakapikon wrote:


neon_09 wrote:


nakakapikon wrote:


neon_09 wrote:


nakakapikon wrote:


reyncohit wrote:

nkkpikon, is it kuroro or kurotopi? kuroro can copy abilities and kurotopi can copy things.. so im wondering which are you talking about..

ryna: you're GENSURU

i am the one who helped gon on the "volleyball" at GI using my nen gorillas..

WHO AM I?



~~updated


it's kurotopi.. he's wrong..
anyway,is repetition of question allowed?


no repetition of question allowed^_^..because they already know
the answer


i figured that out.. someone repeated my first question here..


who is it? me?


nope.. its.. umm.. rynabella


so he repeated your question about gensuru?


uh,yep!^_^
Creator
10166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / outerspace
Offline
Posted 3/13/08

rynabella wrote:

kuroro...

i am the bomber....


hey ryn you should repeat question that others
have already answered..nkakapikon already post
that question and somebody answered it already
also..so please look at the other questions first
to make sure that you dont repeat the same
question..ok?^_^
Creator
10166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / outerspace
Offline
Posted 3/13/08

nakakapikon wrote:


neon_09 wrote:


nakakapikon wrote:


neon_09 wrote:


nakakapikon wrote:


neon_09 wrote:


nakakapikon wrote:


reyncohit wrote:

nkkpikon, is it kuroro or kurotopi? kuroro can copy abilities and kurotopi can copy things.. so im wondering which are you talking about..

ryna: you're GENSURU

i am the one who helped gon on the "volleyball" at GI using my nen gorillas..

WHO AM I?



~~updated


it's kurotopi.. he's wrong..
anyway,is repetition of question allowed?


no repetition of question allowed^_^..because they already know
the answer


i figured that out.. someone repeated my first question here..


who is it? me?


nope.. its.. umm.. rynabella


so he repeated your question about gensuru?


uh,yep!^_^


i've changed the rule so i think it will not happen again^_^
Hunter-Moderator
9463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Google Chrome
Offline
Posted 3/13/08

neon_09 wrote:


nakakapikon wrote:


neon_09 wrote:


nakakapikon wrote:


neon_09 wrote:


nakakapikon wrote:


neon_09 wrote:


nakakapikon wrote:


reyncohit wrote:

nkkpikon, is it kuroro or kurotopi? kuroro can copy abilities and kurotopi can copy things.. so im wondering which are you talking about..

ryna: you're GENSURU

i am the one who helped gon on the "volleyball" at GI using my nen gorillas..

WHO AM I?



~~updated


it's kurotopi.. he's wrong..
anyway,is repetition of question allowed?


no repetition of question allowed^_^..because they already know
the answer


i figured that out.. someone repeated my first question here..


who is it? me?


nope.. its.. umm.. rynabella


so he repeated your question about gensuru?


uh,yep!^_^


i've changed the rule so i think it will not happen again^_^


arigato gozaimasu neon-kun!^_^
Creator
10166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / outerspace
Offline
Posted 3/13/08

nakakapikon wrote:


neon_09 wrote:


nakakapikon wrote:


neon_09 wrote:


nakakapikon wrote:


neon_09 wrote:


nakakapikon wrote:


neon_09 wrote:


nakakapikon wrote:


reyncohit wrote:

nkkpikon, is it kuroro or kurotopi? kuroro can copy abilities and kurotopi can copy things.. so im wondering which are you talking about..

ryna: you're GENSURU

i am the one who helped gon on the "volleyball" at GI using my nen gorillas..

WHO AM I?



~~updated


it's kurotopi.. he's wrong..
anyway,is repetition of question allowed?


no repetition of question allowed^_^..because they already know
the answer


i figured that out.. someone repeated my first question here..


who is it? me?


nope.. its.. umm.. rynabella


so he repeated your question about gensuru?


uh,yep!^_^


i've changed the rule so i think it will not happen again^_^


arigato gozaimasu neon-kun!^_^


hehe..np..i'm glad and obligue to do that as the father of nirmo(reyn is the mother)^_^
Hunter-Moderator
9463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Google Chrome
Offline
Posted 3/13/08

neon_09 wrote:


nakakapikon wrote:


neon_09 wrote:


nakakapikon wrote:


neon_09 wrote:


nakakapikon wrote:


neon_09 wrote:


nakakapikon wrote:


neon_09 wrote:


nakakapikon wrote:


reyncohit wrote:

nkkpikon, is it kuroro or kurotopi? kuroro can copy abilities and kurotopi can copy things.. so im wondering which are you talking about..

ryna: you're GENSURU

i am the one who helped gon on the "volleyball" at GI using my nen gorillas..

WHO AM I?



~~updated


it's kurotopi.. he's wrong..
anyway,is repetition of question allowed?


no repetition of question allowed^_^..because they already know
the answer


i figured that out.. someone repeated my first question here..


who is it? me?


nope.. its.. umm.. rynabella


so he repeated your question about gensuru?


uh,yep!^_^


i've changed the rule so i think it will not happen again^_^


arigato gozaimasu neon-kun!^_^


hehe..np..i'm glad and obligue to do that as the father of nirmo(reyn is the mother)^_^


LOL! how about us then?^_^
Creator
10166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / outerspace
Offline
Posted 3/13/08

nakakapikon wrote:


neon_09 wrote:


nakakapikon wrote:


neon_09 wrote:


nakakapikon wrote:


neon_09 wrote:


nakakapikon wrote:


neon_09 wrote:


nakakapikon wrote:


neon_09 wrote:


nakakapikon wrote:


reyncohit wrote:

nkkpikon, is it kuroro or kurotopi? kuroro can copy abilities and kurotopi can copy things.. so im wondering which are you talking about..

ryna: you're GENSURU

i am the one who helped gon on the "volleyball" at GI using my nen gorillas..

WHO AM I?



~~updated


it's kurotopi.. he's wrong..
anyway,is repetition of question allowed?


no repetition of question allowed^_^..because they already know
the answer


i figured that out.. someone repeated my first question here..


who is it? me?


nope.. its.. umm.. rynabella


so he repeated your question about gensuru?


uh,yep!^_^


i've changed the rule so i think it will not happen again^_^


arigato gozaimasu neon-kun!^_^


hehe..np..i'm glad and obligue to do that as the father of nirmo(reyn is the mother)^_^


LOL! how about us then?^_^


you are nirmo's friend or if you like you are our sons and daughters..haha..woah we have a
lot of children if thats the case...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.