First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
what kinda music u cr ppl listen to
Posted 2/22/08 , edited 2/29/08
i like to listen to rock i love classic rock well i love all kind of rock
what abt u ppl tell me wat kinda music u listen to
n if u like rock what are ur fav bands



Posted 2/22/08
Hmmm ... duplicate ?
I listen to a lot of genres . Let`s just say that .


kurosaki212 wrote:

i like to listen to rock i love classic rock well i love all kind of rock
what abt u ppl tell me wat kinda music u listen to
n if u like rock what are ur fav bands


hey please forgive me if its duplicate


No worries . ^-^
Read the forum rules + search before creating a thread and everything will be fine .
Posted 2/22/08

snow-chibi wrote:

Hmmm ... duplicate ?
I listen to a lot of genres . Let`s just say that .


kurosaki212 wrote:

i like to listen to rock i love classic rock well i love all kind of rock
what abt u ppl tell me wat kinda music u listen to
n if u like rock what are ur fav bands


hey please forgive me if its duplicate


No worries . ^-^
Read the forum rules + search before creating a thread and everything will be fine .


no snow-chibi. you have to be relentless, don't be to forgiving. these people are making to many of these duplicate/pointless threads. LOL jk. i don't even visit the music section. the music section isn't my place.
Posted 2/22/08

Your_Typical_Friend wrote:

no snow-chibi. you have to be relentless, don't be to forgiving. these people are making to many of these duplicate/pointless threads. LOL jk. i don't even visit the music section. the music section isn't my place.


I just happend to find this when I was scrolling down .
I don`t come here as much either .
Meh , to be forgiving or not depends on my mood .
Besides , it doesn`t matter if I forgive them or not .
The mods should be the one to forgive them .
679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/22/08
pop, rock, rnb, dance
49169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / bananaheim
Offline
Posted 2/22/08
a little bit of foreign stuff...but still the american stuff
94 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 2/25/08
hmmm, heavy metal, techno, rock....and many many more! xDDD
I listen to almost every genre exept country, yuck
22650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / America
Offline
Posted 2/25/08
everything except country.
3156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 2/25/08
Progressive Metal, Black Metal, Blackened Death Metal, Brutal Death Metal, Technical Death Metal, Melodic Death Metal, Sludge Metal, Doom Metal, Funeral Doom, Thrash Metal, Power Metal, Drone Metal, Symphonic Metal, Avant-garde Metal, Drone Doom, Traditional Doom, Sludge Doom, Folk Metal, Viking Metal, Grind, Cybergrind, Neo-Classical, Electronica, Ambient, Blues, Jazz, Finger Style Acoustic, Classical, Virtuoso, a bit of Hip-Hop (namely Nujabes, Shing02, Substantial and Immortal Technique), old J-Rock, Classic Rock, Experimental Rock, some Swing and very very few pop songs.
27481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / behind you
Offline
Posted 2/25/08
I thought there was a topic like this already >< but... I like rock and (SOMETIMES) screamo
3902 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Ca-na-da
Offline
Posted 2/25/08
classic rock, alternative, hard rock, heavy metal basically anything rock
673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / canada
Offline
Posted 2/25/08
for english music mostly r&b, pop, some rap & hip hop =)

pretty much anything expect for country, classic
720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 2/25/08
Hardstyle
J-Pop
J-Rock
Rock

Nearly anything else except country and death metal.
48236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 2/25/08
i only have like 13 songs in my itunes, because i get bored of 1 then find another

clocks
if everyone cared
gangster blues
guitar vs piano 1.2
paralyzer
if i die tomorrow
hello
stairway to heaven
what i've done
harder, better, faster, stronger
cold
tokyo drift
ecstasy
citizen soldiers

i'll accept any music, as long as the "quality" of it is good, like "the eagles" and "disturbed" are far different bands, but i like them both
Posted 2/26/08
Metal in general (Heavy, symphonic, etc.)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.