Created by ahkisha
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Favorite DBSK Member
8532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 2/22/08
actualy now i think people like :
jj first
then junsu or changmin
then yonho and micky
i went tryin to get people to vote and this is what i gathered.. suprising...
Posted 2/22/08
yunho all the way!

*edit it's really a tough choice btwn him and micky because i like the manlier ones hahaha
18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 2/22/08

ahkisha wrote:

actualy now i think people like :
jj first
then junsu or changmin
then yonho and micky
i went tryin to get people to vote and this is what i gathered.. suprising...


Some huge online poll suggests that it's
Yunho,
Mickey,
JJ
Xiah
Changmin
Posted 2/22/08
i wuv em all but jaejoong!!!!!!!!!!
8532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 2/22/08
really? wow... i guess not on cr then lol
7730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Near a mermaid in...
Offline
Posted 2/22/08

ailin350 wrote:


kezrel wrote:


Yeah, I know. I just wish he had a larger fan base. I think it'd do a lot to help his confidence and it might encourage him to be more outgoing.

This is embarrassing to admit but when I go to study abroad in Japan I plan on going to one of their autograph/fan meetings so I can see him in person and cheer him on.

It's a shame he doesn't show his body more often because he works out and it would help garner him more adoring fans. But his modesty is one of his many endearing characteristics to me so I shouldn't be complaining.


Oh? You are going to their autography meeting? Well, are you going to be in Changmin's line first?


haha, please don't take me too seriously! I'm not a die hard fan of TVXQ. It's not set in stone but I would like to go to one of their autograph sessions in the future. Your question is a bit confusing to me. If you mean I intend to be the first person in line to get Changmin's autograph then that's a hell no. I'm not that kind of fan. But if you mean will I get his signature first out of all TVXQ then that's a hell yes.
415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/22/08
waa!! I love them all, but i'll vote for u-know!

DBSK rules!!
18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 2/22/08

kezrel wrote:


haha, please don't take me too seriously! I'm not a die hard fan of TVXQ. It's not set in stone but I would like to go to one of their autograph sessions in the future. Your question is a bit confusing to me. If you mean I intend to be the first person in line to get Changmin's autograph then that's a hell no. I'm not that kind of fan. But if you mean will I get his signature first out of all TVXQ then that's a hell yes.


I meant if you were going to get his autography first out of all the members.
lolz, you don't have to wait long if you want his sign. I mean, you'd probably wait for like 10 hours for JJ's.
44422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 2/22/08
awww it has to be JUNSU! Love Love Love him!<3<3
17192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in Dreamland next...
Offline
Posted 2/22/08
ITS DEFINITELY ME HERO JAE JOONG!!!!
<3 HIM!!!!
2501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / land of sugar
Offline
Posted 2/22/08
hard to choose...-_-
xiah, micky or max...they're all so cute!!! <3
7730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Near a mermaid in...
Offline
Posted 2/22/08

ailin350 wrote:


kezrel wrote:


Yeah, I know. I just wish he had a larger fan base. I think it'd do a lot to help his confidence and it might encourage him to be more outgoing.

This is embarrassing to admit but when I go to study abroad in Japan I plan on going to one of their autograph/fan meetings so I can see him in person and cheer him on.

It's a shame he doesn't show his body more often because he works out and it would help garner him more adoring fans. But his modesty is one of his many endearing characteristics to me so I shouldn't be complaining.


Oh? You are going to their autography meeting? Well, are you going to be in Changmin's line first?



To be honest, I've never been to any type of autograph session so I don't quite understand your question. If you're asking if I intend to be the first one in line to get his autograph it's a hell no. I am not the sort of fan to get up in the wee hours of the morning just to get first dibs...I'm too damn lazy to care that much. But if you mean will I go to Changmin first to get his autograph then it's a hell yes.

This little goal of mine isn't set in stone since I won't be studying abroad anytime soon. It's sort of like a flight of fancy... if the situation presents itself then I'll take advantage of the opportunity.

Question: Have you been to their autograph sessions? How does an autograph session work anyway?

The one thing I'm worried about is getting crushed by all the fangirls trying to get closer to their idols. Getting bruised for TVXQ isn't my cup o' tea.
18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 2/22/08

kezrel wrote:

Question: Have you been to their autograph sessions? How does an autograph session work anyway?

The one thing I'm worried about is getting crushed by all the fangirls trying to get closer to their idols. Getting bruised for TVXQ isn't my cup o' tea.


Nope, I haven't been to their autography sessions. They dont' visit canada. But I saw on TV that they all get into a line in front of each member who is siting then when a fan comes, he signs it and talks with her. Then the next person
7730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Near a mermaid in...
Offline
Posted 2/22/08

ailin350 wrote:


kezrel wrote:

Question: Have you been to their autograph sessions? How does an autograph session work anyway?

The one thing I'm worried about is getting crushed by all the fangirls trying to get closer to their idols. Getting bruised for TVXQ isn't my cup o' tea.


Nope, I haven't been to their autography sessions. They dont' visit canada. But I saw on TV that they all get into a line in front of each member who is siting then when a fan comes, he signs it and talks with her. Then the next person


Another line? Then I'll pass on the other members unless their lines are short which I kind of doubt. I'd just like to see Changmin in person, close-up. If anything I'll just get an eyeful of the other members as I leave but my main goal will be to get an autograph and see his adorable smile.
8515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in the igloo
Offline
Posted 2/22/08
jaejoong!!! love him to death LOL ♥♥
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.