First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
1st Boyfriend/Girlfriend
947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / homewood
Offline
Posted 3/20/08
Well my first real boyfriend and i went out two times and then broke up two times. We broke up in the end because he moved to another school and city and well we kind of ended it. At first he would call me and we would talk, but as friends. He stopped calling me and we dont talk at all anymore. According to my friend he moved on (so did i)
But it would be cool to still be friends.
2333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / F
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
broke up last night
4945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / France
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
Blah...never had a bf...all boys want me for sex -.- not to date..those perverts
12704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Johnny and the JE...
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
was a jawbreaker.
4945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / France
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
*-* details? XD
694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Quezon City, Phil...
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

leastrawberry wrote:

broke up last night


thats too bad... i hope the both of you could talk it out and maybe you might be back together
694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Quezon City, Phil...
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
well i dont talk anymore to my first gf... i dont feel like talking to her anymore... my last contact w/ her was 2-3years ago...
2333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / F
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

nataku25 wrote:


leastrawberry wrote:

broke up last night


thats too bad... i hope the both of you could talk it out and maybe you might be back together


doubt it,
but thats okay
got my friends with me
694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Quezon City, Phil...
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

leastrawberry wrote:


nataku25 wrote:


leastrawberry wrote:

broke up last night


thats too bad... i hope the both of you could talk it out and maybe you might be back together


doubt it,
but thats okay
got my friends with me


well thats good to hear ^_^ hope u find the right guy for you ^_^
2333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / F
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

nataku25 wrote:


leastrawberry wrote:


nataku25 wrote:


leastrawberry wrote:

broke up last night


thats too bad... i hope the both of you could talk it out and maybe you might be back together


doubt it,
but thats okay
got my friends with me


well thats good to hear ^_^ hope u find the right guy for you ^_^


thanks ^_____________^
hope you'll find your girl too
10730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Not in your closet
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
we're thousand miles away.. itll never work... havent seen her for 2 years..
102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere in this...
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
just recently had my 1st but i'm planning to break up with him ... but just don't know the words to say though <_<;
7993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
broken up already....
847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/27/08 , edited 4/27/08
never had one sobs T_T

i dun even know how to start one lol im pathetic
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.