First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
the school's hangout~!
Students
1598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a place and time
Offline
Posted 2/25/08
Wassup ya'll my name is Kiara but call me KWolf.
I take martail arts, gym, and science.
Students
7465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / UT
Offline
Posted 2/25/08
anyohasayo!!! ni hao!!! konnichiwa!!! kamustas!!!! everyone i am jasmine nice to meet you all

i'm taking medical, languages around the world and philosophy for now
Students
5464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Home for the holi...
Offline
Posted 2/25/08

jazziegirl wrote:

anyohasayo!!! ni hao!!! konnichiwa!!! kamustas!!!! everyone i am jasmine nice to meet you all

i'm taking medical, languages around the world and philosophy for now


Welcome to Azure Academy,jazzie !
Students
42089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore (panda...
Offline
Posted 2/26/08
welcome people
Students
10638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Chikyuu
Offline
Posted 2/27/08
Ciaossu. Watashi no Namae wa Reborn,Watashi no Idol wa Reborn.Tsunayoshi Sawada no Katekyo da! Kare wa Sugoku Hittoman,Arcobaleno Akanbo. Yudan Suruzo na Mafia Saikyou no!


Ciaossu( Ciao + Ossu). My name is Reborn,My Idol is Reborn. Tsunayoshi Sawada's Home Tutor. He is an Amazing Hitman, a Baby Arcobaleno. Don't let your guard down,since Mafia is the Best.

Okay,Now,You know me and sorry for the random post.
Students
42089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore (panda...
Offline
Posted 2/27/08

Arcobaleno wrote:

Ciaossu. Watashi no Namae wa Reborn,Watashi no Idol wa Reborn.Tsunayoshi Sawada no Katekyo da! Kare wa Sugoku Hittoman,Arcobaleno Akanbo. Yudan Suruzo na Mafia Saikyou no!


Ciaossu( Ciao + Ossu). My name is Reborn,My Idol is Reborn. Tsunayoshi Sawada's Home Tutor. He is an Amazing Hitman, a Baby Arcobaleno. Don't let your guard down,since Mafia is the Best.

Okay,Now,You know me and sorry for the random post.


Lol welcome to the school lol my name is yamataro
Students
5405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Guys Dorm, CrSchool
Offline
Posted 2/27/08
Who here is in Black Magic or Science class????
Students
4021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / singapore :)
Offline
Posted 2/27/08
heyy. :D
i'm frm medical and algebra class! (;
oh yeahh. haha.
its a place to hangout ritez? HOW ABOUT SOME RANDOMNESS? OOOoooo.
*sry,i'm real random* >.<
Students
5405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Guys Dorm, CrSchool
Offline
Posted 2/27/08
I see

uhmm...how is the egg salad at the lunchroom
Students
53112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / in my never endin...
Offline
Posted 2/27/08
who knows why dont you try it out yourself Wanted
Students
911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 2/27/08
Hi, I'm Lihekon Zapijen. you can call me by that, or you can call me Akira, Daisuke, Yusuke, KeybladeMaster, or L.

I'm not taking any classes right now, but i've thought of joining magic class.
Students
10638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Chikyuu
Offline
Posted 2/27/08

f1team wrote:


Arcobaleno wrote:

Ciaossu. Watashi no Namae wa Reborn,Watashi no Idol wa Reborn.Tsunayoshi Sawada no Katekyo da! Kare wa Sugoku Hittoman,Arcobaleno Akanbo. Yudan Suruzo na Mafia Saikyou no!


Ciaossu( Ciao + Ossu). My name is Reborn,My Idol is Reborn. Tsunayoshi Sawada's Home Tutor. He is an Amazing Hitman, a Baby Arcobaleno. Don't let your guard down,since Mafia is the Best.

Okay,Now,You know me and sorry for the random post.


Lol welcome to the school lol my name is yamataro :)




I'm Hinamori Hana.... You can call me Reborn.
Students
5050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / erm...i think i'm...
Offline
Posted 2/27/08
me is Kira from magic class 11th grade..nice meetin u ppl*smiles*
Students
15098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ANONYMOUS
Offline
Posted 2/28/08
i.....em...grade.....I don't know...bu I want study technology
Students
15098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ANONYMOUS
Offline
Posted 2/28/08
Japanese lesson n language in the world
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.