First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Talk on Season 2
Black Knight
7807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Okinawa, Japan
Offline
Posted 4/17/08
So just saw the leak of episode 3, and did not like the last part were Li is pointing his sword
against the Black Knights, so what will happen later i wonder if he will help Zero
Knight
966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / wherever Lelouch...
Offline
Posted 4/19/08
just asking, does anyone here knew Rollo's real identity??
he's not nunally, obviously.
A trusted friend told me that rollo is VV.
She told me that VV is a shapeshifter...something...
is that true?
reply!
Knight
1635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / to a place you ca...
Offline
Posted 4/19/08

lelouch_melody717 wrote:

just asking, does anyone here knew Rollo's real identity??
he's not nunally, obviously.
A trusted friend told me that rollo is VV.
She told me that VV is a shapeshifter...something...
is that true?
reply!


really? now this is all weird. Rollo is VV? OMG
Knight
966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / wherever Lelouch...
Offline
Posted 4/19/08

dangan wrote:


lelouch_melody717 wrote:

just asking, does anyone here knew Rollo's real identity??
he's not nunally, obviously.
A trusted friend told me that rollo is VV.
She told me that VV is a shapeshifter...something...
is that true?
reply!


really? now this is all weird. Rollo is VV? OMG


i'm not yet sure. My friend said that when she read the manga entitle: "nunally's nightmare"
It was said that VV is a shapeshifter, so, there might be a great possibility that
VV is Rollo...
Another thing, Rollo has pink eyes...VV has pink eyes...
O_o
But still, we're not sure XD.
My friend just based it on the manga she have read.
Black Knight
7807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Okinawa, Japan
Offline
Posted 4/23/08

lelouch_melody717 wrote:


dangan wrote:


lelouch_melody717 wrote:

just asking, does anyone here knew Rollo's real identity??
he's not nunally, obviously.
A trusted friend told me that rollo is VV.
She told me that VV is a shapeshifter...something...
is that true?
reply!


really? now this is all weird. Rollo is VV? OMG


i'm not yet sure. My friend said that when she read the manga entitle: "nunally's nightmare"
It was said that VV is a shapeshifter, so, there might be a great possibility that
VV is Rollo...
Another thing, Rollo has pink eyes...VV has pink eyes...
O_o
But still, we're not sure XD.
My friend just based it on the manga she have read.


i dont think so since the ones that give the power of geass cannot have it
take C.C. as an example she hasent show any sign, and the manga Nunally's nightmare
is different to the original manga
Knight
966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / wherever Lelouch...
Offline
Posted 4/23/08

pepp28 wrote:


lelouch_melody717 wrote:


dangan wrote:


lelouch_melody717 wrote:

just asking, does anyone here knew Rollo's real identity??
he's not nunally, obviously.
A trusted friend told me that rollo is VV.
She told me that VV is a shapeshifter...something...
is that true?
reply!


really? now this is all weird. Rollo is VV? OMG


i'm not yet sure. My friend said that when she read the manga entitle: "nunally's nightmare"
It was said that VV is a shapeshifter, so, there might be a great possibility that
VV is Rollo...
Another thing, Rollo has pink eyes...VV has pink eyes...
O_o
But still, we're not sure XD.
My friend just based it on the manga she have read.


i dont think so since the ones that give the power of geass cannot have it
take C.C. as an example she hasent show any sign, and the manga Nunally's nightmare
is different to the original manga


It's different?
ohh...
my bad. I never read it, it's just my friend told me about it.
Anyways, thanks for the info!
xD tC-jyari xD

Black Knight
7807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Okinawa, Japan
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

lelouch_melody717 wrote:


pepp28 wrote:


lelouch_melody717 wrote:


dangan wrote:


lelouch_melody717 wrote:

just asking, does anyone here knew Rollo's real identity??
he's not nunally, obviously.
A trusted friend told me that rollo is VV.
She told me that VV is a shapeshifter...something...
is that true?
reply!


really? now this is all weird. Rollo is VV? OMG


i'm not yet sure. My friend said that when she read the manga entitle: "nunally's nightmare"
It was said that VV is a shapeshifter, so, there might be a great possibility that
VV is Rollo...
Another thing, Rollo has pink eyes...VV has pink eyes...
O_o
But still, we're not sure XD.
My friend just based it on the manga she have read.


i dont think so since the ones that give the power of geass cannot have it
take C.C. as an example she hasent show any sign, and the manga Nunally's nightmare
is different to the original manga


It's different?
ohh...
my bad. I never read it, it's just my friend told me about it.
Anyways, thanks for the info!
xD tC-jyari xD



well i myself never read it only like the half of the first chapter
but i search for description and all of that, but anywhays who do you
think lelouch will meet in the next episode that says in the spoiler in the
main page
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.