First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply Your Opinions
Creator
2048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Paradise.......
Offline
Posted 4/7/08

PoohZebra wrote:

ummm....how bout a quote each day/week....
good idea... we'll take it into consideration

Moderator
23307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
∞ / Alien / Broccoli
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

PoohZebra wrote:

ummm....how bout a quote each day/week....


awesome i have lots of quotes like

C is for cookies and cookies are for me =D
Member
649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 4/8/08
or "When life gives you lemons throw them back and demand COOKIES!!!"
Creator
2048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Paradise.......
Offline
Posted 4/9/08

XxPastaxX wrote:

awesome i have lots of quotes like

C is for cookies and cookies are for me =D
that's from cookie monster ( sesame street) how do i know? my principal played it on the loudspeaker for us on _____________(notice i will edit later and fill in the blank) day

Moderator
23307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
∞ / Alien / Broccoli
Offline
Posted 4/9/08

Snowrice wrote:


XxPastaxX wrote:

awesome i have lots of quotes like

C is for cookies and cookies are for me =D
that's from cookie monster ( sesame street) how do i know? my principal played it on the loudspeaker for us on _____________(notice i will edit later and fill in the blank) day




quotes are supposed to be from other people or cookie monsters C is for Cookies and cookies are for me~ Envy it
Member
1504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
72 / HersheyPark,Jah?
Offline
Posted 4/10/08
but cookie monster is veggie monster now T.T

also, u culd hav manga of the month,
not evrythin is just bout anime u kno
Creator
2048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Paradise.......
Offline
Posted 4/11/08


quotes are supposed to be from other people or cookie monsters C is for Cookies and cookies are for me~ Envy it
don't worry, i'm not jealous. i have one too:

B is for berries and berries are for me =D (Big Bird)


Moderator
23307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
∞ / Alien / Broccoli
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

Snowrice wrote:



quotes are supposed to be from other people or cookie monsters C is for Cookies and cookies are for me~ Envy it
don't worry, i'm not jealous. i have one too:

B is for berries and berries are for me =D (Big Bird)




P is for pasta and pasta is for me~ ME

Creator
2048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Paradise.......
Offline
Posted 4/12/08

XxPastaxX wrote:


Snowrice wrote:



quotes are supposed to be from other people or cookie monsters C is for Cookies and cookies are for me~ Envy it
don't worry, i'm not jealous. i have one too:

B is for berries and berries are for me =D (Big Bird)




P is for pasta and pasta is for me~ ME


S is for snowy and snowy is for me~~~~~~ ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moderator
23307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
∞ / Alien / Broccoli
Offline
Posted 4/12/08

Snowrice wrote:


XxPastaxX wrote:


Snowrice wrote:



quotes are supposed to be from other people or cookie monsters C is for Cookies and cookies are for me~ Envy it
don't worry, i'm not jealous. i have one too:

B is for berries and berries are for me =D (Big Bird)




P is for pasta and pasta is for me~ ME


S is for snowy and snowy is for me~~~~~~ ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



yellow snow lol
Creator
2048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Paradise.......
Offline
Posted 4/12/08

XxPastaxX wrote:


Snowrice wrote:


XxPastaxX wrote:


Snowrice wrote:



quotes are supposed to be from other people or cookie monsters C is for Cookies and cookies are for me~ Envy it
don't worry, i'm not jealous. i have one too:

B is for berries and berries are for me =D (Big Bird)




P is for pasta and pasta is for me~ ME


S is for snowy and snowy is for me~~~~~~ ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



yellow snow lol
normal snow =P

Moderator
23307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
∞ / Alien / Broccoli
Offline
Posted 4/12/08

Snowrice wrote:


XxPastaxX wrote:


Snowrice wrote:


XxPastaxX wrote:


Snowrice wrote:



quotes are supposed to be from other people or cookie monsters C is for Cookies and cookies are for me~ Envy it
don't worry, i'm not jealous. i have one too:

B is for berries and berries are for me =D (Big Bird)




P is for pasta and pasta is for me~ ME


S is for snowy and snowy is for me~~~~~~ ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



yellow snow lol
normal snow =P



brown snow
green snow
purple snow
pink snow
Member
7219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
70 / issolated place
Offline
Posted 4/16/08

Snowrice wrote:


jenzeena wrote:


Snowrice wrote:


jenzeena wrote:


Snowrice wrote:
I only make people I trust mods, and somehow, *and I'm sorry to say this, but* I don't really trust anyone here............ the mods right now are peoplr I know in real life, and I know I can trust them. we don't really need new mods, anyway.......
the good thing is that until March 31, I'm still accepting mod request.........


sorry read it...
but if that's how it is...
i'll make u trust me.. ^^
no you won't



i will!!
and..
i can!!
i'd like to see u try



watch me...
Member
7219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
70 / issolated place
Offline
Posted 4/16/08

Snowrice wrote:


jenzeena wrote:


Snowrice wrote:


jenzeena wrote:


Snowrice wrote:
I only make people I trust mods, and somehow, *and I'm sorry to say this, but* I don't really trust anyone here............ the mods right now are peoplr I know in real life, and I know I can trust them. we don't really need new mods, anyway.......
the good thing is that until March 31, I'm still accepting mod request.........


sorry read it...
but if that's how it is...
i'll make u trust me.. ^^
no you won't



i will!!
and..
i can!!
i'd like to see u try



watch me
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.