Announcements
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/23/08 , edited 2/28/08
Here you put your announcement... Anybody can announce here.. I dont have rules...

FIRST ANNOUNCEMENT

'Anime of the Month'


January 2008 - none

February 2008 - Shugo Chara



March 2008 - still searching
April 2008 - still searching
May 2008 - still searching
June 2008 - still searching
July 2008 - still searching
August 2008 - still searching
September 2008 - still searching
October 2008 - still searching
November 2008 - still searching
December 2008 - still searching

Please suggest at the 'Ask Permission/Give Suggestion' forum
Posted 2/23/08
September 2008 - it's my birthday on the 30th.... i'm gonna be 15
Moderator
9371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Abu Dhabi, UAE
Offline
Posted 2/28/08
announcement:

INVITE YOUR BUDDIES.. THIS WILL BE THE BEST GROUP EVER! ANIME ANIME ANIME!
THANK YOU!
Professional-in-Training
26229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Tokyo, Japan
Offline
Posted 3/4/08
ANNOUNCEMENT!!:::or rather A-10-TION!!:::

Otakuzine the anime magazine creator which is me and the sister group of anime professions...
is inviting you to join the club...
and also im putting up a contest...
A DRAWING CONTEST!!
if you win...i'll send your drawing to the otakuzine..
and put it up as the anime of the month and you're gonna be a MODERATOR!!!!
please join...that is all...thank you very much...^_^
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/4/08

kuela wrote:

ANNOUNCEMENT!!:::or rather A-10-TION!!:::

Otakuzine the anime magazine creator which is me and the sister group of anime professions...
is inviting you to join the club...
and also im putting up a contest...
A DRAWING CONTEST!!
if you win...i'll send your drawing to the otakuzine..
and put it up as the anime of the month and you're gonna be a MODERATOR!!!!
please join...that is all...thank you very much...^_^


You read it.. Please participate.. thank you...
Professional-in-Training
26229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Tokyo, Japan
Offline
Posted 3/4/08
PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
READ THIS!!

I love MICHAEL TERRENCE BARUIS!!!
KYAAAAAAAAA~!!!!!
Professional-in-Training
26229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Tokyo, Japan
Offline
Posted 3/4/08
attention...
JEAN IS MAD AT ME...well i guess for some reasons....T_T
Posted 3/5/08
attention!!
YOU PEOPLE ARE HURTING MY HEAD >.<
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/5/08

Shadow-Hunter wrote:

attention!!
YOU PEOPLE ARE HURTING MY HEAD >.<


Haha~ Really?
Today is the day when I'm a half abnormal...
Posted 3/5/08

orbunion55 wrote:


Shadow-Hunter wrote:

attention!!
YOU PEOPLE ARE HURTING MY HEAD >.<


Haha~ Really?
Today is the day when I'm a half abnormal...


you obviously do not know me...
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/5/08

Shadow-Hunter wrote:


orbunion55 wrote:


Shadow-Hunter wrote:

attention!!
YOU PEOPLE ARE HURTING MY HEAD >.<


Haha~ Really?
Today is the day when I'm a half abnormal...


you obviously do not know me...


yup.. i know...
Moderator
9371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Abu Dhabi, UAE
Offline
Posted 3/6/08

Shadow-Hunter wrote:

attention!!
YOU PEOPLE ARE HURTING MY HEAD >.<


haha.. don't be a kill joy, shadow. you might not experience this abnormality ever again. its hard to grow up you know... i've been there.. ^^
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/6/08

deathglare_smirk wrote:


Shadow-Hunter wrote:

attention!!
YOU PEOPLE ARE HURTING MY HEAD >.<


haha.. don't be a kill joy, shadow. you might not experience this abnormality ever again. its hard to grow up you know... i've been there.. ^^


Yup.. deathglare is right...
You must be logged in to post.