First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
[RP] Path of Darkness
32541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/21/07
*Lliger looks around for a food and drink vendor and then starts to head in that direction.*

Lliger (to Squeakers): Hmm... I suppose the best way to describe how I joined is to say that it was an encounter by chance. I met with Luther one day on my travels and as a Paladin I felt compelled to lend him my skills to join this fight. I thought it would also be a good opportunity to expand my skills and there are some personal things I'm hoping I'll be able to find out.

*arrives at the vendor*

Lliger (to Squeakers): Will this place do?
10033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Menzoberranzan
Offline
Posted 7/21/07
A strange man walks up to Lliger and Squeakers. he has white, slicked back hair, and he's wearing a black Butler suit. When he reaches you he bows low, "Master Luther requires your presence back at the caravan. Please follow me." He spins around without waiting for your reply and walks away.
7245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / at Home
Offline
Posted 7/21/07
Squeakers: well me guess i'll have to shop later. Lets go Liger.
32541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/21/07

Geshnurpla wrote:

A strange man walks up to Lliger and Squeakers. he has white, slicked back hair, and he's wearing a black Butler suit. When he reaches you he bows low, "Master Luther requires your presence back at the caravan. Please follow me." He spins around without waiting for your reply and walks away.


*Lliger quickly follows behind the man.*
10033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Menzoberranzan
Offline
Posted 7/21/07
He leads you to the city gates, Outside there are several well crafted Statues depicting varias Deities and Pantheons. He leads you down the road a little, until you see the familiar Sight of the Caravan. Several carriages, and Dozens of horses are parked Haphazardly along the right side of the road. A few guards employed by Luther greet you, but they don't speak to much. Finally you make it to a Large roofed Carriage, once there the White-Haired man whispers into your ear, "introduce yourselves."
7245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / at Home
Offline
Posted 7/21/07
Squeakers: Greetings sur. My name is Squeakers the lost. may you tell us your name sir?
32541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/21/07

Geshnurpla wrote:

He leads you to the city gates, Outside there are several well crafted Statues depicting varias Deities and Pantheons. He leads you down the road a little, until you see the familiar Sight of the Caravan. Several carriages, and Dozens of horses are parked Haphazardly along the right side of the road. A few guards employed by Luther greet you, but they don't speak to much. Finally you make it to a Large roofed Carriage, once there the White-Haired man whispers into your ear, "introduce yourselves."


Lliger: And name is Lliger Eledhwen. It is a pleasure to meet your acquaintance.

10033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Menzoberranzan
Offline
Posted 7/21/07
From inside the tent, you here a old, yet firm voice, "We have our first Contract today. It seems Goblins have infested a local mine, this towns only Way of Resources, and they want you to clear them out." He clears his throat and says, " Renald!"
The man in black beside you flinches for a second then hastily pulls out a picture.

"These are Goblins," he explains nervously
Luther coughs loudly, "i beleive they know what goblins are Renald. Anyway, will you accept this mission?"
7245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / at Home
Offline
Posted 7/21/07
Squeakers to luther: Around how many goblins are in the mine? Also perhaps you should see a healer about that cough.
Squeakers wispers to Liger: is two of us enough to rid the mine of the goblins?
IC: Squeakers starts digging around his bag.
10033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Menzoberranzan
Offline
Posted 7/21/07
You hear a raspy voice from within the Carriage, "it's only a few, perhaps 15. If you Stay smart and help each other, you shouldn't have any troubles." He stops talking for a moment. "My Cough is something that not even the most experienced healer could repair. Renald, show them Where to go!"
Renald pulls out a map and points at a place due North of where you are. "J-just go down this road, and you'll see it. It's called Bleak's Run." He folds up the map and Runs off
7245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / at Home
Offline
Posted 7/21/07
Squeakers to Liger: Liger wake up! we're moving out! *holds his witherbark wand*
32541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/21/07
Lliger (to Squeakers): Goblins usually aren't very intelligence creatures so we should be okay. Don't worry, we'll be careful...

*Starts heading towards Bleak's Run.*
10033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Menzoberranzan
Offline
Posted 7/21/07
Renald walk into his Tent, he turns around when he sees that your still following him, "Bleaks Run, hurry or this city will be destroyed by starvation," then he walks into his Tent, and closes the flap.
7245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / at Home
Offline
Posted 7/21/07
Squeakers: Let's hurry Liger. hmm don't you think that Renald was acting a bit strange? we better hurry before the town starves.
32541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/21/07
Lliger (to Squeakers): I'm not very good at reading other people. I didn't notice anything strange. What did see that was wrong?

*Lliger followed the road all the way up North and after some time, he could see what seemed like Bleak's Run off in the distance.*




First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.