First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
If you could own a state
Posted 2/21/08
If you could pick any of the 50 states (ok, and territories), which one would you own and why?

I pick Arizona, cause I like the desert and the lightning storms.
Posted 2/21/08

n_n303 wrote:

florida or miami. Florida because it has disney land, and miami..because its miami
OR Hawaii...


you mean disney world? florida's cool because they have crocodiles and everglades and...hurricanes....
Posted 2/21/08
HAHAHAHAHAHAH you people need to brush up on your geographic skills


hawaii becuz i'll make it my own fortress. alaska so later on i will invade canada. utah cuz i can have so many wives in that state. HAHAHAHAHAHAH.......mormons.
Posted 2/21/08
new york!
Posted 2/21/08
I vote Antarctica and raise an army of man-eating Penguins and polar bears and assault your fortresses in Hawaii and demolish Arizona with my countries vast military arts and barbaric beast.

You may have lightnings and deserts but I have penguins with razor sharp beaks
22358 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Nightscape
Offline
Posted 2/21/08
Antarctica is a state? I need to take a geography course
I'd own Rhode Island
Posted 2/21/08

LilLaoWow wrote:

I vote Antarctica and raise an army of man-eating Penguins and polar bears and assault your fortresses in Hawaii and demolish Arizona with my countries vast military arts and barbaric beast.

You may have lightnings and deserts but I have penguins with razor sharp beaks


ah, but we have caves in which to hide and plateaus from which to spot your advancing army and thus prepare...so i think AZ wins for best escape and best preparation for your army...besides, so long as we run away for awhile, your army will eventually die of dehydration.
Posted 2/21/08
Ok I give up. I'm that dude who cowers in fear when he's bested. and !!!!!

While you all have your eyes set on states im taking it a step further and ruling a continent.

I want to join his army now =(
Posted 2/21/08

LilLaoWow wrote:

Ok I give up. I'm that dude who cowers in fear when he's bested. and !!!!!

While you all have your eyes set on states im taking it a step further and ruling a continent.

I want to join his army now =(


go for the world. i support you, so long as i can have russia in the end...i'll sell you weapons at a discount.
Posted 2/21/08

JuliaRhys wrote:


LilLaoWow wrote:

Ok I give up. I'm that dude who cowers in fear when he's bested. and !!!!!

While you all have your eyes set on states im taking it a step further and ruling a continent.

I want to join his army now =(


go for the world. i support you, so long as i can have russia in the end...


you make for a better world leader. I would just roll over and die with my ambition, lol.
I support you! You shall be the next president of mars
Posted 2/21/08
alaska! why? i would work for half the year and sleep for the other half.

i would own a ton of oil which i would sell to Mr. George W. Bush.

I would easily become richer than bill gates and i would keep polar bears and reindeers as pets =)
5094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Washington
Offline
Posted 2/21/08

LilLaoWow wrote:

I vote Antarctica and raise an army of man-eating Penguins and polar bears and assault your fortresses in Hawaii and demolish Arizona with my countries vast military arts and barbaric beast.

You may have lightnings and deserts but I have penguins with razor sharp beaks


I'll fight you for Antarctica o.o

I'd want Alaska... so I can bring penguins there and prove Chiodos wrong... they have a song called "There's no Penguins in Alaska"
4827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Calibaby.........
Offline
Posted 2/21/08
ill probably pick alaska and sell it
13049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / in front of the c...
Offline
Posted 2/21/08

kingbobo100 wrote:

alaska! why? i would work for half the year and sleep for the other half.

i would own a ton of oil which i would sell to Mr. George W. Bush.

I would easily become richer than bill gates and i would keep polar bears and reindeers as pets =)



then you could open up some kinda amusement park... like reindeer rides and polar bear petting zoo! .. oh yeah that's where the money's at!


I would own Oklahoma or West Virgina .. everbody thinks to big with places like NY, or FL, no i'm goin for the states nobody talks about. haha. I would have all the cows and farms i want in oklahoma. and.. west virginia. well i don't know what i would do there.. because noone ever talks about it.. but i would do something with it.
1678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/21/08
WA, So I can keep the Seattle Super Sonics, AND NOT SEND IT TO Oklahoma
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.