First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply what do you do when you're hurt?
Moderator
9629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / inside a house
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

myxilog wrote:

It really sucks when adults will tell you how the meal you ate before the accident happened will find their way out of your bruise or soething ike that! <_<


grabe naman yan!~
Moderator
189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Inferno DX
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

kawaiimayako wrote:


myxilog wrote:

It really sucks when adults will tell you how the meal you ate before the accident happened will find their way out of your bruise or soething ike that! <_<


grabe naman yan!~



hehe! diba nga panakot nung ga matatanda yun noon..
"hala ka lalabas dyan yang kinain mo kanina!"
haha! I can't believe I use to fall for that one.. DX
Moderator
9629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / inside a house
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

myxilog wrote:


kawaiimayako wrote:


myxilog wrote:

It really sucks when adults will tell you how the meal you ate before the accident happened will find their way out of your bruise or soething ike that! <_<


grabe naman yan!~



hehe! diba nga panakot nung ga matatanda yun noon..
"hala ka lalabas dyan yang kinain mo kanina!"
haha! I can't believe I use to fall for that one.. DX


so noon yun..
ano ngayon?
Moderator
189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Inferno DX
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
hmm.. ngayon ata bituka na mismo lumalabas eh..
hehe! been immune to hurting lately that I do nothing..
Numb??
Moderator
9629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / inside a house
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
eww...
thanks sa advice ha?
Moderator
11971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / rooftop
Offline
Posted 4/7/08

myxilog wrote:

hmm.. ngayon ata bituka na mismo lumalabas eh..
hehe! been immune to hurting lately that I do nothing..
Numb??



wahaha isaw O_O dod isaw!!!
Moderator
9629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / inside a house
Offline
Posted 4/7/08

rio8807 wrote:


myxilog wrote:

hmm.. ngayon ata bituka na mismo lumalabas eh..
hehe! been immune to hurting lately that I do nothing..
Numb??



wahaha isaw O_O dod isaw!!!


oo nga isaw yun.. sino kumakain ng isaw?
Moderator
11971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / rooftop
Offline
Posted 4/9/08

kawaiimayako wrote:


rio8807 wrote:


myxilog wrote:

hmm.. ngayon ata bituka na mismo lumalabas eh..
hehe! been immune to hurting lately that I do nothing..
Numb??



wahaha isaw O_O dod isaw!!!


oo nga isaw yun.. sino kumakain ng isaw?


ew aahahah pero nasubukan ko na >:) weeeee

Moderator
9629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / inside a house
Offline
Posted 4/9/08

rio8807 wrote:


kawaiimayako wrote:


rio8807 wrote:


myxilog wrote:

hmm.. ngayon ata bituka na mismo lumalabas eh..
hehe! been immune to hurting lately that I do nothing..
Numb??



wahaha isaw O_O dod isaw!!!


oo nga isaw yun.. sino kumakain ng isaw?


ew aahahah pero nasubukan ko na >:) weeeee



nu lasa?
Moderator
11971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / rooftop
Offline
Posted 4/10/08

kawaiimayako wrote:


rio8807 wrote:


kawaiimayako wrote:


rio8807 wrote:


myxilog wrote:

hmm.. ngayon ata bituka na mismo lumalabas eh..
hehe! been immune to hurting lately that I do nothing..
Numb??



wahaha isaw O_O dod isaw!!!


oo nga isaw yun.. sino kumakain ng isaw?


ew aahahah pero nasubukan ko na >:) weeeee



nu lasa?


kumain ka O_o pra lam mo dod ahaha :))
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.