First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Favorite Mopar
5352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 3/26/08

peeweelauj wrote:


Gt-racing wrote:


westco3894 wrote:






MOPAR BABY


the viper was waaay cooler, fitted the crazy swede's personality a whole lot more imo.


na i think this mopar way cooler even thought i no like mopar's...


phooey on you then
96 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 3/26/08

Gt-racing wrote:


peeweelauj wrote:


Gt-racing wrote:


westco3894 wrote:






MOPAR BABY


the viper was waaay cooler, fitted the crazy swede's personality a whole lot more imo.


na i think this mopar way cooler even thought i no like mopar's...


phooey on you then


MUAHAHAHAA *LOSER*
388 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / a
Offline
Posted 12/11/08
cool
79012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Colorado
Online
Posted 12/11/08
I have a 1969 Charger- my love goes back to being a kid watching the Dukes of Hazzard. I would like to trade up for a smaller, more nimble car. Say a white 1970 Challenger...
35 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / milwaukee, wi
Offline
Posted 12/11/08
my daddy's baby is a blue '70 Dodge challenger. but he won't let me drive it. plus i dont know how to drive stick so thats a draw back. lol.
79012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Colorado
Online
Posted 12/11/08
Thats a nice car though! Stick in a car like that can be fun...until you get stuck in some traffic...on a steep grade.
683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36
Offline
Posted 12/11/08

moparsandvampires wrote:

I have a 1969 Charger- my love goes back to being a kid watching the Dukes of Hazzard. I would like to trade up for a smaller, more nimble car. Say a white 1970 Challenger...


Its hard for me to believe you in the first place as you think a 1970 Challenger is nimble.
79012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Colorado
Online
Posted 12/11/08

veyron1001 wrote:


moparsandvampires wrote:

I have a 1969 Charger- my love goes back to being a kid watching the Dukes of Hazzard. I would like to trade up for a smaller, more nimble car. Say a white 1970 Challenger...


Its hard for me to believe you in the first place as you think a 1970 Challenger is nimble.


I couldnt care less what you believe I can have pics at any point- rust and all. And a Challenger could be made nimble with much less work than my 4000 lb behemoth ever could. Sure, its not going to be nimble compared to a tiny honda or even a damn corolla for that matter- but compared to my Charger... the thing is made solely to go in a straight line. Anyway, what is your deal? Pointing fingers and being angry in some damn causal thread? I have spent too many hours working on Mopars to be questioned by you about a comment-
388 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / a
Offline
Posted 12/12/08

veyron1001 wrote:


escudo_27 wrote:

cool


Why the fuck are you reviving 6month old + threads?


why so pissed all the time? the pictures are cool that's why.. plus one thing i noticed the threads over here gets cycled all the time.. i barely see a new topics, so i'm going from the ones that are 6 month old + threads.. just to have it different..

you even responded to the forum anyways.. so what's the point of complaining?

just get a life

1047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Taguig City, Phil...
Offline
Posted 12/13/08
A Dodge Viper GTS, Ford Mustang Fastback and a Trans Am / Pontiac Firebird since it has the looks and as a lot of horse power
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.