First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply what do you do when you're hurt?
Creator
530 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/21/08
sometimes i cry and sometimes i don't... hehe..

Moderator
38 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Zambales
Offline
Posted 2/21/08
tantrums...
cry..
shout..
scatter things...
Moderator
38 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Zambales
Offline
Posted 2/21/08
from jambay...
scream....
cry...
get mad...
blamming herself for being an idiot....
lol
Moderator
9629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / inside a house
Offline
Posted 2/21/08
cry.......
shout as loud as i can........
being angry for the one who made it.......
commit suicide.. (joke! but i can consider that)
Moderator
3854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/21/08

cry....

get mad to that One!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but after that.....

i rEalized that....

Love isn't always like yOu think it shOuld be...
Moderator
11971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rooftop
Offline
Posted 2/24/08
@ren07 hhhmm bat love agad?? nnyyyyiiii

ako.. alam nio na.. hihiihihih :D

sugod...

iyak...

naninigaw...

hhmm w8... physically???

pag may blood.. wak na uy... wahihihi

@kawaiimayako
suicide... i like that >.<

btw who's choco012??

rose anne ba??
Moderator
9629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / inside a house
Offline
Posted 2/26/08

rio8807 wrote:

@kawaiimayako
suicide... i like that >.<

btw who's choco012??

rose anne ba??


cool.. thanks rio8807(parang di kilala no?!)
choco012???.... yup si rose anne yan...
Moderator
11971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rooftop
Offline
Posted 3/4/08

kawaiimayako wrote:


rio8807 wrote:

@kawaiimayako
suicide... i like that >.<

btw who's choco012??

rose anne ba??


cool.. thanks rio8807(parang di kilala no?!)
choco012???.... yup si rose anne yan...


uo nde mo ko kilala kunyari kasi ninja ako >.< awesome hihi yes psychic ako!!!! si rose ann yun!
Moderator
9629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / inside a house
Offline
Posted 3/8/08
ok okie...
ninja ka ako naman spy......
Moderator
11971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rooftop
Offline
Posted 3/12/08
pupunta na ako sa mental weeeee
Posted 3/17/08
cry, laugh i dont really know i goall crazy and start saying random stuff like i want to kill somebody ( but i dont really mean it id be to scared too do that =]
Member
1436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere out the...
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
physically?? nothin'.. just say " ouch" " oh my, im wounded, i got bruise,theres blood" hahaha

but emotionally, i cry alot.. saying stuff that i dont usually says, kept mumbling words, and thinkin' a lot of things.. lot of things.. haha
Moderator
11971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rooftop
Offline
Posted 3/18/08

shiroutsuki wrote:

physically?? nothin'.. just say " ouch" " oh my, im wounded, i got bruise,theres blood" hahaha

but emotionally, i cry alot.. saying stuff that i dont usually says, kept mumbling words, and thinkin' a lot of things.. lot of things.. haha


wwwhhoooo pysically... lol wahihihi .... i'm scared of blood waahh >.< stuffs that you don't ussualy say?? like?? wahahah
Member
11838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / M / at the end of the...
Offline
Posted 3/18/08
physcially or emotionally? o.o

depends on how much i get hurt lol usually >> I laugh it off if the pain is bearable but if its not ill be cursing and groaning and all that. On emotional grounds however ._. I dunno~
Moderator
11971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rooftop
Offline
Posted 3/18/08

KuronekoSan wrote:

physcially or emotionally? o.o

depends on how much i get hurt lol usually >> I laugh it off if the pain is bearable but if its not ill be cursing and groaning and all that. On emotional grounds however ._. I dunno~


wwhhuu laugh the pain off?? cool wahihi >.< cursing waaah >.< i like that wahih
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.