First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Which anime character do you think needs some therapy?
29186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Europe
Offline
Posted 2/21/08 , edited 2/21/08
There are a lot of anime characters who are mentally disturbed and really need some help.

LUCY from ELFEN LIED

Abandoned as a child and bullied by cruel children who killed her only friend, a dog, Lucy was then imprisoned and experimented on. She didn't stand a chance at a normal life but maybe therapy could have helped?

Sweet and cute one minute:


Redecorating in blood the next:



GAARA from NARUTO

Feared and hated by everyone around him, including his own family, the only person who he believed cared for him tried to kill him and he never quite recovered from that. Currently, he is a happier person but I think he needs some therapy to deal with some of those long-term psychological scars.

A cute and lovable child:


Becomes a monster:


Anybody else you think could do with having their head examined?
Posted 2/21/08
no one so far. i will when something comes up.

oh any perverted person. they need to stop their addiction to boobs.
432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Berlin, Germany
Offline
Posted 2/21/08
Hmm........Let's see.....Aww crud. I don't know her name or what anime she's from., but she has serious issues.

Look at her! Seriously! She looks 7 years old and she kills herself!
29186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Europe
Offline
Posted 2/21/08

Mystic_Rain wrote:

Hmm........Let's see.....Aww crud. I don't know her name or what anime she's from., but she has serious issues.

Look at her! Seriously! She looks 7 years old and she kills herself!


Wow.... no idea what anime that is from but that is quite sad....
432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Berlin, Germany
Offline
Posted 2/21/08
OH I GOT ONE! SASUKE from NARUTO
Cute, innocent child at first.

Then evil, killing his friends and lovers

Seriously...-_-''
-^_^-
432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Berlin, Germany
Offline
Posted 2/21/08

Evening_star201 wrote:


Mystic_Rain wrote:

Hmm........Let's see.....Aww crud. I don't know her name or what anime she's from., but she has serious issues.

Look at her! Seriously! She looks 7 years old and she kills herself!


Wow.... no idea what anime that is from but that is quite sad....


Yeah...I found it and I almost cried...
29186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Europe
Offline
Posted 2/21/08

Mystic_Rain wrote:

OH I GOT ONE! SASUKE from NARUTO
Cute, innocent child at first.

Then evil, killing his friends and lovers

Seriously...-_-''
-^_^-


Omg! How could I forget Sasuke! Even though, more than therapy, I think he needs a slap in the face!
5097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Canada, Vancouver
Offline
Posted 2/21/08

Mystic_Rain wrote:


Evening_star201 wrote:


Mystic_Rain wrote:

Hmm........Let's see.....Aww crud. I don't know her name or what anime she's from., but she has serious issues.

Look at her! Seriously! She looks 7 years old and she kills herself!


Wow.... no idea what anime that is from but that is quite sad....


Yeah...I found it and I almost cried...


It's not from an anime though... It's just a pic someone made...
432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Berlin, Germany
Offline
Posted 2/21/08

Evening_star201 wrote:


Mystic_Rain wrote:

OH I GOT ONE! SASUKE from NARUTO
Cute, innocent child at first.

Then evil, killing his friends and lovers

Seriously...-_-''
-^_^-


Omg! How could I forget Sasuke! Even though, more than therapy, I think he needs a slap in the face!


I agree -nods- I found out that - wait...did you people see the last episode of Naruto?
432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Berlin, Germany
Offline
Posted 2/21/08

ojsinnerz wrote:


Mystic_Rain wrote:


Evening_star201 wrote:


Mystic_Rain wrote:

Hmm........Let's see.....Aww crud. I don't know her name or what anime she's from., but she has serious issues.

Look at her! Seriously! She looks 7 years old and she kills herself!


Wow.... no idea what anime that is from but that is quite sad....


Yeah...I found it and I almost cried...


It's not from an anime though... It's just a pic someone made...


Oh ^_^'' Oops!
583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / wandering
Offline
Posted 2/21/08


I don't know who she is but SHE DEFINETLY NEEDS THERAPY !
2015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Idaho
Offline
Posted 2/21/08
I'd say Kaede i mean yea its a different kind of therapy then what you guys have posted so far but i don't think she's really over rin.

Her happy


Then emo Kaede
432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Berlin, Germany
Offline
Posted 2/21/08

IssenKaze wrote:



I don't know who she is but SHE DEFINETLY NEEDS THERAPY !


Agreed
29186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Europe
Offline
Posted 2/21/08

cerebus295 wrote:

I'd say Kaede i mean yea its a different kind of therapy then what you guys have posted so far but i don't think she's really over rin.

Her happy


Then emo Kaede


Lol! I agree with you. They don't have to be sadistic killers. Even just depressed is ok.
393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / canada
Offline
Posted 2/21/08
gaara and sasuke need the most therapy
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.