First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Who do you think Myolie matches with?
Posted 3/2/08
Bosco all the way man.

[btw, who is she?]
18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 3/2/08

O_oStefferzO-o wrote:

Bosco all the way man.

[btw, who is she?]


you know who bosco is? and not myolie/?
Posted 3/2/08

ailin350 wrote:


O_oStefferzO-o wrote:

Bosco all the way man.

[btw, who is she?]


you know who bosco is? and not myolie/?


i was just agreeing with everyone.
chill.
18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 3/2/08

O_oStefferzO-o wrote:


ailin350 wrote:


O_oStefferzO-o wrote:

Bosco all the way man.

[btw, who is she?]


you know who bosco is? and not myolie/?


i was just agreeing with everyone.
chill.


that's gay. why do you even post if you don't know why they are
16857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / On Cloud 9 with A...
Offline
Posted 3/2/08
Bosco
Posted 3/2/08

ailin350 wrote:


O_oStefferzO-o wrote:


ailin350 wrote:


O_oStefferzO-o wrote:

Bosco all the way man.

[btw, who is she?]


you know who bosco is? and not myolie/?


i was just agreeing with everyone.
chill.


that's gay. why do you even post if you don't know why they are


haha what ever..
I do not see how that concerns you in any way.

18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 3/2/08

O_oStefferzO-o wrote:

haha what ever..
I do not see how that concerns you in any way.



that sure concerns me. How can you not know who they are
432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/2/08
bosco

BOSCOLIE < 3
43 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 3/2/08
hahahhahaha


Bosco all the way!!! =]
705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 3/3/08
Bosco I guess.....couldn't think of anyone better.
83 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 3/3/08
Bosco.. i love myolie.. she so cute and cheerful.
3587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Hawaii
Offline
Posted 3/3/08

Cdramaisthebest wrote:

not bosco!! he is too hot for her



Wow. the best thing one can ever say. (:

422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 3/3/08
they look much more compatible in war of in-laws 2, cos she's all dolled up & modern versus her usual ugly/silly gal roles. Ok, yes i'm biased, i tink bosco looks hotter than myolie (but she's pretty when she's dolled up)
87 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 3/4/08
Bosco, of course!
The first thing that comes to your mind whenever Myolie is mentioned...Boscolie!!!!!
1052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / philippines
Offline
Posted 3/4/08

Deviance wrote:

Edison Chen?


hahahaha....
no! not with him because anyone linked to him will have a dark future! it will just ruin her career! she looks really beautiful thats why being withe dison chen will make her look ugly and it will ruin her career! edison is stupid and pervert! hehehehe...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.