First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Vice- Captains and Seated Officer's Conference Room
Posted 3/2/08
nm just talking about random stuff o.o

2nd division 5th seat officer Lulu
Posted 3/3/08

mexime wrote:

ohhh...randomness... cool ^-^

-tu sabes


hmm ''tu sabes'' means ''you know'' in spanish right? what do you mean with that? o.o and are u a spanish fan too just like tar-taichou?
Posted 3/3/08
Ohh I see. Im kinda lazzy too these days haha ^^ btw where are you from, if you dont mind me asking?
Posted 3/3/08
Oh cool
Academy Student
3445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / in the carribean
Offline
Posted 3/4/08

mexime wrote:

ohhh...randomness... cool ^-^

-tu sabes


Hi there, im also know spanish.Im caosbreeder 4th seat of the ninth div. nice to meet you.
Academy Student
3445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / in the carribean
Offline
Posted 3/4/08

mexime wrote:


caosbreeder wrote:


mexime wrote:

ohhh...randomness... cool ^-^

-tu sabes


Hi there, im also know spanish.Im caosbreeder 4th seat of the ninth div. nice to meet you.


ohhohh... more spanish speakers... yes!... now i can randomly in put some words lol... but i said "tu sabes" cause i was listen to music..heheh....
Nice to meet you caos-kun... mexime, 10th division VC


El gusto es mio.Yo vivo en Puerto Rico y Tu?
Academy Student
3445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / in the carribean
Offline
Posted 3/4/08

mexime wrote:

ahh... ya veo por que me dijiste eso.. yo vivo en E.E.U.U., pero en california...^-^ el gusto es mio, tambien... i really never thought of typing in spanish here...lol ^-^


jajajaja theres a first time for everything.
Posted 3/4/08
maybe not for everything but for most of the stuff...
Academy Student
3445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / in the carribean
Offline
Posted 3/4/08

Luluuu wrote:

maybe not for everything but for most of the stuff...


maybe your right :D, but you can learn from new experiences. Don't you agree?
Captain
4099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Limbo
Offline
Posted 3/4/08
muffin is confused by these strange words <:O
Posted 3/4/08

caosbreeder wrote:


Luluuu wrote:

maybe not for everything but for most of the stuff...


maybe your right :D, but you can learn from new experiences. Don't you agree?


You're right, I agree. I learn from new experiences But sadly, not every1 learns from new experiences...the good news are that they arent alot...well I hope so ^^
Academy Student
3445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / in the carribean
Offline
Posted 3/5/08

Luluuu wrote:


caosbreeder wrote:


Luluuu wrote:

maybe not for everything but for most of the stuff...


maybe your right :D, but you can learn from new experiences. Don't you agree?


You're right, I agree. I learn from new experiences But sadly, not every1 learns from new experiences...the good news are that they arent alot...well I hope so ^^


I hope so too.
Posted 3/5/08
*cough* Anyways is your avi from FF? Cuz this guy looks pretty cool ^.^
Academy Student
3445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / in the carribean
Offline
Posted 3/5/08

Luluuu wrote:

*cough* Anyways is your avi from FF? Cuz this guy looks pretty cool ^.^


is an original drawing that someone make.
Posted 3/5/08
oooh lawl its really well made...lucky guy/girl...Im trying to draw manga and all too but im still learning ^^
5745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / dont know.....
Offline
Posted 3/5/08

elite_muffin wrote:

muffin is confused by these strange words <:O


muffin your displayis cute!!! but where did you get it!!! tell me


Mara
3rd seat 10th division
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.