First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Orihime Haters
Member
1044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Right here
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
which is?
Moderator
26402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
i really like Rukia , and i also like Orihime
Posted 3/26/08

doudomida wrote:

which is?

well actually a slight thing means a lot of things...I don't like her as a character..I don't know why ppl like her so much in the first place, and I think her existence is pretty much unnecessary at this point..and she's the queen of plot-kai ....ohh I said I won't get into this Rukia/Orihime hate so I'll just stop here..it's just that you ask so I anwsered

Member
1044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Right here
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
ehhh, still dont understand why u hate her? but dw, it dont mater
Posted 3/27/08

doudomida wrote:

ehhh, still dont understand why u hate her? but dw, it dont mater

I could say the same thing about liking her....I tried to be as brief as I could be,because I have many reasons but as I said I don't wanna get into that kind of thread

Member
1044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Right here
Offline
Posted 3/27/08
well then, if you can give me 1 proper reason for you hating her, ill leave it at that :)

and btw, the reason i like her is coz i like the personality she has when shes around ichigo and shes hot
Moderator
26402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/1/08
so many people who like Ulquiorra don't like the way we UlquiHime fans are happy when UlquiHime scenes happen , mostly because this peope don't like Ori, i talk to some one couple days ago and said that ulquiHime will never happen because Ulqui is too cool for Ori and tha ori is useless and stuff. I can't believe people think that way, first Ulqui apperances are related with Orihime, Ulqui's main purpose is to protect orihime from harm (arrancars can be really evil!!!! but ulqui is to trust)and they have so much chemistry together even before i became an UlquiHime fan i saw that from the first coplu of UlquihIME scenes in the manga, these people are definetly blind don't you guys agree?
Posted 4/1/08

doudomida wrote:

well then, if you can give me 1 proper reason for you hating her, ill leave it at that :)

and btw, the reason i like her is coz i like the personality she has when shes around ichigo and shes hot

I'll say this I HATE HER PERSONALITY and I find her useless as of the end of the SS arc..and I hate the fact she survived Aizen's little hand through her chest,Grimmjow's impaling(the only time I hated Orihime for using her powers) and then after the fight with the 9th Espada...ok now let's not talk about Rukia anymore,she ain't worth talking about you know I really like the fact that at least most of the people here like Orihime too,even though they're an IchiRuki shipper or like Rukia like you do

Posted 4/1/08

mistyowl wrote:

so many people who like Ulquiorra don't like the way we UlquiHime fans are happy when UlquiHime scenes happen , mostly because this peope don't like Ori, i talk to some one couple days ago and said that ulquiHime will never happen because Ulqui is too cool for Ori and tha ori is useless and stuff. I can't believe people think that way, first Ulqui apperances are related with Orihime, Ulqui's main purpose is to protect orihime from harm (arrancars can be really evil!!!! but ulqui is to trust)and they have so much chemistry together even before i became an UlquiHime fan i saw that from the first coplu of UlquihIME scenes in the manga, these people are definetly blind don't you guys agree?

seriously now...those ppl are nuts..if that couple were to happen it would be one of the hottest couples in anime history..don't worry about that they say she's useless on a daily basis,I say the same thing about Rukia,we'll ok on that,though I'm right and they're wrong ...I think ppl say she's useless mostly because they expect every character in shonen to have this uber hax powers,which Hime has,it's just that she doesn't want to use them and maybe it pisses ppl off ...yeah UlquiHime have a lot of chemistry,hope that will get developed soon

Creator
962 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/1/08
^ Yeah agree!! They realli expect all chars to have the strength to fight like Ichigo huh...
I guess most of the pple watching Bleach r kinda immature den ><
Anyway, if they're biased against Orihime, it's realli hard for most of them to like ulquihime.
Seeing those crap anti-fanclubs of Orihime's juz piss mi off too.
Though irrelevant, but 1 of the anit-ichihime fanclub's slogan goes, "If it nvr happen in 1 lifetime, wat makes u think it will happen in the next 5 lifetimes?"
In comparison to ichihime fanclub slogan, "Eternal Love, 5 lifetimes" or smth like tt.
It is downright insulting & hurtful to all ichihime fans. They r totally insensitive.
I think, everyone has a right to be fans over watsoever pairing or char. No 1 has any right to thrash any.
This is basic respect to all anime otakus. So, as fans of ulquihime, I guess we'll try our best to protect our chars! D:
Posted 4/1/08

emptied-dreams wrote:

^ Yeah agree!! They realli expect all chars to have the strength to fight like Ichigo huh...
I guess most of the pple watching Bleach r kinda immature den ><
Anyway, if they're biased against Orihime, it's realli hard for most of them to like ulquihime.
Seeing those crap anti-fanclubs of Orihime's juz piss mi off too.
Though irrelevant, but 1 of the anit-ichihime fanclub's slogan goes, "If it nvr happen in 1 lifetime, wat makes u think it will happen in the next 5 lifetimes?"
In comparison to ichihime fanclub slogan, "Eternal Love, 5 lifetimes" or smth like tt.
It is downright insulting & hurtful to all ichihime fans. They r totally insensitive.
I think, everyone has a right to be fans over watsoever pairing or char. No 1 has any right to thrash any.
This is basic respect to all anime otakus. So, as fans of ulquihime, I guess we'll try our best to protect our chars! D:

you're right...having respect for another person's opinion or likings is the way all the threads and discussions should go...ohh when I saw that slogan it totally pissed me off..I mean they trashed in one sentence a wonderful confession and a character's true feelings like that...yes us UlquiHime shippers will try our best..seriously now about what you were saying the IchiRuki fans are most of them really mean to the other side,and seem to hate Orihime mostly cause she loves Ichi and pair her up with any other guy besides Ichigo(they would pair her even with Kubo himself if they could),while most ppl who hate Rukia have nothing to do with couples and who loves who...

Moderator
26402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/1/08

lys46 wrote:


emptied-dreams wrote:

^ Yeah agree!! They realli expect all chars to have the strength to fight like Ichigo huh...
I guess most of the pple watching Bleach r kinda immature den ><
Anyway, if they're biased against Orihime, it's realli hard for most of them to like ulquihime.
Seeing those crap anti-fanclubs of Orihime's juz piss mi off too.
Though irrelevant, but 1 of the anit-ichihime fanclub's slogan goes, "If it nvr happen in 1 lifetime, wat makes u think it will happen in the next 5 lifetimes?"
In comparison to ichihime fanclub slogan, "Eternal Love, 5 lifetimes" or smth like tt.
It is downright insulting & hurtful to all ichihime fans. They r totally insensitive.
I think, everyone has a right to be fans over watsoever pairing or char. No 1 has any right to thrash any.
This is basic respect to all anime otakus. So, as fans of ulquihime, I guess we'll try our best to protect our chars! D:

you're right...having respect for another person's opinion or likings is the way all the threads and discussions should go...ohh when I saw that slogan it totally pissed me off..I mean they trashed in one sentence a wonderful confession and a character's true feelings like that...yes us UlquiHime shippers will try our best..seriously now about what you were saying the IchiRuki fans are most of them really mean to the other side,and seem to hate Orihime mostly cause she loves Ichi and pair her up with any other guy besides Ichigo(they would pair her even with Kubo himself if they could),while most ppl who hate Rukia have nothing to do with couples and who loves who...



no i have seen many Orihime fans that try to pair her with somebody else and try to say bad stuff about Rukia ( Ruki/Kaien RukiRenji for instance) truth is, as i'm also a rukia fan, i think everybody should respect everybody else's opinions and likings, for insatnce nobody can believe that i like both Rukia and Orihime, i like Rukia character and personality, she's strong and has a good hearti like how she interacts with Ichigo and how they can depend on one another, i like Orihime's kind heart and how she shows her love to Ichigo. I like them both becuase they both represent powerful girls that is really rare to see in shonen mangas, i like how they're both responsable for developing bleach story line, i mean if it was only Ichigo as many other mangas do it would be a failure, both girls have contributed so much and both are essential for everything. i like these girls so much, that without any of them bleach would'n be the same, and it gives more power to female charcters in a world (manga world ) full of male power
Posted 4/1/08

mistyowl wrote:


lys46 wrote:


emptied-dreams wrote:

^ Yeah agree!! They realli expect all chars to have the strength to fight like Ichigo huh...
I guess most of the pple watching Bleach r kinda immature den ><
Anyway, if they're biased against Orihime, it's realli hard for most of them to like ulquihime.
Seeing those crap anti-fanclubs of Orihime's juz piss mi off too.
Though irrelevant, but 1 of the anit-ichihime fanclub's slogan goes, "If it nvr happen in 1 lifetime, wat makes u think it will happen in the next 5 lifetimes?"
In comparison to ichihime fanclub slogan, "Eternal Love, 5 lifetimes" or smth like tt.
It is downright insulting & hurtful to all ichihime fans. They r totally insensitive.
I think, everyone has a right to be fans over watsoever pairing or char. No 1 has any right to thrash any.
This is basic respect to all anime otakus. So, as fans of ulquihime, I guess we'll try our best to protect our chars! D:

you're right...having respect for another person's opinion or likings is the way all the threads and discussions should go...ohh when I saw that slogan it totally pissed me off..I mean they trashed in one sentence a wonderful confession and a character's true feelings like that...yes us UlquiHime shippers will try our best..seriously now about what you were saying the IchiRuki fans are most of them really mean to the other side,and seem to hate Orihime mostly cause she loves Ichi and pair her up with any other guy besides Ichigo(they would pair her even with Kubo himself if they could),while most ppl who hate Rukia have nothing to do with couples and who loves who...



no i have seen many Orihime fans that try to pair her with somebody else and try to say bad stuff about Rukia ( Ruki/Kaien RukiRenji for instance) truth is, as i'm also a rukia fan, i think everybody should respect everybody else's opinions and likings, for insatnce nobody can believe that i like both Rukia and Orihime, i like Rukia character and personality, she's strong and has a good hearti like how she interacts with Ichigo and how they can depend on one another, i like Orihime's kind heart and how she shows her love to Ichigo. I like them both becuase they both represent powerful girls that is really rare to see in shonen mangas, i like how they're both responsable for developing bleach story line, i mean if it was only Ichigo as many other mangas do it would be a failure, both girls have contributed so much and both are essential for everything. i like these girls so much, that without any of them bleach would'n be the same, and it gives more power to female charcters in a world (manga world ) full of male power

misty good post..but I disagree with you on the matter that Rukia-Renji(actually a good pairing)had some kind of close relationship(dare I say it more that friendship ) and Rukia had a crush on Kaien and he's like the most important person for her,so those pairings aren't so far fetched,unlike IshiHime c'mon..as I said,most ppl that hate Rukia have nothing to do with the couples shippered by us,they mostly hate her character..and although some Rukia fans hate Orihime,not only cause she's a possible thread,many just like to badmouth her and to plead their cause..me disliking Rukia for example has nothing to do with IchiRuki and I don't want it to be interpreted otherwise..in the end I think it's a fair "war" so to speak,for example both sides like to trash the way either girl looks(though I hate when ppl say Hime's not beautiful..what are you guys blind,or they don't like that she's big-breasted...hello are you guys even guys :lol:)

Member
1044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Right here
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
well, im just glad that this group isnt based on liking some and hating others, coz i seriously gots no beef with any of the bleach characters and it'd be a shame if people where constantly bad mouthing the characters, but just while im here on the subject, is there anyone else who specificly hates a bleach character for x amount of reasons?
Member
1044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Right here
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
(just common curiosity )
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.