First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Chapter 26 (spoilers)
Posted 2/23/08
i just found this website:
http://scrumptious.animeblogger.net/2008/02/22/shugo-chara-chapter-26-daiya-saga-ends-moar-ikuto-in-the-next-chapter-pwwease/

it has chapter 26 information not manga scans...but it says that Utau admits defeat and Ami cheers her up...now Utau finally knows that her true wish is to sing....this is good news for ikutoXamu fans because this means Utau will get less clingy to Ikuto (Yay!!!) hopefully


Utau admits defeat


Ami cheers Utau up....in her own special way ^_^


Ikuto's the only one left looking for the Embryo

but check out this site it gives you the latest updates on not just Shugo Chara!
P.s. i hope i didnt spoil this for 2 many people
Member
147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Who needs candy i...
Offline
Posted 2/24/08
D< yes the hell you did
._. oh wellz its known to happen
Posted 2/24/08
sorry but i had no1 else to tell...forgive me
Member
507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / yerrr moms housee
Offline
Posted 3/5/08
no problem i already read that mostly because if i dont find out what happens in the story ill go mad and stay up until 12:00 in the morning to find raws =_=
Posted 3/7/08

PinkxKunoichi wrote:

no problem i already read that mostly because if i dont find out what happens in the story ill go mad and stay up until 12:00 in the morning to find raws =_=


hehe same here, its a bad habit of mine
Member
507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / yerrr moms housee
Offline
Posted 3/7/08

shayDarcy wrote:


PinkxKunoichi wrote:

no problem i already read that mostly because if i dont find out what happens in the story ill go mad and stay up until 12:00 in the morning to find raws =_=


hehe same here, its a bad habit of mine


Lol only problem is that i wake up at like 7:00 in the morning wich is really bad =_= and i fall asleep during science english aaaaaand music =P
Posted 3/7/08

PinkxKunoichi wrote:


shayDarcy wrote:


PinkxKunoichi wrote:

no problem i already read that mostly because if i dont find out what happens in the story ill go mad and stay up until 12:00 in the morning to find raws =_=


hehe same here, its a bad habit of mine


Lol only problem is that i wake up at like 7:00 in the morning wich is really bad =_= and i fall asleep during science english aaaaaand music =P


hey cool i ahve to get up at 7 to...ahh the joys of being fans
Posted 3/7/08
*have* sorry my spelling
Member
507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / yerrr moms housee
Offline
Posted 3/7/08

shayDarcy wrote:

*have* sorry my spelling


no problem
Moderator
923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
kukumalu mansion...
Offline
Posted 3/12/08
How Many Chapters Are There In Shugo Chara Now?? Does That Mean That Utau Has Become Good???
Member
6233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / I don't know wher...
Offline
Posted 3/13/08
I read a spoiler about that...
Posted 3/14/08

sparkle_family wrote:

How Many Chapters Are There In Shugo Chara Now?? Does That Mean That Utau Has Become Good???


There are 27 chapters so far but only 16 chapters have been put in english...and yes i think Utau is now good ^_^
444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Maine
Offline
Posted 3/16/08
thats freaky.
Member
5387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / JOHNNYS!!
Offline
Posted 4/17/08
ami is just so cute wen she tries to cheer ppl up!
amu is so suprised abt it tho.
question... why do ikuto search for the embryo?
ppl will most likely will get mad if they found out here so plz PM me abt it..
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.