First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Ask Permission/ Give Suggestion
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/6/08

kuela wrote:

JEAN!!
sa professions gud...
asa na ang pokemon master????
ay bastah lahat ng ma-wat-ever sa pokemon...


example...

pokemon master: kuela [water & beauty], orbunion55 [fire]

parang gaynyan!!
chigeh na...
please...
T_T


Ehem... Trainer lang.. Nangarap ka pa kung master... Isa lang yata yung master.. okay.. over all master...
Posted 3/7/08
uhh!!! I have a suggestion!
Gakuen Alice and Kamichama karin..
try it.
Professional-in-Training
26229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Tokyo, Japan
Offline
Posted 3/7/08

orbunion55 wrote:


kuela wrote:

JEAN!!
sa professions gud...
asa na ang pokemon master????
ay bastah lahat ng ma-wat-ever sa pokemon...


example...

pokemon master: kuela [water & beauty], orbunion55 [fire]

parang gaynyan!!
chigeh na...
please...
T_T


Ehem... Trainer lang.. Nangarap ka pa kung master... Isa lang yata yung master.. okay.. over all master...



cge na jean...
T_T
i am dreaming inside of my dreams....T_T
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/7/08

LadyLuna132 wrote:

uhh!!! I have a suggestion!
Gakuen Alice and Kamichama karin..
try it.


ok.. alice and ??
Posted 3/7/08
is it ideas for best stories or super powers?

okay..alice and god powers
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/10/08

LadyLuna132 wrote:

is it ideas for best stories or super powers?

okay..alice and god powers


That's good....
Wait.. I'll place it...

But..I think god powers are already over... alice can be good...
2916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 3/14/08
no comment
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
Haha~
Professional-in-Training
23954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / It is within the...
Offline
Posted 3/19/08
hey jean....
pwede ba ako mag-open ng clinic?
the clinic accepts anyone who need help....
Posted 3/31/08
let's have polls or games.. so that members will be able to have fun while they are here.. like a leisure area after a hard work.. haha.. amusement park, shopping mall/s, movies.. etc.. etc..
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/13/08

ryuuki_016 wrote:

hey jean....
pwede ba ako mag-open ng clinic?
the clinic accepts anyone who need help....


sure.. open that... u'll be in charge...
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/13/08

euki wrote:

let's have polls or games.. so that members will be able to have fun while they are here.. like a leisure area after a hard work.. haha.. amusement park, shopping mall/s, movies.. etc.. etc..


name the forum the 'leisure area' so that all links on all of the forum games will be placed there... you must open somthing like that before starting games, okay?
Posted 4/13/08

orbunion55 wrote:

name the forum the 'leisure area' so that all links on all of the forum games will be placed there... you must open somthing like that before starting games, okay?


yesh.... =)
Professional-in-Training
11616 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Los Angeles, CA.
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
Well I was thinking to share some deserts of receipt from I learn in shojo beat and I practice them! lucky I can do deserts! plus I can do american deserts... and other receipts I have from textbooks. So would it be a good idea for anyone who want to try to make a cake for their crush...
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.