First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
hentai, yaoi, yuri
66 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Bristol
Offline
Posted 2/21/08 , edited 4/18/08
No way in hell. Are you stupid?? Firstly this site is aimed to be PG-13. 2ndly if this site gained hentai think of the peverted hoggers that would roam his site; this site woud become dodgy gaining open to viruses.
jonja 
21715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / sweden
Offline
Posted 2/21/08 , edited 4/18/08

Eudd wrote:


jonja wrote:


Your_Typical_Friend wrote:

this is basicalyl talking about hentai since yaoi and yuri is already in CR. you ma'am are truly a dumbass. would you want kids to be infested with boobs and pussy and like cum? would you want a juvenile to see a girl being rape? before you make an accont don't you have to check the box if your 13? if hentai was allowed you would have to be 18. damn this is such a dumbass thread.


if kids wanna se it they find it anyway so yeah its fine with me. like hell i remember that! it was over a year ago dammit. and you are just been an asshole and if you think this thread is dumb then just dont write in it! and yaoi and yuri is stil homo porn and thats not alowed here. but shojo ai and shounen ai is and thats homo love without porn dumbass


Aren't you the person who I bashed like 3 months ago in One Piece vs Naruto thread. I remember you. You were some goth who wore a Naruto head protector, right?

Yuri and Yaoi are on this site, so I don't know what you're talking about. You're.... a little unsophisticated. =P. Sorry :(


Yaoi and shōnen-ai are terms that are sometimes used by western fans to describe the contents of one title in the genre. Here yaoi is used to describe titles which contain sex scenes and other sexually explicit themes. The counterpart, shōnen-ai, is used to describe titles that focus more on romance and don't include explicit sexual content. This definition of yaoi sometimes clashes with the usage of the word to describe the genre as a whole and the subject is often a cause for debate.


taken from wikipedia

sexscenens = not alowed what that guy just told me. so that means that if there is yaoi here it break the rules
10900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / no code to escape...
Offline
Posted 2/21/08 , edited 4/18/08
technically having hentai even with a warning before starting the video... people will still continue on even without being the 18+. Then soon this site would get reported by parents or such who think the site has become bad...
Posted 2/21/08 , edited 4/18/08
HAHAHAHAHAHAH you took it from wikipedia. who knows you could've edited and put what you think there. wikipedia.org is not a reliable soruce. do you know they still have porn. take for example in gantz. its not in CR becuz its licesned but there are sex scenes in there.
784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 2/21/08 , edited 4/18/08

zfpinoy wrote:

technically having hentai even with a warning before starting the video... people will still continue on even without being the 18+. Then soon this site would get reported by parents or such who think the site has become bad...


i agree there is one anime movie that show some nudity but it is rated for teenagers
1017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Look Down
Offline
Posted 2/21/08 , edited 4/18/08

jonja wrote:


Your_Typical_Friend wrote:

becuz as shinji stated this si a place for pg-13. do you think that hentai is pg 13. and you ma'am are an idiot. they allow yaoi and yuri but not hentai. big difference there




http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-1864/Thoughts-on-Hentai.html

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-4483/Yaoi-VS-Yuri.html




well i dident know that!
now your are been an idoit. yaoi and yuri are homo pron and they are not alowed here. but Shounen Ai and Shoujo Ai are alowed (homo love without porn)


you should just ignore that guy, all he does is suck his own dick while looking at a picture of bill clinton. Give him time and he will choke and die on his jizz
10900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / no code to escape...
Offline
Posted 2/21/08 , edited 4/18/08

Your_Typical_Friend wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAH you took it from wikipedia. who knows you could've edited and put what you think there. wikipedia.org is not a reliable soruce. do you know they still have porn. take for example in gantz. its not in CR becuz its licesned but there are sex scenes in there.


agreed.... Wikipedia has about 50% Accurate information while the other retains 50% being false.
1017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Look Down
Offline
Posted 2/21/08 , edited 4/18/08

jonja wrote:


Your_Typical_Friend wrote:

this is basicalyl talking about hentai since yaoi and yuri is already in CR. you ma'am are truly a dumbass. would you want kids to be infested with boobs and pussy and like cum? would you want a juvenile to see a girl being rape? before you make an accont don't you have to check the box if your 13? if hentai was allowed you would have to be 18. damn this is such a dumbass thread.


if kids wanna se it they find it anyway so yeah its fine with me. like hell i remember that! it was over a year ago dammit. and you are just been an asshole and if you think this thread is dumb then just dont write in it! and yaoi and yuri is stil homo porn and thats not alowed here. but shojo ai and shounen ai is and thats homo love without porn dumbass


Amen to that
Posted 2/21/08 , edited 4/18/08
Wow... Everybody here is basically against you... which is pretty funny. LoL

Failure thread. >_>
7937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 日本
Offline
Posted 2/21/08 , edited 4/18/08
Hehe this mite piss you off AND sum other ppl. But I h8 all of them. Hentai, yaoi, and yuri suck. 3 words, TOO MUCH Sex! Seriously, it's wrong. It's like frickin' porn already and most of the animes and shitty endings. I"m sorry to say this.
10900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / no code to escape...
Offline
Posted 2/21/08 , edited 4/18/08

hjmaster2 wrote:


jonja wrote:


Your_Typical_Friend wrote:

this is basicalyl talking about hentai since yaoi and yuri is already in CR. you ma'am are truly a dumbass. would you want kids to be infested with boobs and pussy and like cum? would you want a juvenile to see a girl being rape? before you make an accont don't you have to check the box if your 13? if hentai was allowed you would have to be 18. damn this is such a dumbass thread.


if kids wanna se it they find it anyway so yeah its fine with me. like hell i remember that! it was over a year ago dammit. and you are just been an asshole and if you think this thread is dumb then just dont write in it! and yaoi and yuri is stil homo porn and thats not alowed here. but shojo ai and shounen ai is and thats homo love without porn dumbass


Amen to that


Anime=Soft pron >_> meaning you jack off just watching anime is just sad. In my own opinion in calculations about 56% around ages 14-17 would watch yuri (namely guys or girls), yaoi (girls mostly) and hentai (depending on the story.) Yet just watching it isn't good enough. I would watch it if it has a good storyline but sadly it disappoints me since its mostly skips to the scenes.


Eudd wrote:

Wow... Everybody here is basically against you... which is pretty funny. LoL

Failure thread. >_>


Technically I am Neutral. If i must get into this...then prepare for war but sadly flaming isn't allowed. Its mostly based on logical...Its not illogically to know these things btw.
1017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Look Down
Offline
Posted 2/21/08 , edited 4/18/08

zfpinoy wrote:


hjmaster2 wrote:


jonja wrote:


Your_Typical_Friend wrote:

this is basicalyl talking about hentai since yaoi and yuri is already in CR. you ma'am are truly a dumbass. would you want kids to be infested with boobs and pussy and like cum? would you want a juvenile to see a girl being rape? before you make an accont don't you have to check the box if your 13? if hentai was allowed you would have to be 18. damn this is such a dumbass thread.


if kids wanna se it they find it anyway so yeah its fine with me. like hell i remember that! it was over a year ago dammit. and you are just been an asshole and if you think this thread is dumb then just dont write in it! and yaoi and yuri is stil homo porn and thats not alowed here. but shojo ai and shounen ai is and thats homo love without porn dumbass


Amen to that


Anime=Soft pron >_> meaning you jack off just watching anime is just sad. In my own opinion in calculations about 56% around ages 14-17 would watch yuri (namely guys or girls), yaoi (girls mostly) and hentai (depending on the story.) Yet just watching it isn't good enough. I would watch it if it has a good storyline but sadly it disappoints me since its mostly skips to the scenes.


Eudd wrote:

Wow... Everybody here is basically against you... which is pretty funny. LoL

Failure thread. >_>


Technically I am Neutral. If i must get into this...then prepare for war but sadly flaming isn't allowed. Its mostly based on logical...Its not illogically to know these things btw.


yes, i jack off. Is that a crime now?
950 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / San Antonio, Texas
Offline
Posted 2/21/08 , edited 4/18/08
why not just go to a website that offers hentai for free and watch it there? What's the big deal?
135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Indiana
Offline
Posted 2/21/08 , edited 4/18/08
i really like this website and everything and i believe if hentai and that other stuff is uploaded onto here itll just cause problems.
besides even though im a huge anime fan watchin hentai just doesnt do it for me i prefer real people (not to mention that the story lines are crap anyway)
10900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / no code to escape...
Offline
Posted 2/21/08 , edited 4/18/08

hjmaster2 wrote:

yes, i jack off. Is that a crime now?


Not really, Do whatever you want >_>
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.