First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
[RP] Path of Darkness
7245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / at Home
Offline
Posted 7/21/07
Squeakers: hmm bleak's run really looks pretty bleak o.o' well Renald seemed very nervous and Luther shouldn't really be traveling in that condition. o.o' ah what do I know. XD im just a hamster. Maybe he a good reason for traveling. *looks up* is that smoke comming out from Bleak's run?
10249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Here? There? Who...
Offline
Posted 7/21/07
Name: Teska Hinamate [last] [first]

Race: half elf-half elf ability: dark vision

Class: illusionist

Rank:

Description:

Equipment: scepter of the dragon (makes a dragon that can only be used for transportation), short sword

Bio: She's a kind girl. Who was banished from her village because of her power. When she was very young any person who approched her became afraid. As she was unconsciously using her illusion abilities. But 1 year after she was banashed and living in the village the village was attacked. The villagers rushed back to her asking for her help in defeating them. Without anythought she was put up front against the enemy and they we're frightened away. But soon after the villagers betrayed their promis and sent her away to a small shrine outside of the country. She was trained in using her illusionary skills at her own will and she can barly be caught in any illusionary spells.
32541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/21/07

Hamsters wrote:

Squeakers: hmm bleak's run really looks pretty bleak o.o' well Renald seemed very nervous and Luther shouldn't really be traveling in that condition. o.o' ah what do I know. XD im just a hamster. Maybe he a good reason for traveling. *looks up* is that smoke comming out from Bleak's run?


Lliger: Renald may be Luther's caretaker.. or at least that was my perception of their relationship... *looks ahead*.. we're here.
7245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / at Home
Offline
Posted 7/21/07
OOC: YAY THE THING ello!!
Squeakers: hurry Hinamate you could assist us in fighting the goblins. Liger hold on a sec.
32541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/21/07
*Lliger stops and then turns around out of curiosity. He notices a young girl approaching them.*
10033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Menzoberranzan
Offline
Posted 7/21/07
OOC: from here on out, i will be taking the Form of the Narrator and your enemies, heres the Basic rules of Dungeon Exploring

RULES
1) you can do Anything you want to, but i would advise you do things such as *listen at the door*, *test door for traps*
2) if you sit outside a door and talk, i will think that the enemies will hear you, and they will act accordingly.
3) bad things will happen, but i won't kill you.
4) just stay serious and have fun!!
10249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Here? There? Who...
Offline
Posted 7/21/07
As she walks she looks around and sees Lliger looking at her. She starts running up to them and looks at the enterance. "whow", she whispers.
7245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / at Home
Offline
Posted 7/21/07
*Squeakers stares at the entrance.* Squeakers digs in his bag and pulls out some paper and ink.*
Squeakers whispers: Liger what should we do now?
Squeakers: Squeak ("')(o.o)("')
32541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/21/07
Lliger (to Teska): *whispers*... I trust you've been briefed on our situation?

OOC: I thought I would go over the half-elf racial traits quickly since I noticed my character and Tomo's are both half-elfs. It's up to you which one of these you'd like to add on to your character: (1) dark vision (2) long distance eyesight (3) naturally gifted at using magic (4) naturally gifted with some extra agility. Of course, these traits are only half as good compared to being a full elf.
10249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Here? There? Who...
Offline
Posted 7/21/07
She nods, then takes the paper from squakers and hands it to Lliger.
7245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / at Home
Offline
Posted 7/21/07
Squeakers: eek me been jacked! o and you forgot ink o.o'
10033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Menzoberranzan
Offline
Posted 7/21/07
OOC: alright, guys, you can stand outside the entrance as long as you want to, but this isn't a chat Thread....
The wind blows heavily, and the door is Large and forbidding. You can't hear anythiing from within, from where you are at least.
7245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / at Home
Offline
Posted 7/21/07
Squeakers: hops off Liger and examines the door. *Squeakers hears some growling* O.o ooo that can't be good. *Squeakers puts on his cloak.
32541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/21/07
OOC: @ geshnurpla: I'm not sure how much I can assume I can do in my posts so maybe you can just let me know with hints or clues ahead of time in your descriptions if I need to be extra careful. Otherwise, I'll assume I can proceed normally.


*Lliger signals for Teska to stand on other side of the door opposite to him while he slowly open the door a small bit.*

Lliger (to Squeakers): *whispers*... Can you go inside and tell us what you see and hear? -- Let us know if it's safe to enter.
7245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / at Home
Offline
Posted 7/21/07
*Squeakers walks inside* *looks around hears a growl* *runs back out*
O.o
Squeakers: well it's very dark in there and im not sure lighting a light would be that safe. Also theres something in there growling a bit. o and it smells weird in there.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.