First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
What are you day dreaming today?
Posted 2/23/08
I'm dreaming of dating Megan Fox...well just a dream

Posted 2/23/08
I'm dreaming of the Xbox 360 that I'll buy next friday, because I can't wait.
22236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / UAE!!!!!!!!!
Offline
Posted 2/23/08

CrimelabS wrote:

I'm dreaming of dating Megan Fox...well just a dream



have a nice date!
Posted 2/23/08
my dream is BLACK. i don't remember what i dream about..
4512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / SMILY♥LAND
Offline
Posted 2/23/08
I was daydreaming about some guy at my school because he's cute. (:
22236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / UAE!!!!!!!!!
Offline
Posted 2/23/08

chocuqueen wrote:

my dream is BLACK. i don't remember what i dream about..


lol im not talking about dreams.. im talking about DAY DREAMS :
[n] absent-minded dreaming while awake
[v] have a daydream; indulge in a fantasy
[v] have dreamlike musings or fantasies while awake; "She looked out the window, daydreaming
Posted 2/23/08

3noot wrote:


chocuqueen wrote:

my dream is BLACK. i don't remember what i dream about..


lol im not talking about dreams.. im talking about DAY DREAMS :
[n] absent-minded dreaming while awake
[v] have a daydream; indulge in a fantasy
[v] have dreamlike musings or fantasies while awake; "She looked out the window, daydreaming


lol sorry i read wrong.. i know what i means.. XD
i was daydreaming about me getting a job.. XD then my friend keep poking me.=_=;;
so yea.
23623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / [???????????????]
Offline
Posted 2/23/08
Not much. I just look at the sky and space out a lot.
22236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / UAE!!!!!!!!!
Offline
Posted 2/23/08

chocuqueen wrote:


3noot wrote:


chocuqueen wrote:

my dream is BLACK. i don't remember what i dream about..


lol im not talking about dreams.. im talking about DAY DREAMS :
[n] absent-minded dreaming while awake
[v] have a daydream; indulge in a fantasy
[v] have dreamlike musings or fantasies while awake; "She looked out the window, daydreaming


lol sorry i read wrong.. i know what i means.. XD
i was daydreaming about me getting a job.. XD then my friend keep poking me.=_=;;
so yea.


i must sounded rude... sorry
Posted 2/23/08

3noot wrote:


chocuqueen wrote:


3noot wrote:


chocuqueen wrote:

my dream is BLACK. i don't remember what i dream about..


lol im not talking about dreams.. im talking about DAY DREAMS :
[n] absent-minded dreaming while awake
[v] have a daydream; indulge in a fantasy
[v] have dreamlike musings or fantasies while awake; "She looked out the window, daydreaming


lol sorry i read wrong.. i know what i means.. XD
i was daydreaming about me getting a job.. XD then my friend keep poking me.=_=;;
so yea.


i must sounded rude... sorry


no you're not.. XD i was reading it wrong so its my fault.. =) don't worry
150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/23/08
my crush ..always thinking about him day and night every single day .
6804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / England
Offline
Posted 2/23/08
it was half a day dream half a half a sleep dream lol but i was cuddled up next to a guy im my dorm lol watching something lol *tries to go back to it* lol
18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 2/23/08

neuroneuster wrote:

To ailin : No. No fan girls. I imagine him being alone with sad face.


First of all, he would never be alone. I would be after him no matter what is doing, biking, showering, eating.
Secondly, why would he be sad? He has no reason to be depressed. His fan girls are here! Besides, it's his birthday~~ Dreaming about his smile
351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 2/23/08
sad 2 say, but bein wit my bezt friend'z gurl
1326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / La la la la land...
Offline
Posted 2/23/08
lol i just dreamt about my fav jap. celeb. it was weird...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.