First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply Character Registration
Hunter
7734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 3/12/08
I'll be Feitan!

^^^^^^^^
"need to say more?"
Hunter-Moderator
6015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Greed Island / Gr...
Offline
Posted 3/12/08
~~updated
Hunter
498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / the universe
Offline
Posted 3/13/08
hmmmm...i want gon's aunt..i think her name is Mito?..is it ok?
Hunter-Moderator
6015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Greed Island / Gr...
Offline
Posted 3/14/08

archangelxanya wrote:

hmmmm...i want gon's aunt..i think her name is Mito?..is it ok?


sure ü

thank you for joining and for completing the requirements..

ill put you up now as Mito ü.. enjoy your stay ü..
Hunter
1425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Grandline
Offline
Posted 3/15/08
is illumi claimed?

what da!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! feitan is claimed by may08!!!!!!!!!

thats my 2nd fav!!!!!!!!!
9124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Just Right Behind...
Offline
Posted 3/15/08
lol O_O
Creator
10166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / outerspace
Offline
Posted 3/15/08

violet-kun wrote:

is illumi claimed?

what da!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! feitan is claimed by may08!!!!!!!!!

thats my 2nd fav!!!!!!!!!


illumi's postion is not yet taken so you can still be him..
you just need to finish the requirements and we'll put you
there in no time^_^
Hunter
1425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Grandline
Offline
Posted 3/15/08


ill claim illumi because he kills beautifully..........

and his my favorite since he showed up in the hunter exam....

i like the way he hides his true face and his silent type makes him insane!!!!!!
Creator
10166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / outerspace
Offline
Posted 3/16/08

violet-kun wrote:



ill claim illumi because he kills beautifully..........

and his my favorite since he showed up in the hunter exam....

i like the way he hides his true face and his silent type makes him insane!!!!!!


have you finished the requirements already?
Hunter
1425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Grandline
Offline
Posted 3/18/08

neon_09 wrote:


violet-kun wrote:



ill claim illumi because he kills beautifully..........

and his my favorite since he showed up in the hunter exam....

i like the way he hides his true face and his silent type makes him insane!!!!!!


have you finished the requirements already?


FINISHED
Hunter-Moderator
6015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Greed Island / Gr...
Offline
Posted 3/20/08
gratz violet-kun and thank you :)




~~updated
Hunter
453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
65 / M
Offline
Posted 3/23/08
can i have silva?please? arigato!
Hunter-Moderator
6015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Greed Island / Gr...
Offline
Posted 3/23/08

dodzz wrote:

can i have silva?please? arigato!


thanks for completing the requirements..

ill put you up now =)

be active, ne?
Hunter
453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
65 / M
Offline
Posted 3/23/08
thanks u reyncohit
Hunter-Moderator
6015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Greed Island / Gr...
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
no, thank you for joining =)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.