First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Lounge
Students
3267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / I'm just at home,...
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
aawwww... They're not gonna update the students' list? awww, men.... *pulls a chair behind me and falls to the chair* I'm depressed.... *grabs a Mountain Dew on the table beside me then pours it into a bottle* I'm drunk! *drinks!!*
Students
5405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Guys Dorm, CrSchool
Offline
Posted 3/26/08

Sakuke wrote:

aawwww... They're not gonna update the students' list? awww, men.... *pulls a chair behind me and falls to the chair* I'm depressed.... *grabs a Mountain Dew on the table beside me then pours it into a bottle* I'm drunk! *drinks!!*


*stares at Sakuke*
why are u depressed? you can always talk to me..lol
*Grabs a mountaid dew*
*drinks*
refreshing..
Students
3267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / I'm just at home,...
Offline
Posted 3/26/08

WantedBound wrote:


Sakuke wrote:

aawwww... They're not gonna update the students' list? awww, men.... *pulls a chair behind me and falls to the chair* I'm depressed.... *grabs a Mountain Dew on the table beside me then pours it into a bottle* I'm drunk! *drinks!!*


*stares at Sakuke*
why are u depressed? you can always talk to me..lol
*Grabs a mountaid dew*
*drinks*
refreshing..


Well... *tells tragic story of my ant being stepped on by a stupid cat *stupid as usual, THAN usual, actually*

Students
5405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Guys Dorm, CrSchool
Offline
Posted 3/26/08

Sakuke wrote:


WantedBound wrote:


Sakuke wrote:

aawwww... They're not gonna update the students' list? awww, men.... *pulls a chair behind me and falls to the chair* I'm depressed.... *grabs a Mountain Dew on the table beside me then pours it into a bottle* I'm drunk! *drinks!!*


*stares at Sakuke*
why are u depressed? you can always talk to me..lol
*Grabs a mountaid dew*
*drinks*
refreshing..


Well... *tells tragic story of my ant being stepped on by a stupid cat *stupid as usual, THAN usual, actually*



....*gasp*
that so tragic!
*Cries*
WHY DO THE YOUNG DIE EARLY!!! lol!
poor ant T__T
Students
442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / PHILIPPINES
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

WantedBound wrote:


Sakuke wrote:


WantedBound wrote:


Sakuke wrote:

aawwww... They're not gonna update the students' list? awww, men.... *pulls a chair behind me and falls to the chair* I'm depressed.... *grabs a Mountain Dew on the table beside me then pours it into a bottle* I'm drunk! *drinks!!*


*stares at Sakuke*
why are u depressed? you can always talk to me..lol
*Grabs a mountaid dew*
*drinks*
refreshing..


Well... *tells tragic story of my ant being stepped on by a stupid cat *stupid as usual, THAN usual, actually*



....*gasp*
that so tragic!
*Cries*
WHY DO THE YOUNG DIE EARLY!!! lol!
poor ant T__T


Very poor ant

*cries with wanted
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.