First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Side character love?
4825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Right Here
Offline
Posted 2/21/08
Lets just say, I like animes wit supporting characters gettin some love in the end, or hookin up, or being praised and stuff. Have you ever seen those kinds o' anime?
1723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Brooklyn,N.Y. U.S.A
Offline
Posted 2/21/08
Yeah, I think Angelic Layer had some of that in it, where they gave everyone a story, not just the main character. Its nice when they give the side characters depth. When they are just there, its really annonying.
1261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / everywhere.
Offline
Posted 2/21/08
In Yamato Nadeshiko Shichihenge, we have one side couple, Noi and Oda, that get together by themselves. Noi is a very determined girlfriend <3 (She led a boat full of gothlolis to a deserted island).
1665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / California
Offline
Posted 2/21/08
I really like when side characters get their share of love in the end. The main characters work hard to get their due amount, however, the side characters are the people who help guide their way. Such as the Fruits Basket manga for example. The main characters are evident, yet almost all of the side characters are placed with another and form couples. It is a refreshing thing to watch the characters you've seen that aren't the main ones. Main charactes are seen a lot, therefore, it is good to see love from another character prespective once in a while.
8037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / idk, really, i ju...
Offline
Posted 2/21/08

Black_Diamond_Jokress wrote:

In Yamato Nadeshiko Shichihenge, we have one side couple, Noi and Oda, that get together by themselves. Noi is a very determined girlfriend <3 (She led a boat full of gothlolis to a deserted island).


lol..
15242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / In the "Throne of...
Offline
Posted 4/10/08

minimoto wrote:

I really like when side characters get their share of love in the end. The main characters work hard to get their due amount, however, the side characters are the people who help guide their way. Such as the Fruits Basket manga for example. The main characters are evident, yet almost all of the side characters are placed with another and form couples. It is a refreshing thing to watch the characters you've seen that aren't the main ones. Main charactes are seen a lot, therefore, it is good to see love from another character prespective once in a while.


True
2069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 4/10/08

kawaiisweetgirl wrote:

Yeah, I think Angelic Layer had some of that in it, where they gave everyone a story, not just the main character. Its nice when they give the side characters depth. When they are just there, its really annonying.


i agree..i feel annoyed and feel pity for them...
4668 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / philippines,cavite
Offline
Posted 4/10/08
in goshuusosama ninomiya kun there are two characters in there that both of them have green hair that become lovers in the end, i dont know if hosaka has a couple
330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Phillippines
Offline
Posted 4/10/08
Yamada and Nomiya, Mayama and Rika of Honey and Clover
end up together while the main couple did not...
1655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 4/10/08
In Gravitation everybody else will get their boy- and girlfriends too, I think it's nice to see 'em happy too (^o^)v
1723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Brooklyn,N.Y. U.S.A
Offline
Posted 4/10/08

viosican06 wrote:


kawaiisweetgirl wrote:

Yeah, I think Angelic Layer had some of that in it, where they gave everyone a story, not just the main character. Its nice when they give the side characters depth. When they are just there, its really annonying.


i agree..i feel annoyed and feel pity for them...


A good example for useless side characters is in a anime called Midor Day's, the main character friend is just there, you forget why he is there in the first place.
1665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / California
Offline
Posted 4/10/08

Clockwise wrote:

Side characters don't deserve love


Haha, why not?
15623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Labs, towns, citi...
Offline
Posted 4/10/08
Yes. I like a little bit of the side characters too.
1665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / California
Offline
Posted 4/10/08

Clockwise wrote:


minimoto wrote:


Clockwise wrote:

Side characters don't deserve love


Haha, why not?


Because they are... side characters O_o;;


Everyone is the main character of their own story. Taken from Negima.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.