Post Reply When was the last time a lot of peeps stared at you and why?
47831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Massachusetts
Offline
Posted 2/21/08 , edited 2/21/08
Basically, when was the last time a lot of people stared at you because you might have done something weird or something strange? What did you do and how did you feel when so many people gave you a weird look?

One of the times for me was when I was in a train. All I did was put my ear-phones through my shirt (trying to get them on my ears). Yet, people were staring at me like I had a bomb and I was gonna blow it up , and some other guy gave me the "suspicious look" and the angry face I was all the way at the end of the car too, surrounded by many people. Once the train cleared a bit and more people came in, they were staring at me again Seriously those people had issues

Another time was when I was at an Asian restaurant. Somehow, I ended sitting next to some old (like 40s or 50s, and table to table) white people and they kept staring at me and my siblings They were the only whites in the restaurant too I felt rather annoyed, since I can't eat easily when strangers are staring at me
(and that ^ shouldn't be offensive, but really)
Posted 2/22/08
i remember when i said something out loud but i thought i said in my head...everyone was staring at me like i was crazy lolz
Creator
7625 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The Sea of Love....
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
well, on the bus, me and ma friend sommer were singing the spongebob "FUN" song. we were singing so loud that we ddidnt hear the BD yelling at us. EVERYONE was looking at us. Sommer stopped singing and i opened my eyes and there were 4359423094 eyes on me.
Posted 8/5/08

zen03y wrote:

Basically, when was the last time a lot of people stared at you because you might have done something weird or something strange? What did you do and how did you feel when so many people gave you a weird look?

One of the times for me was when I was in a train. All I did was put my ear-phones through my shirt (trying to get them on my ears). Yet, people were staring at me like I had a bomb and I was gonna blow it up , and some other guy gave me the "suspicious look" and the angry face I was all the way at the end of the car too, surrounded by many people. Once the train cleared a bit and more people came in, they were staring at me again Seriously those people had issues

Another time was when I was at an Asian restaurant. Somehow, I ended sitting next to some old (like 40s or 50s, and table to table) white people and they kept staring at me and my siblings They were the only whites in the restaurant too I felt rather annoyed, since I can't eat easily when strangers are staring at me
(and that ^ shouldn't be offensive, but really)


tell a joke and their teath might fall out lol - serious i did that to some old woman
Posted 8/5/08
i am a bit of an attention seeker so i always have to kill a sweet or good convo - like randomly say "just die you bastard"
everyone's like fuck u! and i'm enjoying it there forth .
47831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Massachusetts
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

kyle_279 wrote:

i am a bit of an attention seeker so i always have to kill a sweet or good convo - like randomly say "just die you bastard"
everyone's like fuck u! and i'm enjoying it there forth .


I do the same, but I yell "Shut up (Name)!" or "What? I don't know."
Member
1510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / London
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
Okaii , we had guests over last night and i wozz sitting in the living room with everyone else , and out of nowere i started laughing histerically , (i do that alot) , n ma family is used to it but i think i scared our guests , lol !

but people stop and stare all the time , lol


XXX
47831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Massachusetts
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

shakira_al-rakhman wrote:

Okaii , we had guests over last night and i wozz sitting in the living room with everyone else , and out of nowere i started laughing histerically , (i do that alot) , n ma family is used to it but i think i scared our guests , lol !

but people stop and stare all the time , lol


XXX


I do this a lot too! LoL Everytime people ask what I am laughing at I just say Nothing I even cracked up really badly for a long time before too.
Member
1510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / London
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

zen03y wrote:


shakira_al-rakhman wrote:

Okaii , we had guests over last night and i wozz sitting in the living room with everyone else , and out of nowere i started laughing histerically , (i do that alot) , n ma family is used to it but i think i scared our guests , lol !

but people stop and stare all the time , lol


XXX


I do this a lot too! LoL Everytime people ask what I am laughing at I just say Nothing I even cracked up really badly for a long time before too.


You must be logged in to post.