First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply Character Registration
Hunter
3457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Honolulu Hawaii O...
Offline
Posted 2/26/08
Hisoka ^-^

he's wickedly awesome my fav character since i first met in in the anime lol cant think of an actual reason why i like him i'm just drawn to him...well i'll edit this when i find an actual reason heh...^-^
Hunter
9747 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 2/26/08
kuroro is my fave character ^^

it is because he is composed,intelligent,patient and yeah he is powerful ^^ he has the ability and attitude of a leader definitely ^^ he also thinks not of himself but of the team a perfect quality to become a leader ^^ thats why i like him..
Hunter-Moderator
6015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Greed Island / Gr...
Offline
Posted 2/26/08

pulp01 wrote:

kuroro is my fave character ^^

it is because he is composed,intelligent,patient and yeah he is powerful ^^ he has the ability and attitude of a leader definitely ^^ he also thinks not of himself but of the team a perfect quality to become a leader ^^ thats why i like him..


oh right pulp01, wanna be KURORO on this group? the requirements are just easy.. 5 photos and 3 forum posts then ill put you right away ü..
Hunter
96 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bacoor, Cavite
Offline
Posted 2/28/08
tnx 4 placing me 4 my fav. character..
Hunter-Moderator
9463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Google Chrome
Offline
Posted 2/28/08

we can choose characters that were already picked? i love killua or kurapica but am a girl so i think i'll pick machi.. she's the coolest girl member of the spider for me and she's cute..^^.. i think i'll just have to make killua my boyfriend.. ahehe..
Hunter-Moderator
6015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Greed Island / Gr...
Offline
Posted 2/28/08

nakakapikon wrote:


we can choose characters that were already picked? i love killua or kurapica but am a girl so i think i'll pick machi.. she's the coolest girl member of the spider for me and she's cute..^^.. i think i'll just have to make killua my boyfriend.. ahehe..


wow nakakapikon, you're almost done with the requirements to be MACHI.. we'll just need you to post at least 5 photos (any HXH photos) for the group then i'll gladly put you up now..

thanks ü
Hunter
1459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Malaysia,Kuching
Offline
Posted 2/29/08
Can i be machi??
if not Shalnark??
Hunter-Moderator
6015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Greed Island / Gr...
Offline
Posted 2/29/08

Lunatia wrote:

Can i be machi??
if not Shalnark??


you're the second one to apply for MACHI, but of course i'll put whoever completes the requirements first ü..

its just a 3 forum posts and 5 photos for the group, as simple as that and i'll put you right away ü..
Hunter
1459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Malaysia,Kuching
Offline
Posted 2/29/08

reyncohit wrote:


Lunatia wrote:

Can i be machi??
if not Shalnark??


you're the second one to apply for MACHI, but of course i'll put whoever completes the requirements first ü..

its just a 3 forum posts and 5 photos for the group, as simple as that and i'll put you right away ü..


thx...i did upload pics for the groups n also post to the forum 3x...
hehe...
i dun mind to be shalnark i cant be machi...
Hunter-Moderator
6015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Greed Island / Gr...
Offline
Posted 2/29/08

Lunatia wrote:

thx...i did upload pics for the groups n also post to the forum 3x...
hehe...
i dun mind to be shalnark i cant be machi...


ohh, so nice of you to give way ü.. thank you, ill put you up now..

hope you could check the group from time to time, ok? thanks again..
Hunter
1459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Malaysia,Kuching
Offline
Posted 2/29/08

reyncohit wrote:


Lunatia wrote:

thx...i did upload pics for the groups n also post to the forum 3x...
hehe...
i dun mind to be shalnark i cant be machi...


ohh, so nice of you to give way ü.. thank you, ill put you up now..

hope you could check the group from time to time, ok? thanks again..


hehe,np..(since i cant be the main char...hehe,if its the main char i would try to get it)
i hope i can help as much as i can in this group..juz tell me if u need help
Hunter-Moderator
6015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Greed Island / Gr...
Offline
Posted 2/29/08

Lunatia wrote:

hehe,np..(since i cant be the main char...hehe,if its the main char i would try to get it)
i hope i can help as much as i can in this group..juz tell me if u need help


heheh, LEORIO is still available but im wondering why no one wants to be him yet

just by being active and participating in the group's activities would be enough for now.. its considered a great help and pleasure for us mods especially for the creator of this group ü..
Hunter
1459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Malaysia,Kuching
Offline
Posted 2/29/08

reyncohit wrote:


Lunatia wrote:

hehe,np..(since i cant be the main char...hehe,if its the main char i would try to get it)
i hope i can help as much as i can in this group..juz tell me if u need help


heheh, LEORIO is still available but im wondering why no one wants to be him yet

just by being active and participating in the group's activities would be enough for now.. its considered a great help and pleasure for us mods especially for the creator of this group ü..


hehe,np.
Lol i dont like leorio...n never a fans of him...
i want to become gon/killua/kurapica...(killua n gons is the best)
but they all taken,even ging...
i should have find this group earlier...
Creator
10166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / outerspace
Offline
Posted 2/29/08

reyncohit wrote:


Lunatia wrote:

hehe,np..(since i cant be the main char...hehe,if its the main char i would try to get it)
i hope i can help as much as i can in this group..juz tell me if u need help


heheh, LEORIO is still available but im wondering why no one wants to be him yet

just by being active and participating in the group's activities would be enough for now.. its considered a great help and pleasure for us mods especially for the creator of this group ü..


i guess its bec. leorio's part is not that big on the story, it's more of gon, killua and kurapika who always has their own part on the story
Hunter-Moderator
6015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Greed Island / Gr...
Offline
Posted 2/29/08

Lunatia wrote:

hehe,np.
Lol i dont like leorio...n never a fans of him...
i want to become gon/killua/kurapica...(killua n gons is the best)
but they all taken,even ging...
i should have find this group earlier...


ahahah, poor leorio

awwww, dont be sad.. we will all have the same fun here no matter who your character is.. besides, shalnark is not that bad.. see the poll? he's got the most votes among ryodan, im beginning to wonder if he's cooler than my beloved kuroro
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.