First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Rubber Flip Flops sold at Walmart causes chemical burns
Posted 7/22/07
^ Lol.

Maybe the part that cover her feets react more to the sun?

I dunno.
Posted 7/22/07
Oh, that is disgusting! Thank god I NEVER wear flip flops.
23685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 7/22/07

RiceBaller wrote:


aznrice2k4 wrote:

Couldn't it be like a very very very very bad sunburn? In the beginning pics, it seems like it.
Why her and not the other thousands of people who bought it?


0.o uh dude... if it was a sun burn then the other part of her feet would be burned --.-- not the part thats covered


AHAHAHAHAH!!

26820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 7/22/07
It's because the first pic looked like sunburn. That is it! That's my excuse!


Faeleia wrote:


RiceBaller wrote:


aznrice2k4 wrote:

Couldn't it be like a very very very very bad sunburn? In the beginning pics, it seems like it.
Why her and not the other thousands of people who bought it?


0.o uh dude... if it was a sun burn then the other part of her feet would be burned --.-- not the part thats covered


AHAHAHAHAH!!



That was a blonde moment for me. T_T
23685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 7/22/07
You made my day, you made my day~

*pats azn*
Posted 7/22/07
^^LOL

Those pictures were so NASTY!!!
It isn't only the burns though! Her nails are so disgusting!!! Those sure are some ugly feet

And the flip-flops were ugly too!! haha Why did she buy those?? Esp. Walmart ones...


aznrice2k4 wrote:


4getu wrote:

DAM!!! ewww!!! i wonder if her/his feet hurted?


Hopefull it's a her..


At the end of the whole thing, she puts "Holly" lol So it is a her

26820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 7/22/07
^^^You don't know these days. Guys can be named Holly. LOL


Faeleia wrote:

You made my day, you made my day~

*pats azn*


harharhar
505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Cambs
Offline
Posted 7/22/07
I saw a news program on CNN a few months ago; they ran an item about sandals like flip-flops can mess your feet up pretty bad.


dreamer108 wrote:

Lol at Linkx's comment, haha i believe that XD
Wow, when I was reading this I was really shocked (and kinda disgusted by the pictures of the feet O.o). I hope she sues Wal-mart!! Can't believe they would be that disrespectful to a customer... i don't think i'm ever going to buy shoes from Wal-mart. Certainly not flip-flops.

I've tried their shoes on before. Suffice it to say I can't remember ever getting any at one of their stores. Payless, perhaps. Wal-mart, hell no.
23685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 7/22/07
The ugly feet thing was also my main concern before I finally moved my attention to the blisters.

Guys don't WEAR pink/yellow/flowers combi. It's sick.
Posted 7/22/07

aznrice2k4 wrote:

It's because the first pic looked like sunburn. That is it! That's my excuse!


Faeleia wrote:


RiceBaller wrote:


aznrice2k4 wrote:

Couldn't it be like a very very very very bad sunburn? In the beginning pics, it seems like it.
Why her and not the other thousands of people who bought it?


0.o uh dude... if it was a sun burn then the other part of her feet would be burned --.-- not the part thats covered


AHAHAHAHAH!!



That was a blonde moment for me. T_T


Yeah. You're really representing the E - Thugs. haha
26820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 7/22/07

whatsome wrote:

Yeah. You're really representing the E - Thugs. haha


That's the point of my whole existence!

Wearing sandals can actually cut of some of your nerve endings. Did you know that?
23685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 7/22/07
^That's something new. Have you guys heard of the ... flip flops that don't have straps? I'll have to pull out a link.. Brb.

---
They are called Treds, popular trend in Australia.

http://www.fasshonaburu.com/2007/07/strapless-thong-sandals.html
http://www.adeptgear.com/
http://topless-sandal.com/
34 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 7/22/07

aznrice2k4 wrote:

LMFAO WOW, stupid me. haha T_T /kill myself. What am I thinking.


lol I would honestly not know...uhhh whats with the "kill myself" part? *takes 5 steps away from*

26820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 7/22/07

RiceBaller wrote:


aznrice2k4 wrote:

LMFAO WOW, stupid me. haha T_T /kill myself. What am I thinking.


lol I would honestly not know...uhhh whats with the "kill myself" part? *takes 5 steps away from*



Lol, that's a cs thing.


Faeleia wrote:

^That's something new. Have you guys heard of the ... flip flops that don't have straps? I'll have to pull out a link.. Brb.

---
They are called Treds, popular trend in Australia.

http://www.fasshonaburu.com/2007/07/strapless-thong-sandals.html
http://www.adeptgear.com/
http://topless-sandal.com/


wtf, I want to buy one! How do they work?
23685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 7/22/07
^You peel off a protective layer, and stick your foot right onto them. Then do whatever you like. There's a video in the last link I gave.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.