First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply L and ...
Member
7142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / it's always sunny...
Offline
Posted 2/24/08
L and Lucy from Eflen Lied that meant fall in love just meeting each other face to face and there both same age right ?!
Murder and Hero!
YAY!
Creator
842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the ghetto.
Offline
Posted 2/24/08
XD that would be interesting.
especially with the whole alter ego thing going with lucy/nyuu.
Member
8253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Death City
Offline
Posted 2/24/08

IcyHeart448 wrote:

L and Lucy from Eflen Lied that meant fall in love just meeting each other face to face and there both same age right ?!
Murder and Hero!
YAY!


Poor L he would be afraid for his life!
Posted 2/24/08

RockerAnimeLuv13 wrote:


IcyHeart448 wrote:

L and Lucy from Eflen Lied that meant fall in love just meeting each other face to face and there both same age right ?!
Murder and Hero!
YAY!


Poor L he would be afraid for his life!


Haha, I agree with RockerAnimeLuv13. Poor L. XD
Creator
842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the ghetto.
Offline
Posted 2/25/08
Mwehe. We'll take care of him. ^_^
Member
1655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / i won't tell!
Offline
Posted 2/27/08
L and NO ONE!!!!!!!!!!
L loves me more than anyone...
Creator
842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the ghetto.
Offline
Posted 2/27/08
Says whooo.
Member
11734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / just around the c...
Offline
Posted 2/29/08
L and nel??? lol it would be FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Creator
842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the ghetto.
Offline
Posted 2/29/08
Nel? Whooo?
Posted 2/29/08
Isn't Nel that cute little hollow in Bleach? Haha, that would be an interesting relationship... XD



Creator
842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the ghetto.
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
AWH XD they have one of those skull things for yer head on Gaia.
That little 'Nel' looks like a boy though!
Interesting combination.
Member
13627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
Im not sure. He seems kinda too special to match with any other girlz!!!! I STILL LOVE HIM THOUGH..... THis question is one i have to think deeply into......... hmm?
Posted 3/1/08

CapeRyche wrote:

AWH XD they have one of those skull things for yer head on Gaia.
That little 'Nel' looks like a boy though!
Interesting combination.


Uhm, I thought Nel was a boy too...I'm still not sure what he/she is, though... >_>
Creator
842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the ghetto.
Offline
Posted 3/2/08
XDD Ah I hate it when you don't know if someones a boy or girl.
Sucks in real life 'cause you don't know how to address them properly. !

blahblah;; yep. It's L, afterall. <333
Member
7669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada (We Don't...
Offline
Posted 3/8/08
Hmm... L needs someone who can match him equally with brains and looks...
There is no one in an anime or manga that can though! He is just that awesome! =D

<3
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.