First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
what kinda music u cr ppl listen to
3652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / MA, USA
Offline
Posted 8/31/08



Rock & Roll, classic rock, hard rock, jazz, blues, reggae, soundtrack, sometimes classical.
10694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/31/08
classic rock and some newer stuff, hip hop, old school rap and some newer stuff, popular songs on the radio, but the main thing i listen to is asian pop.
4427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / philippines!!. ^^
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
po,rnb,rap,hip hop..xD
9881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / underwater
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
I usually listen to Chinese pop or rock xD
3365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
112 / F
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
Classic, rock, piano music, heavy metal, and sometimes pop.
13733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / route66
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
eh??classical^^+ love it
13914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
i'm kinda emo hehe....so i listen to mostly emo bands

but i dun really get techno music
704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / BC, Canada
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
r&b, pop, occassionally I listen to trance, JROCK <3, emo.. ummm.. I just find myself listening to songs that I find have a catchy tune or whatnot.
582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 808
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

angalia wrote:

i'm kinda emo hehe....so i listen to mostly emo bands

but i dun really get techno music


Don't think of it as TECHNO, you prob don't like the faster beats of EDM in the Trance, Techno range. There is also house music which is slower in bpm compared to trance and techno.

http://www.imeem.com/dja10/playlist/EgjBpe7F/a10_edm_heterogeneous_music_playlist/

or on my CR page

But since your a self Proclaimed EMO, you probably want to go more of the Chill, Lounge, Downtempo style like this...

http://www.imeem.com/dja10/playlist/M1qnLL-0/a10_chill_existenz_neu_edm_music_playlist/
1580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
Mostly classic rock, metal, and classical music, but a little bit of anything.

~MCMXCI
1158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / las vegas
Offline
Posted 9/1/08 , edited 9/1/08
R&B, HIP HOP, ROCK, ACOUSTIC, and a little bit of old school
[ex. The Temptations, Commodores, etc]

Big Bang music cuhhh !
VIP BABY
13914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

dja10 wrote:


angalia wrote:

i'm kinda emo hehe....so i listen to mostly emo bands

but i dun really get techno music


Don't think of it as TECHNO, you prob don't like the faster beats of EDM in the Trance, Techno range. There is also house music which is slower in bpm compared to trance and techno.

http://www.imeem.com/dja10/playlist/EgjBpe7F/a10_edm_heterogeneous_music_playlist/

or on my CR page

But since your a self Proclaimed EMO, you probably want to go more of the Chill, Lounge, Downtempo style like this...

http://www.imeem.com/dja10/playlist/M1qnLL-0/a10_chill_existenz_neu_edm_music_playlist/


Nahhh i'm not a self proclaimed emo, all my frens told me

Btw, tks for the recommendations, i'll check em out!
4965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Guess............
Offline
Posted 9/2/08
Classical!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and electropop and lots of other genres that I come across.
582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 808
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

angalia wrote:


dja10 wrote:


angalia wrote:

i'm kinda emo hehe....so i listen to mostly emo bands

but i dun really get techno music


Don't think of it as TECHNO, you prob don't like the faster beats of EDM in the Trance, Techno range. There is also house music which is slower in bpm compared to trance and techno.

http://www.imeem.com/dja10/playlist/EgjBpe7F/a10_edm_heterogeneous_music_playlist/

or on my CR page

But since your a self Proclaimed EMO, you probably want to go more of the Chill, Lounge, Downtempo style like this...

http://www.imeem.com/dja10/playlist/M1qnLL-0/a10_chill_existenz_neu_edm_music_playlist/


Nahhh i'm not a self proclaimed emo, all my frens told me

Btw, tks for the recommendations, i'll check em out!


=P
Posted 9/2/08
rock.... metal..black death.... yeah baby *grin*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.