First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Being Born in Japan.
welook 
17501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / havent u noticed...
Offline
Posted 2/22/08

angelseraphim wrote:


welook wrote:


YummiOkashi wrote:

Please go on....interesting.

u do understand ur lucky u are in america



People can do better.

then lets send u to a war region in afica where u can help them improve.

6509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/22/08

welook wrote:


angelseraphim wrote:


welook wrote:


YummiOkashi wrote:

Please go on....interesting.

u do understand ur lucky u are in america



People can do better.

then lets send u to a war region in afica where u can help them improve.



I'm not a Mother Teresa type of person. I said people can do better. I didn't say that I'll join in.
Posted 2/22/08

snow-chibi wrote:


Your_Typical_Friend wrote:

i don't wish i was in japan but just some where different besides america. maybe canada. their health care is free throughout the country


Do you really mean that ? Waking up in the morning , having to go to work / school when it`s - 20 outside ?

Anyway , no , I don`t wish to wake up in Japan either - unless I went there for vacation .
I don`t want to live there . I don`t think I`d ever want to and I don`t know why . =S


yes i already live up north in america. so that won't really bother me. besides i love cold weather and snow.
welook 
17501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / havent u noticed...
Offline
Posted 2/22/08

angelseraphim wrote:


welook wrote:


angelseraphim wrote:


welook wrote:


YummiOkashi wrote:

Please go on....interesting.

u do understand ur lucky u are in america



People can do better.

then lets send u to a war region in afica where u can help them improve.



I'm not a Mother Teresa type of person. I said people can do better. I didn't say that I'll join in.

dont be an idiot, if u cant do it dont say it.

2172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Chicago-ILLINOIS
Offline
Posted 2/22/08
You know what would be better is to become successful here and the once you make a shit load a money all you will have to do is learn the language and then use you're money to live there without having to ever work.
Posted 2/22/08

Your_Typical_Friend wrote:

yes i already live up north in america. so that won't really bother me. besides i love cold weather and snow.


I like the snow too . You`re the first person I`ve met to say , " I love cold . "
o.o
6509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/22/08

welook wrote:


angelseraphim wrote:


welook wrote:


angelseraphim wrote:


welook wrote:


YummiOkashi wrote:

Please go on....interesting.

u do understand ur lucky u are in america



People can do better.

then lets send u to a war region in afica where u can help them improve.



I'm not a Mother Teresa type of person. I said people can do better. I didn't say that I'll join in.

dont be an idiot, if u cant do it dont say it.



I can do it. I just don't feel like it.
Posted 2/22/08

YummiOkashi wrote:

Im not you. How would you know. Reserve all personal comments. Bite your tongue before thinking about making them.


1. You would probably get lost in the JR railway system and be screwed going in circles for all eternity
2. You wouldn't have enough money to live by yourself
3. We hate gaijin
4. After a month you would jump in front of a train die then they'll send a huge bill to your parents and telling them how you fucked up their train schedule by commiting suicide
5. You won't understand what the fuck everybody is sayig to you.
6. You won't get a decent job to make a living
welook 
17501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / havent u noticed...
Offline
Posted 2/22/08

angelseraphim wrote:

I can do it. I just don't feel like it.

u rly need to shut up now

6509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/22/08

welook wrote:


angelseraphim wrote:

I can do it. I just don't feel like it.

u rly need to shut up now



What. Am I irritating you? Am I making you mad? Well. What are you going to do about it.
23685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 2/22/08
Don't quarrel. Look at your post. Look at the title. Think.
8632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 2/22/08
uhmm not really any difference where you're born..
It's not like you can call yourself japanese after you're born in Japan.
Posted 2/22/08

welook wrote:


angelseraphim wrote:

I can do it. I just don't feel like it.

u rly need to shut up now



lol Eric you're getting owned. I would do the same thing as the guy that you're arguing with. WE'RE ALL FUCKING LAZY. >_<
Posted 2/22/08



Do you wake up every day and wish you were born in Japan?
Do you wish you were born in Japan and why?
What do you like about Japan that American society can not subsitute for?



1. Hell no.
2. No, why would I be? Treason to one's country >_>
3. Anime, that's it.
2404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / i dont think so
Offline
Posted 2/22/08
i wouldn't say i'd want 2 be born in japan. i would rather be of japanese decent. being born in america for me is lucky.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.