WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  309  310  311  312  313  314  315  316  317  318  319  320  321  Next  Last
The Anime HELP Thread
2030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/4/12
What's a good anime for me to watch if I liked the following:

Naruto
Bleach
Brave 10
FateZero
School Days
Nisemonogatari
Occult Academy
Fairytail
Tegami Bachi Letter Beep

I depise anything that involves aliens.
2030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/4/12

icehibye wrote:

What's a good anime for me to watch if I liked the following:

Naruto
Bleach
Brave 10
FateZero
School Days
Nisemonogatari
Occult Academy
Fairytail
Tegami Bachi Letter Beep

I depise anything that involves aliens.


Preferably, something on CR but I doubt anything will spike my interest from here since I've been window shopping through the anime list and I still can't find something nice.
22 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 4/4/12 , edited 4/4/12
Hey there,

So I was wondering if anybody remembers a movie animation shown in AXN a long time ago which plot was similar with the movie "Water world," you know water rising, submerging buildings and vast lands, but is mainly concentrated on a war between humans and fish humanoids or something.

Don't really remember much of this. It's all a blur to me. . If anyone knows about this, please inform me as soon as you can.

Thanks a lot!
80114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / M / KC
Offline
Posted 4/4/12

wazasabi wrote:

Hey there,

So I was wondering if anybody remembers a movie animation shown in AXN a long time ago which plot was similar with the movie "Water world," you know water rising, submerging buildings and vast lands, but is mainly concentrated on a war between humans and fish humanoids or something.

Don't really remember much of this. It's all a blur to me. . If anyone knows about this, please inform me as soon as you can.

Thanks a lot!


Is Blue Submarine No. 6 what you are thinking of?
http://myanimelist.net/anime/1051/Blue_Submarine_No._6
80114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / M / KC
Offline
Posted 4/4/12

icehibye wrote:


icehibye wrote:

What's a good anime for me to watch if I liked the following:

Naruto
Bleach
Brave 10
FateZero
School Days
Nisemonogatari
Occult Academy
Fairytail
Tegami Bachi Letter Beep

I depise anything that involves aliens.


Preferably, something on CR but I doubt anything will spike my interest from here since I've been window shopping through the anime list and I still can't find something nice.


You could try Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/horizon-in-the-middle-of-nowhere

Also, there is a thread specifically for anime recommendations. You should try posting there in the future.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-7173/recommend-me-an-anime-read-first-post
22 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 4/4/12

deadpanditto wrote:


wazasabi wrote:

Hey there,

So I was wondering if anybody remembers a movie animation shown in AXN a long time ago which plot was similar with the movie "Water world," you know water rising, submerging buildings and vast lands, but is mainly concentrated on a war between humans and fish humanoids or something.

Don't really remember much of this. It's all a blur to me. . If anyone knows about this, please inform me as soon as you can.

Thanks a lot!


Is Blue Submarine No. 6 what you are thinking of?
http://myanimelist.net/anime/1051/Blue_Submarine_No._6


Exactly! Thanks a bunch man!
80114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / M / KC
Offline
Posted 4/4/12

BlurrNeko wrote:


anyone knows what manga is this from???

thanks in advance


It might be A-Channel.
23175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A location within...
Offline
Posted 4/4/12
What anime is this from?

Posted 4/5/12

Black_Flames92 wrote:

What anime is this from?



Kotetsushin Jeeg
Posted 4/7/12
does anyone knows from what anime is this from?

14057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Earth.
Offline
Posted 4/7/12


Accel World, a Spring 2012 anime.
27 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/8/12

Anybody know what this is from?
thanks!
17344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Crapsack World
Offline
Posted 4/9/12

kimmi-kashi wrote:


Anybody know what this is from?
thanks!


Angel Beats!
98552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Stockholm, Sweden
Offline
Posted 4/9/12 , edited 4/9/12

Does anyone know which anime this girl is from and what is her name? :>
17344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Crapsack World
Offline
Posted 4/9/12 , edited 4/9/12

Goten_ssj3 wrote:


Does anyone know which anime this girl is from and what is her name? :>


Her name is Aya Kagura and she is from the ero game called Se. Kirara

Here's the OP animation of this game.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhrnvyBAe6k
First  Prev  309  310  311  312  313  314  315  316  317  318  319  320  321  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.