First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
What Did Crunchyroll Teach You?
7147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / 中国
Offline
Posted 7/24/07

mushroomjay wrote:

It is. And as well, it turns out that the two "girls" are tarps.


ok, i'd probably be making the same face he is then.
692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 7/24/07
that picture STILL made me crack up XD
1909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/24/07
what's a tarp?
743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Tucson AZ
Offline
Posted 7/24/07
Things I learned

1. Just about everybody thinks Naruto is the best anime ever.

2. Every Girl who likes Anime does/will enjoy yaoi or Shoen-I.

3. Every Boy who likes anime does/will enjoy Yuri or Shojo-I

4. Almost Every Fanboy/girl thinks Orihime/Sauske is hot and think openly that Ichi-Hime 4ever and/or Naru-sasu 4ever, or any combination of any couple ever. (Yes I just used a Naruto Yaoi reference. I do not support either couple relationship unless it's in the anime.)

5. Fanboys/Girl talk in Noob Speak and will use it just to piss people off.

this is just about all I've learned from Crunchyroll.
2611 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / comic shops and c...
Offline
Posted 7/24/07
ppl get seriously butthurt when they come in contact with ass loads upon assloads of spam.
kyu
1109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/24/07

kimmm6 wrote:

!. I don't think that anyone could say, honestly, that I have bad grammer. You've seen my posts, now really...


maybe not grammar. =D




mushroomjay wrote:

1. I learned that the average Otaku is a fucking retard. They abuse poor English, bad grammar, and actually use foreign languages in combination with their English. Turns out they usually speak like that in real life.

2. Every girl who likes anime is usually dumber than their non-anime enjoying counterparts.

3. Almost every guy who likes anime usually takes about ten more years to fully mature in the aspects of: knowledge, reaction, ability, and income.

4. No otaku has cash. Bottom line, they can't pay for shit, not even a fucking gum ball. (sarcasm present.)

5. Everyone is a Final Fagtasy VII fag.

6. Every female anime viewer enjoys yaoi.
7. Every.

8. every male anime viewer enjoys shounen. (Partial sarcasm.)

9. Every otaku pretends to be bi/gay in order to receive attention. About 10% actually are.
of
10. If you ask someone to rate your avatar, if it has an anime character in it, it's a 10/10. If it doesn't it's a 4/10.

11. EVERYONE likes Naruto, no matter how shitty, overplayed, poorly drawn, story-line ignorant it is.


well, you didn't really need crunchyroll to learn all of that.

Needless to say, most of it is because:
-the average otaku is truly a retard in all aspects (especially socially) that he/she look to the internets to satisfy his/her life. (lack thereof; naturally) needs: "friends", attention, pr0n
-females say that they like yaoi because it is commonly accepted, and they are too ashamed to admit that they like porn. they fail to see that yaoi is still porn
-especially for those that live outside of Asia, they think that liking anime is liek "hArDcOrE" and alternative, and therefore they become "hArDcOrE AzNs" and the "ultimate of cool"
-blinded by this thought and driven by their desire for attention, they exaggerate on their liking for anime and everything Japanese and Asian until they become the ultimate fuckwits known to man

lookit me! I'm stating the obvious. then again, 94% of the people here fail to realize this.

a few things I learned from crunchyroll:
-despite what people may seem to think, Canadians are actually much dumber than Americans.
-too many Filipinos are anime fans. more than East Asians
-people would think that you're smart if you flame, say the word "intelligent" or "IQ" every so often, post ridiculously long posts, and complain about grammar and spelling even though you never spell "you're" properly.
-animefans can be incredibly boring


(kyu=hypocrite)
29091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Body in NY Mind i...
Offline
Posted 7/24/07
I havent learned much. Just cut the inconsistent facts in the past. Now I just go pwning people with a large amount of idiocy in a topic. So you rarely see me making statements that are severely in accurate. Besides I did that to f*ck with people for fun. Nothing like choosing the oppoite and arguing over it. Otherwise I learned to be even more despicable and cynical towards others. Because f*ckin noobs make idiotic topics and posts ...... assholes
11035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / WPG, Canada♥
Offline
Posted 7/24/07
like what you guys said (:
18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 7/24/07
I know people say not to take your posts seriously. However, you of all people know that I take things extremely seriously, particularly when it's something that has to do with me.


mushroomjay wrote:

2. Every girl who likes anime is usually dumber than their non-anime enjoying counterparts.


That is not true at all. I am in no way a moron because I enjoy a handful of anime series. A while ago you had told me that one of the things you like most about me is the fact that I am intelligent.


6. Every female anime viewer enjoys yaoi.
7. Every.


That's complete bullshit. You know that I cannot stand yaoi.


11. EVERYONE likes Naruto, no matter how shitty, overplayed, poorly drawn, story-line ignorant it is.


I've never watched/read it.
7147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / 中国
Offline
Posted 7/24/07

lokita wrote:

I know people say not to take your posts seriously. However, you of all people know that I take things extremely seriously, particularly when it's something that has to do with me.


mushroomjay wrote:

2. Every girl who likes anime is usually dumber than their non-anime enjoying counterparts.


That is not true at all. I am in no way a moron because I enjoy a handful of anime series. A while ago you had told me that one of the things you like most about me is the fact that I am intelligent.


6. Every female anime viewer enjoys yaoi.
7. Every.


That's complete bullshit. You know that I cannot stand yaoi.


11. EVERYONE likes Naruto, no matter how shitty, overplayed, poorly drawn, story-line ignorant it is.


I've never watched/read it.


I assume Jay was just referring to the stereotypical fangirl, I don't think it was intended to be a personal attack on anyone. I think he was making fun of some of the stereotypes as well. For example he stated "everyone likes naruto" when he is probably one it's most outspoken detractors.
29091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Body in NY Mind i...
Offline
Posted 7/24/07

azrael910 wrote:


lokita wrote:

I know people say not to take your posts seriously. However, you of all people know that I take things extremely seriously, particularly when it's something that has to do with me.


mushroomjay wrote:

2. Every girl who likes anime is usually dumber than their non-anime enjoying counterparts.


That is not true at all. I am in no way a moron because I enjoy a handful of anime series. A while ago you had told me that one of the things you like most about me is the fact that I am intelligent.


6. Every female anime viewer enjoys yaoi.
7. Every.


That's complete bullshit. You know that I cannot stand yaoi.


11. EVERYONE likes Naruto, no matter how shitty, overplayed, poorly drawn, story-line ignorant it is.


I've never watched/read it.


I assume Jay was just referring to the stereotypical fangirl, I don't think it was intended to be a personal attack on anyone. I think he was making fun of some of the stereotypes as well. For example he stated "everyone likes naruto" when he is probably one it's most outspoken detractors.
No no.... Jay means everyone..... Hes not the type to sugar code shit.... The naruto thing is to f*ckin true though... I mean everyone probably has some retarded likeness to the show due the immense amount of character bios given. I`ve hated that shit from the beginning I only enjoyed Neji because he was the prick that assholes could not touch..... Also the only other reason why I like Kuchiki Byakuya.... But now I don't even bother watching anime cause those shows f*cked me up...

7147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / 中国
Offline
Posted 7/24/07

SenbonzakuraMaster wrote:

No no.... Jay means everyone..... Hes not the type to sugar code shit.... The naruto thing is to f*ckin true though... I mean everyone probably has some retarded likeness to the show due the immense amount of character bios given. I`ve hated that shit from the beginning I only enjoyed Neji because he was the prick that assholes could not touch..... Also the only other reason why I like Kuchiki Byakuya.... But now I don't even bother watching anime cause those shows f*cked me up...



the only people who really watch naruto are younger fans. anyone who has been into anime for a while usually can't stand it. i watched it for 6 episodes before i got bored with it, and i'm sure there are quite few others here in that situation, but very very few of them are over the age 19.
Posted 7/24/07
That there are actually nice people on the internet.....XDXDDX
29091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Body in NY Mind i...
Offline
Posted 7/24/07

azrael910 wrote:


SenbonzakuraMaster wrote:

No no.... Jay means everyone..... Hes not the type to sugar code shit.... The naruto thing is to f*ckin true though... I mean everyone probably has some retarded likeness to the show due the immense amount of character bios given. I`ve hated that shit from the beginning I only enjoyed Neji because he was the prick that assholes could not touch..... Also the only other reason why I like Kuchiki Byakuya.... But now I don't even bother watching anime cause those shows f*cked me up...



the only people who really watch naruto are younger fans. anyone who has been into anime for a while usually can't stand it. i watched it for 6 episodes before i got bored with it, and i'm sure there are quite few others here in that situation, but very very few of them are over the age 19.
Agreed and thats what I`m stating.... I mean the show is so idiotic.... I only watched 9eps just to get a feeling for it.... I waited until they had 50 eps before caring...... But I like my original animes not the dribble kitty nonsense placed on here. If your a shinobi fan Basilisk is for you not Dumbass Naruto

11359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/24/07
Ahh... Well I thought about it and I guess what I posted didn't make sense. Here's what I learned: I learned that I'm retarded.
29091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Body in NY Mind i...
Offline
Posted 7/24/07
As usual I have learned absolutely nothing. But discovered on my own the path to knowledge. As usual with great intelligence bring alot of arrogance. It cant be helped. CR has shown me another site that kept a basic refined design but gains alot of praise. Its a respectable association full of people who speak the truth. Whether it be Jay , Fae , Mauz , Basou , and S_i_b pwning the incopitant users. Its rather intriguing to find such people in a world composed of idiots. I do not dis-regard the intelligent non- mod users.
Oh and for those who make a blunt statement about something being weird, should question how weird they are when corresponding to the situation.....
[edit to below] I also learned that senta loves llamas for some unknown reason?????
[edit again] I`m a goat betch *baah baaaaah at sentas llama in laughter*
[i`m just here] Damn you woman and your accursed Llamas!!! *stairs at pick wtf OMG*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.