First  Prev  312  313  314  315  316  317  318  319  320  321  322  323  324  Next  Last
The Anime HELP Thread
4585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 4/30/12

Nolie06 wrote:

anyone have any idea where she is from??? o.o

thank you o.o



Komachi Onozuka from Touhou, though it is not her usual outfit.
33070 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 4/30/12
Oh it'd from a Game D=
oh Well... any idea where i can get it? =3
And Thank you very much The image had no name attached so i couldn't Google it T.T Thank you so much
Posted 5/2/12


what anime is this from??
61705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/2/12

BlurrNeko wrote:



what anime is this from??


It's a bit hard to tell because there's no face but I'm guessing this is the anime movie, Piano no Mori.
Posted 5/2/12 , edited 5/2/12

observantzani wrote:


BlurrNeko wrote:



what anime is this from??


It's a bit hard to tell because there's no face but I'm guessing this is the anime movie, Piano no Mori.




any same scene from the anime??

i think its the same gif
61705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/2/12

BlurrNeko wrote:


observantzani wrote:


BlurrNeko wrote:



what anime is this from??


It's a bit hard to tell because there's no face but I'm guessing this is the anime movie, Piano no Mori.




any same scene from the anime??


If you google it, there's a similar gif that comes out. Plus, the background was the one that gave it away.
http://thijsterhaar.tumblr.com/
Posted 5/2/12
the background is bushes while the other one is the floor...

but i'll try to watch it anyway
61705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/2/12

BlurrNeko wrote:

the background is bushes while the other one is the floor...

but i'll try to watch it anyway


here's more pictures of piano no mori if you still don't believe me. Well didn't watch this movie though so I can't give any personal comments on it.


2395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / In Rainbows
Offline
Posted 5/2/12
Code Geass
Death Note
Chobits
The WallFlower
HighSchool of the Dead
Psychic Detective

This anime can be streamed on youtube.

How about searching the anime on youtube if its there then your lucky!
31028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/3/12
This is just a general question--if I shouldn't ask it here, gomen nasai, but I'm old and I'm not very good with computers and forums, so I haven't been able to figure out where I should post the question , let alone find the info. *gasp for air* So, where do I go to find out if animes I've enjoyed will have second or third or whatever seasons? I just finished Skip*Beat, and at episode 25 the story just stopped, with some "Look how I've grown" overvoice, and with nothing resolved. Did it suddenly get cancelled, or are there more episodes out there, or to come? A couple of loose ends, okay, sometimes you can't tie everything up, but to stop dead like that? At this point I've watched a lot of anime, so I can't think of too many, but Natume Yujin-cho actually said they'ed be back, and Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi was left in the middle. When things like that happen, where do you go for news? I'm disabled, and can't spend too much time at the computer, but since I've gotten my roku box and found crunchy roll,I have been watching almost nothing but anime. Can anyone help me? It sucks not to know.
Posted 5/3/12

observantzani wrote:


BlurrNeko wrote:

the background is bushes while the other one is the floor...

but i'll try to watch it anyway


here's more pictures of piano no mori if you still don't believe me. Well didn't watch this movie though so I can't give any personal comments on it.




i didn't said i do not believe you i just want to know if there's an exact same scene from that movie
34486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Scotland
Offline
Posted 5/3/12 , edited 5/3/12

leahdepot57 wrote:

This is just a general question--if I shouldn't ask it here, gomen nasai, but I'm old and I'm not very good with computers and forums, so I haven't been able to figure out where I should post the question , let alone find the info. *gasp for air* So, where do I go to find out if animes I've enjoyed will have second or third or whatever seasons? I just finished Skip*Beat, and at episode 25 the story just stopped, with some "Look how I've grown" overvoice, and with nothing resolved. Did it suddenly get cancelled, or are there more episodes out there, or to come? A couple of loose ends, okay, sometimes you can't tie everything up, but to stop dead like that? At this point I've watched a lot of anime, so I can't think of too many, but Natume Yujin-cho actually said they'ed be back, and Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi was left in the middle. When things like that happen, where do you go for news? I'm disabled, and can't spend too much time at the computer, but since I've gotten my roku box and found crunchy roll,I have been watching almost nothing but anime. Can anyone help me? It sucks not to know.

myanimelist.net is probably your best bet for details like episode numbers and additional seasons.

For example, the Skip Beat! page has an episode count of 25 with no additional season under "Related Anime", which means that no sequel exists or been announced.

On the other hand, the Sekaiichi Hatsukoi page has a count of 12 episodes, and lists both a sequel, an OVA, and Junjou Romantica (from which it was originally a spin-off) under "Related Anime".

www.animenewsnetwork.com is another website that lists similar details.
31028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/3/12
Arigato, Totalpotato. Thanks for your prompt response! I'll check out both sites. I appreciate the help!
53 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / california
Offline
Posted 5/3/12
can any anybody tell me what this is from
13892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Earth.
Offline
Posted 5/3/12

DFTRxSoul wrote:

can any anybody tell me what this is from


That's from the anime Angel Beats.
First  Prev  312  313  314  315  316  317  318  319  320  321  322  323  324  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.