Post Reply Make up your own Death Note rules.
Creator
842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / the ghetto.
Offline
Posted 2/22/08
If I could write rules in it and let them be true, I'd right that the owner of a death note gets to live for as long as they have possession of the death note.
Once they pass their human life span they still live on, but if at any time they give up ownership of the death note or lose it and don't retrieve it after the certain amount of days stated, they die.
This only happens if they've passed their human life span though. If they haven't, they have to find it before they die naturally to regain their [I guess you could call it] immortality.

=]
Member
24687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / (Unknown)
Offline
Posted 2/23/08
Let's see....

-Humans who have used a death note but died will become a Shinigami (death gods)
Creator
842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / the ghetto.
Offline
Posted 2/24/08
Ohyes, please.
Posted 2/24/08

BlargTheCat wrote:

Let's see....

-Humans who have used a death note but died will become a Shinigami (death gods)


Ooh, I like that one. ^^
I wouldn't mind having a Death Note if that was a rule.
Creator
842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / the ghetto.
Offline
Posted 2/25/08
I wouldn't mind having a Death Note, full stop.
Member
2769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Monterey
Offline
Posted 2/27/08
If ever a pet's name is written upon the death note, whomever wrote the name of god's merry little creature must apologize to the owner within 24 hours or face death far worse than what is imaginable. so sayeth the god of pets.. =D

If ever an apple's name is written upon the book, Ryuk shall be entitled the right to kill whoever killed the fruit..
hey.. apple's have names too
Posted 2/27/08

CapeRyche wrote:

I wouldn't mind having a Death Note, full stop. ;)


Yeah, I wouldn't either if it wasn't for the whole never being able to go to heaven thing... >__>
So becoming a Shinigami would fix that. =D
Posted 2/27/08

paperback wrote:

If ever a pet's name is written upon the death note, whomever wrote the name of god's merry little creature must apologize to the owner within 24 hours or face death far worse than what is imaginable. so sayeth the god of pets.. =D

If ever an apple's name is written upon the book, Ryuk shall be entitled the right to kill whoever killed the fruit..
hey.. apple's have names too


Haha, those would be interesting rules. XD
Creator
842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / the ghetto.
Offline
Posted 2/27/08

Valie_Girl wrote:


CapeRyche wrote:

I wouldn't mind having a Death Note, full stop. ;)


Yeah, I wouldn't either if it wasn't for the whole never being able to go to heaven thing... >__>
So becoming a Shinigami would fix that. =D

Yeah, I wanna go to heaven too u_u !
I think we should get to choose where we go when we die, heaven, hell shinigami world.
Onleh for those who have teh Death Note though. :}

You must be logged in to post.